Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

3rd Wife Kills Her Hubby & 3 Other Members Of Family Cos Of Land In Enugu(pics) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3rd Wife Kills Her Hubby & 3 Other Members Of Family Cos Of Land In Enugu(pics) (38614 Views)

Shiites Shoot DCP Umar Dead, 3 Other officers in critical condition / Wife Kills Her Husband And 3 Kids In Benue, Then Commits Suicide(Graphic Photos) / Wife Kills Her Husband In Lagos Island(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3rd Wife Kills Her Hubby & 3 Other Members Of Family Cos Of Land In Enugu(pics) by seunfape(m): 4:48am On Jul 17, 2017
Who tell am to marry 3
Re: 3rd Wife Kills Her Hubby & 3 Other Members Of Family Cos Of Land In Enugu(pics) by AlPeter: 5:55am On Jul 17, 2017
vanbonattel:

Are the phones and cars Africans produce the one you are using today?

Show us a picture of the device you used to reply me now. If they are made with black magic, then you have a point.

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery.
you know you're not as smart as you think you are. So you don't know that magic is studied as a branch of metaphysics.
Re: 3rd Wife Kills Her Hubby & 3 Other Members Of Family Cos Of Land In Enugu(pics) by hardbody: 6:24am On Jul 17, 2017
Is that a movie? I think it is.
Re: 3rd Wife Kills Her Hubby & 3 Other Members Of Family Cos Of Land In Enugu(pics) by hardbody: 6:28am On Jul 17, 2017
vanbonattel:
How she take kill them?

All I can see is a woman who stands to gain from her husband estate and some villagers are not happy about this, so they gather some gullible women and accuse the woman of everything wrong with the world and then parade her. Next thing you will hear, they will say she confessed.

I wish this country luck, civil rights, dead, legal aid, comatose and the people must suffer.

How she take kill them?

She sucked em up her pvssy
Re: 3rd Wife Kills Her Hubby & 3 Other Members Of Family Cos Of Land In Enugu(pics) by Nobody: 6:33am On Jul 17, 2017
wot did d husband saw @1st which made him marry dis ugly tin wit evil character.
Re: 3rd Wife Kills Her Hubby & 3 Other Members Of Family Cos Of Land In Enugu(pics) by AmazingM: 6:34am On Jul 17, 2017
See as she be sef! With the look on her face, she is not even remorseful.
Re: 3rd Wife Kills Her Hubby & 3 Other Members Of Family Cos Of Land In Enugu(pics) by Nobody: 7:27am On Jul 17, 2017
EWAagoyin:
in as much as I tried not to call you a bastard you still made me to. ..its a pity you're still this dull at your age

You're ignorant, so I don't expect anything more intellectual from you.
Re: 3rd Wife Kills Her Hubby & 3 Other Members Of Family Cos Of Land In Enugu(pics) by nwoye72: 8:01am On Jul 17, 2017
i don't know why people doesn't know how to give a clear details of their stories. she kill them,then how did she do that.by shooting, poisoning, or what

1 Like

Re: 3rd Wife Kills Her Hubby & 3 Other Members Of Family Cos Of Land In Enugu(pics) by ikuku5914: 8:42am On Jul 17, 2017
it can only happen in biafra]
Re: 3rd Wife Kills Her Hubby & 3 Other Members Of Family Cos Of Land In Enugu(pics) by DeRay98(m): 9:17am On Jul 17, 2017
PocketMoneyMi:
3rd wife? lol

I thought according to Biafrats only Yoruba Muslims and Hausas engage in polygamy....
These Igbos, some of them breed like rodents, it is still a normal sight to see women with 7,8 children in parts of the SE... True story.

If this happened in Benin, hateful bigoted Igbos will start shouting " Benin witch" fear Benin people " upandan.
Polygamy is common in rural Igbo villages especially among the poor and educated people.
They only come to cities to lie if they are monogamist and Christians.
Re: 3rd Wife Kills Her Hubby & 3 Other Members Of Family Cos Of Land In Enugu(pics) by vannessa7(f): 12:05pm On Jul 17, 2017
because this happened in the East all the Igbos here suddenly became whiter than the white, they don't believe black magic exist, but if it had happened in oshogbo they will not only believe it exists they will site examples, defending evil with style, imagine how they will rule if they become president of this nation, anyway evil is not limited to any particular tribe, I used to have a landlady that did the same thing and nobody dare confront her in the family, she is the second wife but she killed the husband, first wife and the third wife, she even made the first son mad, she and are children sat on the block of 4flats and all the man's property in this Lagos, every family member fled from that house, all the man's children dare not step their foot in the house, she is Yoruba, so evil knows no tribe and black magic exist and there are ways to find out, even ordinary dreams by several people in the family will raise suspicion not to talk of when you now go to a prophet, Alfa or herbalist, they will reveal the root cause of so many deaths in the family. and when tragedy struck most people will go and find the root cause so they can put an end to it, I'm sure that's what happened here, that woman doesn't look like she has been wrongly accused.
Re: 3rd Wife Kills Her Hubby & 3 Other Members Of Family Cos Of Land In Enugu(pics) by SHOCK7(m): 10:12am On Jul 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The people parading her are learners

Why are her clothes still on? undecided
Why can't I see tyres and petrol anywhere?

But the man who had the nerve to marry 3 wives has really lived the good life...
It's good he's gone so the rest of us can taste the good life

Guy u're really wicked o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

3 Armed Robbers Shot Dead During Gun Battle With Police In Asaba. Photo / Police Arrested Lateef, AKA ‘Ajona’, Wanted 20-Year-Old Armed Robber (Photos) / Fear Grips Delta Residents As Cultists Hold Convention, Recruit New Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.