Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,856 members, 7,824,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

25 Facts About The Midnight Hour (12-3am) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 25 Facts About The Midnight Hour (12-3am) (27384 Views)

"I Killed This Lizard In Midnight & My Brother Died":nigerian Man Narrates(pics) / The Deep Significance Of The Midnight Hour / "Evil Owl Sent To Attack My Parents Killed After Midnight Prayer" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

25 Facts About The Midnight Hour (12-3am) by judedwriter(m): 6:37pm On Jul 16, 2017
1. The midnight hour spiritually controls what happens in the day.

2. The midnight hour spiritually controls the destinies of people.

3. The midnight hour is full of demonic activities

4. The midnight hour is full of angelic activities.

5. Most spiritual manifestation of answerd prayers come to us at midnight and manifest physically during the day.

6. Life's greatest battles are fought at midnight.

7. At midnight, you come face to face with the enemies of your destiny.

8. The midnight hour can either make or mar your destiny.

9. The best time to wage warfare agsinst the enemy and be victorious, is at midnight.

10. At midnight, God often listens with rapt attention to the prayers of His children and responds very quickly.

11. At midnight, God opens the windows of heaven and releases much spiritual blessings; this is why warfare is usually very hot at this time.

12. The foundations , chains and strongholds of the enemy in one's life can be uprooted and broken at midnight.

13. You can prayerfully disappoint and disrupt the plans of your enemies at midnight.

14. The midnight hour is full of angelic and demonic visitations. Angels visit with blessings, demons with curses.

15. Many people fail in life because they were defeated spiritually at midnight.

16. Most very successful people stay awake at midnight to prayerfully take charge of their destinies.

17. Failing to pray at midnight is falling prey to the enemies of your destiny.

18. If you fail to prayerfully control your destiny at midnight, your enemies will control it.

19. At midnight, your spirit comes under severe attack; spiritual strength and fortification is very important at midnight.

20. At midnight when people are asleep, their enemies hold meetings against them, taking terrible decisions against their destinies.

21. Spiritual activities can be very powerful and rewarding at midnight: bible reading, bible confessions, praise, worship, prayer, fasting, etc.

22. Constant midnight prayers requires much spiritual strength and stamina; its not for the spiritual sluggish and lazy.

23. Even our Lord Jesus on earth, understood the spiritual power of midnight, and often prayed long hours to 3am.

24. Unfortunately many of our spiritual blessings are stolen and exchanged at midnight. Why? We aren't spiritually alert.

25. Staying awake daily to pray at midnight, can be very challenging; but its spiritual blessings can outlast us to our children's children.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 25 Facts About The Midnight Hour (12-3am) by Cameleon72(f): 6:45pm On Jul 16, 2017
H
Re: 25 Facts About The Midnight Hour (12-3am) by thesicilian: 6:54pm On Jul 16, 2017
Sounds like Deeper Life or Mountain of Fire member.

3 Likes

Re: 25 Facts About The Midnight Hour (12-3am) by judedwriter(m): 7:18pm On Jul 16, 2017
thesicilian:
Sounds like Depeper Life or Mountain of Fire member.
Im neither wink just sharing some of my personal knowledge & experiences from the battlefield at midnight. Im just like any ordinary guy like you.

8 Likes

Re: 25 Facts About The Midnight Hour (12-3am) by Ishilove: 7:36pm On Jul 16, 2017
This is very educative and thought provoking. Thanks for this, judedwriter.

1 Like

Re: 25 Facts About The Midnight Hour (12-3am) by thesicilian: 7:37pm On Jul 16, 2017
judedwriter:

Im neither wink just sharing some of my personal knowledge & experiences from the battlefield at midnight. Im just like any ordinary guy like you.
Okay. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: 25 Facts About The Midnight Hour (12-3am) by Lloydfather(m): 7:50pm On Jul 16, 2017
Very informative.
Re: 25 Facts About The Midnight Hour (12-3am) by NwaAmaikpe: 8:06pm On Jul 16, 2017
shocked

I disagree on a few things OP wrote. They are below

10. At midnight, God often listens with rapt attention to the prayers of His children and responds very quickly.

11. At midnight, God opens the windows of heaven and releases much spiritual blessings; this is why warfare is usually very hot at this time.

Can you back this claim with Biblical verses?
All I'd tell you is

For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.

For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

Isaiah 55:8-9

And

2 Peter 3:8

‘But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day.

Having said this, I'd advice you don't talk like you are God or you know what time he acts.

The only thing we know for certain about the midnight hours

Is that, that is when most crimes take place and when 60% of all sex takes place.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 25 Facts About The Midnight Hour (12-3am) by Boland(m): 8:10pm On Jul 16, 2017
Nice write up man. Keep up the good work.

2 Likes

Re: 25 Facts About The Midnight Hour (12-3am) by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:16pm On Jul 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

All I'd tell you is

For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.

For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

And

‘But do not forget this one thing, dear friends: With the Lord a day is like a thousand years, and a thousand years are like a day.

Having said this, I'd advice you don't talk like you are God or you know what time he acts.

Is that, that is when most crimes take place and when 60% of all sex takes place.
NwaAmaikpe my hero!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 25 Facts About The Midnight Hour (12-3am) by hakeem4(m): 8:19pm On Jul 16, 2017
God answers prayer at anytime not only at midnight

3 Likes

Re: 25 Facts About The Midnight Hour (12-3am) by imustsaymymindo: 8:23pm On Jul 16, 2017
Your opinion though.
Re: 25 Facts About The Midnight Hour (12-3am) by Kusibe77(m): 8:36pm On Jul 16, 2017
Alright. like someone said, it is an opinion.
The op said 'fact' so not 'opinion'.
Re: 25 Facts About The Midnight Hour (12-3am) by judedwriter(m): 8:46pm On Jul 16, 2017
hakeem4:
God answers prayer at anytime not only at midnight
Yes...but from personal experience, i discovered that God releases more answers to prayers at midnight! Why? The spiritual realm is more active then!

1 Like

Re: 25 Facts About The Midnight Hour (12-3am) by judedwriter(m): 8:51pm On Jul 16, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

All I'd tell you is

And

The parable of the 10 virgins who waited for the bridegroom; at what time did the he show up? At midnight!
God often shows up at midnight to bless us and answer our prayers. Remember Jesus said-God is a Spirit.
The spiritual realm is busiest at midnight, God is very active at midnight, so too the demonic kingdom...
I no like to dey argue o....i don tell u d truth,,,take am or leave am. God bless you.

3 Likes

Re: 25 Facts About The Midnight Hour (12-3am) by Ieltstrainer: 9:38pm On Jul 16, 2017
Concerning this issue of God being more active at midnight, we all know that while it is midnight in Nigeria it could be mid day in America. So does it mean that at midnight over here God will be very active in answering the prayers of Nigerians and then later attend to other countries at their own midnight hours? This is rationing just like NEPA light.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 25 Facts About The Midnight Hour (12-3am) by poh10(m): 10:35pm On Jul 16, 2017
no bible backing ?? give evidence you can't just wake up and write tale you had somewhere ..
Re: 25 Facts About The Midnight Hour (12-3am) by TeamLeader(m): 11:19pm On Jul 16, 2017
I hav a question here

Based on this write up how many times should someone pray in midnight in a week at least. Abi na everyday we go de pray for night?
Re: 25 Facts About The Midnight Hour (12-3am) by judedwriter(m): 2:15am On Jul 17, 2017
Ieltstrainer:
Concerning this issue of God being more active at midnight, we all know that while it is midnight in Nigeria it could be mid day in America. So does it mean that at midnight over here God will be very active in answering the prayers of Nigerians and then later attend to other countries at their own midnight hours? This is rationing just like NEPA light.
Don't you understand that God is omnipresent? He is everywhere at the same time.

4 Likes

Re: 25 Facts About The Midnight Hour (12-3am) by judedwriter(m): 2:22am On Jul 17, 2017
TeamLeader:
I hav a question here

Based on this write up how many times should someone pray in midnight in a week at least. Abi na everyday we go de pray for night?
As much as your body can carry you, i can't tell you. But when you understand the full importance of midnight prayers, nobody will cajole you to pray at night, you will be the one cajoling others.

2 Likes

Re: 25 Facts About The Midnight Hour (12-3am) by judedwriter(m): 2:32am On Jul 17, 2017
poh10:
no bible backing ?? give evidence you can't just wake up and write tale you had somewhere ..

Luke 12:36
And ye yourselves like unto men that wait for their lord, when he will return from the wedding; that when he cometh and knocketh, they may open unto him immediately.
12:37
Blessed are those servants, whom the lord when he cometh shall find watching: verily I say unto you, that he shall gird himself, and make them to sit down to meat, and will come forth and serve them.
12:38
And if he shall come in the second watch, or come in THE THIRD WATCH (12-3AM), and find them so, blessed are those servants.

Mat 14:23
And when he had sent the multitudes away, he went up into a mountain apart to pray: and when the evening was come, he was there alone.

14:24
But the ship was now in the midst of the sea, tossed with waves: for the wind was contrary.

14:25
And in the fourth watch (3-6am) of the night Jesus went unto them, walking on the sea.

Exodus 12:29
And it came to pass, that at midnight the LORD smote all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, from the firstborn of Pharaoh that sat on his throne unto the firstborn of the captive that was in the dungeon; and all the firstborn of cattle.

Acts 16:25
And at midnight Paul and Silas prayed, and sang praises unto God: and the prisoners heard them. 16:26
And suddenly there was a great earthquake, so that the foundations of the prison were shaken: and immediately all the doors were opened, and every one's bands were loosed.

2 Likes

Re: 25 Facts About The Midnight Hour (12-3am) by Martinez19(m): 5:29am On Jul 17, 2017
Make believe. Nothing is special about midnight.
Re: 25 Facts About The Midnight Hour (12-3am) by judedwriter(m): 5:48am On Jul 17, 2017
Martinez19:
Make believe. Nothing is special about midnight.
Thank God nigeria is not north korea where you are forced to worship the president! Believe whatever you want to believe...it's a free world...i ve done my part.

1 Like

Re: 25 Facts About The Midnight Hour (12-3am) by Martinez19(m): 6:35am On Jul 17, 2017
judedwriter:

Thank God nigeria is not north korea where you are forced to worship the president! Believe whatever you want to believe...it's a free world...i ve done my part.
If africans can spend so much time studying in the mid night and beyond instead of fighting imaginary battles....

1 Like

Re: 25 Facts About The Midnight Hour (12-3am) by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 17, 2017
Thanks,,,, I love this,,,, I have never missed a day not having my midnight prayers,,,, and honestly since then my life has not been the same again

1 Like

Re: 25 Facts About The Midnight Hour (12-3am) by Gudiza(m): 11:30am On Jul 17, 2017
Calling these FACTS is in itself LUDICROUS.
Re: 25 Facts About The Midnight Hour (12-3am) by stmichael001(m): 5:13pm On Jul 17, 2017
Awsome post bro,.. And pls dont try convincing people about how true your points are because its all foolishness obviously to the carnal man.It takes a man of the Spirit to understand all u just posted up there...

Thumbsup.

5 Likes

Re: 25 Facts About The Midnight Hour (12-3am) by Zhirinovsky: 9:39pm On Jul 17, 2017
I normally do prayer warfare at night which I sleep after without negative dreams but the negative dreams come anytime I don't pray at midnight.

What could be wrong?
Re: 25 Facts About The Midnight Hour (12-3am) by judedwriter(m): 1:43am On Jul 18, 2017
Zhirinovsky:
I normally do prayer warfare at night which I sleep after without negative dreams but the negative dreams come anytime I don't pray at midnight.

What could be wrong?
At midnight the spiritual realm is actively controlling us whether we pray or not. If we pray, the control is positive, but if we fail to pray, its negative control.
Spiritual matters are very deep at midnight and highly shapes our lives on earth, whether we pray or not.

1 Like

Re: 25 Facts About The Midnight Hour (12-3am) by henrimoto(m): 9:37am On Aug 07, 2017
@judedwriter, can I have your whatsapp contact?
Re: 25 Facts About The Midnight Hour (12-3am) by omoolope2019(m): 8:37am On Aug 09, 2017
judedwriter:
1. The midnight hour spiritually controls what happens in the day.

2. The midnight hour spiritually controls the destinies of people.

3. The midnight hour is full of demonic activities

4. The midnight hour is full of angelic activities.

5. Most spiritual manifestation of answerd prayers come to us at midnight and manifest physically during the day.

6. Life's greatest battles are fought at midnight.

7. At midnight, you come face to face with the enemies of your destiny.

8. The midnight hour can either make or mar your destiny.

9. The best time to wage warfare agsinst the enemy and be victorious, is at midnight.

12. The foundations , chains and strongholds of the enemy in one's life can be uprooted and broken at midnight.

13. You can prayerfully disappoint and disrupt the plans of your enemies at midnight.

14. The midnight hour is full of angelic and demonic visitations. Angels visit with blessings, demons with curses.

15. Many people fail in life because they were defeated spiritually at midnight.

16. Most very successful people stay awake at midnight to prayerfully take charge of their destinies.

17. Failing to pray at midnight is falling prey to the enemies of your destiny.

18. If you fail to prayerfully control your destiny at midnight, your enemies will control it.

19. At midnight, your spirit comes under severe attack; spiritual strength and fortification is very important at midnight.

20. At midnight when people are asleep, their enemies hold meetings against them, taking terrible decisions against their destinies.

21. Spiritual activities can be very powerful and rewarding at midnight: bible reading, bible confessions, praise, worship, prayer, fasting, etc.

22. Constant midnight prayers requires much spiritual strength and stamina; its not for the spiritual sluggish and lazy.

23. Even our Lord Jesus on earth, understood the spiritual power of midnight, and often prayed long hours to 3am.

24. Unfortunately many of our spiritual blessings are stolen and exchanged at midnight. Why? We aren't spiritually alert.

25. Staying awake daily to pray at midnight, can be very challenging; but its spiritual blessings can outlast us to our children's children.
good one may God help me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Esther Ajayi:"Hypocrites Come To White Garment Church At Night, Hide In The Day" / Ways Satan Manifests Himself In Our Churches Today / How To Hear God's Voice And See Visions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.