Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Today Is Seun Osewa Birthday...let's Show Him Love (post Your Greetings) - Nairaland / General (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Today Is Seun Osewa Birthday...let's Show Him Love (post Your Greetings) (24545 Views)

More Details About Seun Osewa / Throwback Thursday: Post Your Throwback Pictures Here / Why Is Seun Osewa Not Yet Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today Is Seun Osewa Birthday...let's Show Him Love (post Your Greetings) by olayiwola4u(m): 2:53am On Jul 18, 2017
Jonwesley:
Happy birthday. Have u not find the right person to marry? There are superfluous advantages in starting early. Be blessed today and always.

Hmmmnn...LOL
Re: Today Is Seun Osewa Birthday...let's Show Him Love (post Your Greetings) by olayiwola4u(m): 3:02am On Jul 18, 2017
MisterKings:

Omo bro no vex o. Great great men including the great Olayiwola the agbabiaka 1 of nairaland

(i don't even know what agbabiaka means but it sounds ghen ghen grin)

Misterkings, thank you bro...that's a nice one.

Haaa...Agbabiaka 1 of Nairaland...eyi poju.

Ok, for me Misterkings, I hereby confer on you as THE OLORI OF NAIRALAND.

Let all Nairalanders start calling you that.

Olori as the No 1 head of all Nairalanders.
Re: Today Is Seun Osewa Birthday...let's Show Him Love (post Your Greetings) by olayiwola4u(m): 3:14am On Jul 18, 2017
maisauki:
A NL member that doesn't wish oga seun hbd, is that a real member?
anyways, hbd twale for you million times
Abi naaa...tell them, they don't know
Re: Today Is Seun Osewa Birthday...let's Show Him Love (post Your Greetings) by olayiwola4u(m): 3:21am On Jul 18, 2017
Seun:
Thanks! This is touching and lovely!
I'm 35 years old now. Life begins in 5 years.
Thank you for responding, boss.
I'm happy for knowing someone like you.
Great...Greater...Greatest shall be your journey in life.
Re: Today Is Seun Osewa Birthday...let's Show Him Love (post Your Greetings) by olayiwola4u(m): 3:39am On Jul 18, 2017
QuitNotice:
Happy birthday Seun. More blessings fall on you.

Once Seun announces the venue, Nairaland girls be like...

funny you, quitnotice.

1 Like

Re: Today Is Seun Osewa Birthday...let's Show Him Love (post Your Greetings) by yorkool: 8:42am On Jul 18, 2017
Happy birthday sir, wsh u llnp
Re: Today Is Seun Osewa Birthday...let's Show Him Love (post Your Greetings) by maisauki: 8:42am On Jul 18, 2017
olayiwola4u:

Abi naaa...tell them, they don't know
Keeeere ooo! ki onile gbo, ko so fun alejo! Ki sesede NL gbo ko so fun staylite wipe YOU CAN STILL WISH OGA SEUN HBD
I TALK AM TRUE TRUE OR I NO TALK AM?
Re: Today Is Seun Osewa Birthday...let's Show Him Love (post Your Greetings) by free2ryhme: 8:49am On Jul 18, 2017
olayiwola4u:

Can you please show me the link to the thread that proves that

Thank you in advance

Ask him. That is your proof

Most NLDERS know including him undecided
Re: Today Is Seun Osewa Birthday...let's Show Him Love (post Your Greetings) by Daeylar(f): 9:06am On Jul 18, 2017
olayiwola4u:

Can you please show me the link to the thread that proves that

Thank you in advance

He is an atheist
I think you should ask seun yourself, but he doesn't answer all his mentions, he may not answer you, embarassed

or you go through his posts
Re: Today Is Seun Osewa Birthday...let's Show Him Love (post Your Greetings) by CelestineC(m): 9:50am On Jul 18, 2017
Belated Happy birthday sir

Continuing with your good works

I wish you long life and good health

1 Like

Re: Today Is Seun Osewa Birthday...let's Show Him Love (post Your Greetings) by olayiwola4u(m): 10:03am On Jul 18, 2017
Daeylar:

He is an atheist
I think you should ask seun yourself, but he doesn't answer all his mentions, he may not answer you, embarassed

or you go through his posts
I will check
Re: Today Is Seun Osewa Birthday...let's Show Him Love (post Your Greetings) by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 18, 2017
olayiwola4u:

funny you, quitnotice.
Lol
Re: Today Is Seun Osewa Birthday...let's Show Him Love (post Your Greetings) by themonk(m): 12:31pm On Jul 18, 2017
Seun:

Thanks! This is touching and lovely!

I'm 35 years old now. Life begins in 5 years.

Happy belated birthday boss

More Life, More everything.
Re: Today Is Seun Osewa Birthday...let's Show Him Love (post Your Greetings) by dxdiag(m): 7:30pm On Jul 18, 2017
olayiwola4u:
Today we get to remember you and your achievements. I pray that you will enjoy many more years of service and continue to be a blessing to others. And of course, I hope you have a happy birthday!

Boss, tell us the party location
The old student association of Mother's Joy Nursery and Primary School wishing Seun a HBD, God bless your new age. ����
Re: Today Is Seun Osewa Birthday...let's Show Him Love (post Your Greetings) by Faseyi17: 11:38pm On Jul 18, 2017
Come ooooo. I never cc his picture b4.
Re: Today Is Seun Osewa Birthday...let's Show Him Love (post Your Greetings) by MisterKings(m): 4:26pm On Jul 19, 2017
olayiwola4u:

Misterkings, thank you bro...that's a nice one.

Haaa...Agbabiaka 1 of Nairaland...eyi poju.

Ok, for me Misterkings, I hereby confer on you as THE OLORI OF NAIRALAND.

Let all Nairalanders start calling you that.

Olori as the No 1 head of all Nairalanders.

Lol, this one too much. Seun go just ban me
Re: Today Is Seun Osewa Birthday...let's Show Him Love (post Your Greetings) by olayiwola4u(m): 11:07pm On Jul 19, 2017
MisterKings:

Lol, this one too much. Seun go just ban me
LOL
Re: Today Is Seun Osewa Birthday...let's Show Him Love (post Your Greetings) by bhankymyk(m): 8:11am On Jul 20, 2017
Hbd in arrears
Re: Today Is Seun Osewa Birthday...let's Show Him Love (post Your Greetings) by GoodMuyis(m): 2:11pm On Jul 20, 2017
Keneking:
Thank God for adding a new year to the life of Mister Oluwaseun Osewa grin
It would not have been possible if not for God.
BTW, who Seun epp sef undecided

Yes! It would not have been possible if not for God.
Re: Today Is Seun Osewa Birthday...let's Show Him Love (post Your Greetings) by amg77: 2:09am On Jul 23, 2017
Happy Birthday, Seun.

Our agency would like to place a substantial advertising campaign on Nairaland on behalf of a major corporate client that would like to reach your audience.

Unfortunately, there seems no way for us to communicate the specific details about using a standard ad tag that is trackable for impressions and clicks.

Please contact me so we can iron out details.

Thank you.
Re: Today Is Seun Osewa Birthday...let's Show Him Love (post Your Greetings) by Emerikoss: 5:22pm On Jul 27, 2017
So me and Oga Seun were born same day,baba I hail
Re: Today Is Seun Osewa Birthday...let's Show Him Love (post Your Greetings) by austine4real(m): 6:26am On Jul 30, 2017
Awafolashade:
Happy birthday,wish you many more years in good health and wealth
Hppy bthday llnp
Re: Today Is Seun Osewa Birthday...let's Show Him Love (post Your Greetings) by Nobody: 1:35am On Feb 15, 2018
Love you seun
Re: Today Is Seun Osewa Birthday...let's Show Him Love (post Your Greetings) by Umptey: 10:28am On Jul 17, 2018
Happy Birthday to Us Seun ...Cos we share the same month and day.May God bless our new age. Have fun brother
Re: Today Is Seun Osewa Birthday...let's Show Him Love (post Your Greetings) by AfonjaPriest: 8:02am On Dec 18, 2022
olayiwola4u:
Today we get to remember you and your achievements. I pray that you will enjoy many more years of service and continue to be a blessing to others. And of course, I hope you have a happy birthday!

Boss, tell us the party location
Happy bountiful birthday to you, oga Seun. I pray better great things come your way very soon. Amen!!!

1 Like

Re: Today Is Seun Osewa Birthday...let's Show Him Love (post Your Greetings) by Geekop: 4:26pm On Dec 18, 2022
Happy Birthday boss...
God's Blessings and Favour Always...
Cheers

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

U.N Suspends Food Distribution As IDPs Attack Them For Giving Them Small Food / Nigerian Air Force Ranks And Salary Structure / What Going On In Nigeria? Why Do People Beg Alot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.