Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

2 Brothers Who Met Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno, 1 Killed, The Other Injured - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2 Brothers Who Met Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno, 1 Killed, The Other Injured (29449 Views)

Soldiers Kill 105 Boko Haram/ISWAP Terrorists In Buni Gari, Yobe State (Graphic) / Bayelsa Election: PDP Supporters Attacked, 1 Killed, Others Injured (Graphic Pix / Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Terrorists In Arege, Borno. Recover Weapons (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Brothers Who Met Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno, 1 Killed, The Other Injured by opalu: 8:48am On Jul 17, 2017
Ok
Re: 2 Brothers Who Met Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno, 1 Killed, The Other Injured by justi4jesu(f): 8:51am On Jul 17, 2017
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Check my Signature and be wowed.
Re: 2 Brothers Who Met Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno, 1 Killed, The Other Injured by personal59: 8:51am On Jul 17, 2017
hmmm
MossLuv:
Allah akbar! 'sege' Islam religion of terrorists.

may the soul of the innocent boy rest in peace
hmmm
may God forgive him and give the parent fortitude to bear the loss cos its painful loosing a child and to u, your brain need proper checking cos it seems some cells are dead
Re: 2 Brothers Who Met Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno, 1 Killed, The Other Injured by greateliso(m): 8:52am On Jul 17, 2017
too bad

#mySignature

Re: 2 Brothers Who Met Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno, 1 Killed, The Other Injured by victorazy(m): 8:59am On Jul 17, 2017
They are foolish
Re: 2 Brothers Who Met Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno, 1 Killed, The Other Injured by lovingyouhun: 9:00am On Jul 17, 2017
Coyotejack:
All we need is love.

In other news

Winter is here

Runs out

Mumu!!

1 Like

Re: 2 Brothers Who Met Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno, 1 Killed, The Other Injured by timota(m): 9:02am On Jul 17, 2017
ZeroUnity:
It can never be well for this animal thay used these poor innocent boys for his interest... God's not sleeping, even Allah will pay him back..
is it well him now in London hospital ?
Re: 2 Brothers Who Met Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno, 1 Killed, The Other Injured by Coyotejack(m): 9:04am On Jul 17, 2017
lovingyouhun:

Mumu!!

Y did u summon me undecided
Re: 2 Brothers Who Met Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno, 1 Killed, The Other Injured by ruffhandu: 9:04am On Jul 17, 2017
OrestesDante:

His generation will never know peace.

Will he ever have a generation? Teh answer is NO.
Re: 2 Brothers Who Met Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno, 1 Killed, The Other Injured by kingrt2(m): 9:05am On Jul 17, 2017
Its about time the world rain hell fire on terrorism
Re: 2 Brothers Who Met Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno, 1 Killed, The Other Injured by Akinaukwa: 9:09am On Jul 17, 2017
There is something ayam not understanding, the hopeless terrorists hide and keep their wives and children away from danger but pick fun in capturing, indoctrinating and using other peoples children for suicide bombings knowing fully well they (the suicide bombers) will never live to tell the story. That is sheer wickedness. No matter your religion lets all join hands to say "No" to terrorism.
Re: 2 Brothers Who Met Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno, 1 Killed, The Other Injured by charlesucheh(m): 9:36am On Jul 17, 2017
What are our witches and wizards even doing? Does it mean that shekau's JuJu is stronger? Can't they strike that idiot and his cohorts down? If it's to kill one successful people in the Village, they will SABI sharp! Sharp!
Re: 2 Brothers Who Met Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno, 1 Killed, The Other Injured by rukis360(m): 9:56am On Jul 17, 2017
olayiwola4u:
I think government needs to turn that state to a military camp.
sincerely, 70% of the military should be deployed there, but no, soldiers are everywhere on the streets constituting nuisance, performing police and domestic duties
Re: 2 Brothers Who Met Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno, 1 Killed, The Other Injured by joenor(m): 9:57am On Jul 17, 2017
I just hope this one won't die, heart felt for him.
Re: 2 Brothers Who Met Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno, 1 Killed, The Other Injured by benzems(m): 9:58am On Jul 17, 2017
I don't believe this news
herdsmen are worse that Boko
No way boko will do that to them
Fake News!!!!!! Fake Country!!!!! FAKE Leaders!!!!!
Re: 2 Brothers Who Met Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno, 1 Killed, The Other Injured by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 17, 2017
so sad
Re: 2 Brothers Who Met Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno, 1 Killed, The Other Injured by erico2k2(m): 10:05am On Jul 17, 2017
olayiwola4u:
I think government needs to turn that state to a military camp.
That was what the past FG did, but the present Fg stopped it.The state should be full of all Nigerian Army personnel. to flush out these guys and thier supporters.
Re: 2 Brothers Who Met Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno, 1 Killed, The Other Injured by mexioni(m): 10:08am On Jul 17, 2017
you could have at least warned that the images are graphic before we viewed them
Re: 2 Brothers Who Met Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno, 1 Killed, The Other Injured by donqx: 10:27am On Jul 17, 2017
ha
Re: 2 Brothers Who Met Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno, 1 Killed, The Other Injured by linusbnn(m): 10:44am On Jul 17, 2017
chuks013:
Shekau shekau shekau!!!! Aw many times I cal u name.........na thunder mixed with lightning and rain strike u n ur generation

But I thought they re all Islam worshippers?. What does the BK pple want?. Any clue?.
Re: 2 Brothers Who Met Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno, 1 Killed, The Other Injured by Decryptor(m): 10:47am On Jul 17, 2017
Why didn't he unstrap the belt in front of about 200 fulanis?
Re: 2 Brothers Who Met Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno, 1 Killed, The Other Injured by Nuerta2705(f): 10:58am On Jul 17, 2017
Chikelue2000:
Amen but y didn't they disclose dia encounter?

if u read the story well, u'll see that they were forced and fear was instilled into them. Children have a feeble mind and are likely to always believe what adults tell them. Besides, if they had disclosed the encounter, then more than one person would have died during the explosion. Let us just console ourselves with the saying that "everything happens for a reason."

1 Like

Re: 2 Brothers Who Met Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno, 1 Killed, The Other Injured by Nuerta2705(f): 11:01am On Jul 17, 2017
benzems:
I don't believe this news herdsmen are worse that Boko No way boko will do that to them Fake News!!!!!! Fake Country!!!!! FAKE Leaders!!!!!
are u alright?? Is something wrong with ur thinking

1 Like

Re: 2 Brothers Who Met Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno, 1 Killed, The Other Injured by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 17, 2017
linusbnn:

But I thought they re all Islam worshippers?. What does the BK pple want?. Any clue?.
Just like you have Catholic, Anglican, Baptist, Jehovah Witness, Deeper Life, etc same way there is Wahabism which believe in terrorism or war against "infidels" as well as Shia, Sunni, Ahmadiyya, etc, what they want? Nigeria and the world at large should be an emirate of their form of religion and everyone forced to convert to their faith or face persecution.
Re: 2 Brothers Who Met Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno, 1 Killed, The Other Injured by olayiwola4u(m): 11:06am On Jul 17, 2017
Decryptor:
Why didn't he unstrap the belt in front of about 200 fulanis?

How I wish he did that...
Re: 2 Brothers Who Met Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno, 1 Killed, The Other Injured by olayiwola4u(m): 11:16am On Jul 17, 2017
erico2k2:

That was what the past FG did, but the present Fg stopped it.The state should be full of all Nigerian Army personnel. to flush out these guys and thier supporters.

Erico, I think the president's health to the top govt official seems to be the number 1 on the federal Govt agenda.

to them, it is better to save 1 person than to save more 100,000 in a state.

Naija with one kind - one kind attitude to insurgency.

I know one day, we will understand the root of the BLOOD YOU PEOPLE ARE SHARING.
Re: 2 Brothers Who Met Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno, 1 Killed, The Other Injured by erico2k2(m): 11:42am On Jul 17, 2017
olayiwola4u:

Erico, I think the president's health to the top govt official seems to be the number 1 on the federal Govt agenda.

to them, it is better to save 1 person than to save more 100,000 in a state.

Naija with one kind - one kind attitude to insurgency.

I know one day, we will understand the root of the BLOOD YOU PEOPLE ARE SHARING.
One day we will no longer idolize politicians then we will face reality.How can people support treatment of PMB in London when 2 years ago he was castigating people who seek treatment abroad and the budget or amount voted for health center in aso rock was nearly same as the total budget for ministry of health and education

1 Like

Re: 2 Brothers Who Met Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno, 1 Killed, The Other Injured by olayiwola4u(m): 11:55am On Jul 17, 2017
erico2k2:

One day we will no longer idolize politicians then we will face reality.How can people support treatment of PMB in London when 2 years ago he was castigating people who seek treatment abroad and the budget or amount voted for health center in aso rock was nearly same as the total budget for ministry of health and education

...IMAGINE
Re: 2 Brothers Who Met Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno, 1 Killed, The Other Injured by erico2k2(m): 12:09pm On Jul 17, 2017
olayiwola4u:

...IMAGINE
9ja matter tire me.
Re: 2 Brothers Who Met Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno, 1 Killed, The Other Injured by Witnes: 12:17pm On Jul 17, 2017
Plain speaking, pple have taken d patient of God 4 a play. I 've never see heartless pple like BH in my entire life. May it never well with BH In Sha Allah...Amin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don’t Defect, Buhari Urges Saraki / Agagu Will Be Buried On Friday – Ondo PDP / Ndume: Why Buhari Can’t Appoint New Service Chiefs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.