Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,657 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Hell Date! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hell Date! (628 Views)

Share Your Hell-date Experiences Hurr! / HELL NO : Pls See The Heavy Yansh This Lady Brought Into An Eatery / Photo: What The Hell Is This Man Looking For In This Lady's bosoms? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hell Date! by jaramogi(m): 11:12am On Feb 04, 2010
Hey ppl enough of dis valantine crap some dates are shite anywyz so please share, here my HELL DATE:

I met dis lady a week ago she was nice n all an I actually could see myself wit her long tyme that is untill we actually went on a date and she completly put me off!!

first she was really l8t but I let dat slip (cuz of pride) den we went to da restraunt and this women was sooo bad n uncivalised she comes out shoutin about evrytin. da place was packed with oyinbo's dey were givin us evils. when getin da food dis gurl decides she wants to get de most expencivest food (like WTF) den wat killed it wuz she started eatin like an animal born in starvation! It wuz too much den Dis gurl be talkin bout baby names and shiit. I wuz so put off I didnt want to talk to her, n she starts shoutin bout 'why dont you love me, what av I done' I kept tellin her to shut da Bleep up cuz I ad enough. den we started avin a full blown argument in da restraunt. In de end we got chucked out lipsrsealed

This wus by far da worst date I've had wit a gurl she still fones n texts but avodin er, she too much.

[b]so PLZ share u'rs[/b]
Re: Hell Date! by Nobody: 11:19am On Feb 04, 2010
I wish I was a fly on the wall when all this happened grin grin Pop corn moment grin grin grin
Re: Hell Date! by nana(f): 11:23am On Feb 04, 2010
Shoot!
Re: Hell Date! by Dimka76(m): 11:37am On Feb 04, 2010
What on earth attracted you to her initially? Obviously she is a lunatic provided u did not doctor the story. Careful o. Thats how a friend of mine picked up a pretty gal and brought her home in the middle of the night the girl woke up and started dancing atilogwu! It was so bizzare! I beg bross shine ur eye. When you see her again if you like , wait.
Re: Hell Date! by kkkossy(m): 11:41am On Feb 04, 2010
jaramogi:

Hey ppl enough of dis valantine crap some dates are shite anywyz so please share, here my HELL DATE:

I met dis lady a week ago she was nice n all an I actually could see myself wit her long tyme that is untill we actually went on a date and she completly put me off!!

first she was really l8t but I let dat slip (cuz of pride) den we went to da restraunt and this women was sooo bad n uncivalised she comes out shoutin about evrytin. da place was packed with oyinbo's dey were givin us evils. when getin da food dis gurl decides she wants to get de most expencivest food (like WTF) den wat killed it wuz she started eatin like an animal born in starvation! It wuz too much den Dis gurl be talkin bout baby names and shiit. I wuz so put off I didnt want to talk to her, n she starts shoutin bout 'why dont you love me, what av I done' I kept tellin her to shut da bleep up cuz I ad enough. den we started avin a full blown argument in da restraunt. In de end we got chucked out  lipsrsealed

This wus by far da worst date I've had wit a gurl she still fones n texts but avodin er, she too much.

[b]so PLZ share u'rs[/b]

yea right undecided
Re: Hell Date! by frank317: 12:29pm On Feb 04, 2010
It is a well known fact that women are capable of displayin different pesonalities that is why they have been seen as a very deceptive specie, i also think they even somtimes decieve themselves and end up confusd. I once hung out 4 d 1st time wit a seemingly nice girl. She ended up makin nagative comments about everybody and everything: this girl looks dirty, that woman is 2 fat, the receptionist is 2 lazy. Then said nice things about herself: this stew tastes raw, i would hav done it beta, my dad is a wondaful man, i am lovd by evryone. She wasnt a gud listner and 2 my surprise was so proud. But trust me, i humbled her by followin her up and makin sure she begs and crys like a slave durin se.x. And witout much ado i dropd her proud asss like a hot plate.

(1) (Reply)

deleted ! / Is It Worth Taking? / A Curious Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.