Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,927 members, 7,821,247 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Funke Adesiyan And Mr Ibu At AMAA Award. Fans React - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Adesiyan And Mr Ibu At AMAA Award. Fans React (40430 Views)

Rita Dominic Stuns At AMAA Awards 2018 / Hilda Dokubo's Phone Stolen At AMAA / Roseline Meurer Stuns At AMAA 2017 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Adesiyan And Mr Ibu At AMAA Award. Fans React by Onliie(m): 10:26am On Jul 17, 2017
tits for tat. No chill
Re: Funke Adesiyan And Mr Ibu At AMAA Award. Fans React by muchroom(m): 10:27am On Jul 17, 2017
Mr Ibu..Oya Confess
Re: Funke Adesiyan And Mr Ibu At AMAA Award. Fans React by Smartjob1(f): 10:28am On Jul 17, 2017
Crap.

Need a job? See my signature. It is real. It is free.
Re: Funke Adesiyan And Mr Ibu At AMAA Award. Fans React by BraveDeltan(m): 10:43am On Jul 17, 2017
Why won't he, I guess Mr Ibu figured out that more he killed you, more you killed him. So he had to keep killing you so he could be killed also... grin grin grin
Re: Funke Adesiyan And Mr Ibu At AMAA Award. Fans React by Hades2016(m): 10:44am On Jul 17, 2017
My love for boobs eeeh shocked
Re: Funke Adesiyan And Mr Ibu At AMAA Award. Fans React by tonardo(m): 10:46am On Jul 17, 2017
TINALETC3:
See Bobby shocked, where ws I wen d giver of Bobby ws sharing it oooooo shocked

Answer.. You are with that boy
Re: Funke Adesiyan And Mr Ibu At AMAA Award. Fans React by Marshalxv(m): 12:25pm On Jul 17, 2017
[quote author=TINALETC3 post=58538314]See Bobby shocked, where ws I wen d giver of Bobby ws sharing it oooooo shocked[/quot

Here am I tha giver of bobby,ask and it shall be given .....
Re: Funke Adesiyan And Mr Ibu At AMAA Award. Fans React by Tiffbuxas: 12:47pm On Jul 17, 2017
TINALETC3:
Eya..... I can help you...... I works for the Lord, my methods are fast and efficient you'll see results in no time
Re: Funke Adesiyan And Mr Ibu At AMAA Award. Fans React by azaino: 12:54pm On Jul 17, 2017
TINALETC3:

Hahahahahahaha, eeyyaaaa
Re: Funke Adesiyan And Mr Ibu At AMAA Award. Fans React by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 17, 2017
Ibu is seeing in spirit.... tongue
Re: Funke Adesiyan And Mr Ibu At AMAA Award. Fans React by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 17, 2017
She said he "literally killed her with jokes"
These actresses get dumber with each passing day
Re: Funke Adesiyan And Mr Ibu At AMAA Award. Fans React by merits(m): 2:55pm On Jul 17, 2017
TINALETC3:
you where outside looking for food up and down
Re: Funke Adesiyan And Mr Ibu At AMAA Award. Fans React by Dcaliphate(m): 3:57pm On Jul 17, 2017
TINALETC3:
there's a level of pounding you will recieve from my kondo and your small bobby will reveal its true potential, a trial will convince u dear.
Re: Funke Adesiyan And Mr Ibu At AMAA Award. Fans React by timmykaydude: 4:21pm On Jul 18, 2017
internationalman:

the same way Mr ibu is suffocating him with his baby bump.. [color=#000099][/color]
"him"...rip english
Re: Funke Adesiyan And Mr Ibu At AMAA Award. Fans React by internationalman(m): 6:29pm On Jul 18, 2017
timmykaydude:
"him"...rip english
Fool..... That's what u re. Who doesn't know that was a mistake except a fool like u.
Re: Funke Adesiyan And Mr Ibu At AMAA Award. Fans React by timmykaydude: 6:47pm On Jul 18, 2017
internationalman:

Fool..... That's what u re. Who doesn't know that was a mistake except a fool like u.
oh! Now you are pained! Sorry,I am not the cause of your frustration and I am not the one that cause the blockage of your medulla oblongatta.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"I Am Battling With Food Poisoning" - Banky W / Picture Of Ras Kimono And Ogechi (His Daughter) / Rita Dominic Stuns In New Photo, Fans React(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.