Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,578 members, 7,958,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:32 AM

Presidency Drags Senate To Supreme Court Over Magu, Others - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Drags Senate To Supreme Court Over Magu, Others (19340 Views)

Grumbling In EFCC Over Magu’s Successor / 13 Billion: Jonathan, Emefiele, Magu, Others To Be Questioned By Panel. / Buhari Can Be Impeached Over Magu – Senator Okurounmu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Presidency Drags Senate To Supreme Court Over Magu, Others by jomoh: 6:31pm On Jul 18, 2017
agitator:

The question you are skirting is "Why did the presidency send it to the senate" since they don't need senate's approval?

OBJ, Yar'adua and GEJ were not lawyers and are foolish to have sent to senate, why is the SAN also sending to senate for approval?

Why didn't he just appoint those people the constitution gave him power to without involving the senate.

Also it was OBJ that created the EFCC and you are claiming EFCC was created by the constitution. Please tell which constitution? Is it the 1999 Constitution that was there before OBJ created the EFCC?

@green When did the SAN send Magu's name to the senate?? I need answers

@purple Read what you wrote again and ask yourself if it makes sense in any democratic setting in the world

@Red When and where did i make this senseless claim of yours. Don't use your lack of comprehension to twist my comments. Learn to read and comprehend before venting your anger its an embarrassment to you. I'm not an illiterate like your ilks I know clearly the difference between acts of parliament and constitution. Perhaps your GNS 101 is poor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Godswill Akpabio Celebrates His 55th Birthday With Family, Friends & Associates / 2023 Presidency: Who Do You Think The Organized Private Sector Will Support? / Gunmen Kill Four In Anambra, Police Intensify Patrol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.