Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

Kemi Olunloyo: "Seyi Law's Wife's Body Rejected 3 Pregnancies" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo: "Seyi Law's Wife's Body Rejected 3 Pregnancies" (30698 Views)

Seyi Law Shows His House Interior, As He Shares New Photos Of His Daughter / US Rapper, Wacka Flocka Gushes About His Wife’s Body, Shares Her Nude Shower Pic / Kemi Olunloyo: "Seyi Law's Daughter Is Fat". Comedian Replies Kemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Seyi Law's Wife's Body Rejected 3 Pregnancies" by dacovajnr: 12:01pm On Jul 17, 2017
FelixFelicis:
lol G just helping out with illustration grin
hehehe! How far Johnny?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Seyi Law's Wife's Body Rejected 3 Pregnancies" by repogirl(f): 12:07pm On Jul 17, 2017
This woman is mentally ill. She needs psychiatric help.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Seyi Law's Wife's Body Rejected 3 Pregnancies" by dollytino4real(f): 12:07pm On Jul 17, 2017
i blame nairaland 4 promoting dis kemi of a woman,right from prison till dis time
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Seyi Law's Wife's Body Rejected 3 Pregnancies" by OluchiDelly: 12:21pm On Jul 17, 2017
Comparing an innocent baby to a droppy is senseless.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Seyi Law's Wife's Body Rejected 3 Pregnancies" by bendike: 12:40pm On Jul 17, 2017
mzjaney:

That kid is not unhealthy thats baby fat. She's only got full rounded chubby chicks. Have u taken a good look at her she is not abnormal. she looks just as a well fed and healthy baby should look. The only reason people see this little girl as obese is because of her extra chicks which she took frm her dad. Take a good look at seyi u will see he also got chicks.

That Baby is not unhealthy.
I concur with you. The cheeks is from the father on closer observation. She is probably baby fat also. But i still suggest Seyi keep the child out of social media since for a while her pictures have caused uncomplimentary comments not just with Madam Kemi, but other people also. How many people will sheyi quarrel with over comments about his daughter?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Seyi Law's Wife's Body Rejected 3 Pregnancies" by Omolabasky: 12:52pm On Jul 17, 2017
Sheyi law I beg you with God Almighty , pls do not answer this woman anymore she is under a curse.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Seyi Law's Wife's Body Rejected 3 Pregnancies" by BecomeALandLord(m): 12:56pm On Jul 17, 2017
YabaLeftist:
This woman is truly savage! grin grin The baby resemble Droopy true true grin grin grin
I bet her time in jail didn't soften her one bit.

I'd like to see Seyi's reply to this epic jibe. Let them keep up the fiery exchanges. Real entertainment.

I tell u
Lol
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Seyi Law's Wife's Body Rejected 3 Pregnancies" by mzjaney(f): 1:01pm On Jul 17, 2017
bendike:

I concur with you. The cheeks is from the father on closer observation. It is probably baby fat also. But i still suggest Seyi keep the child out of social media since for a while her pictures have caused uncomplimentary comments not just with Madam Kemi, but other people also. How many people will sheyi quarrel with over comments about his daughter?
Exactly what I said in my first post. He should keep his family away frm the media.

And people should also learn to mind their businesses.

That kemi woman has issues. She should be ignored.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Seyi Law's Wife's Body Rejected 3 Pregnancies" by misspineapple(f): 1:44pm On Jul 17, 2017
This woman is mad...Where is dat her so calld son?isnt he ashamed of her?
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Seyi Law's Wife's Body Rejected 3 Pregnancies" by Matam(f): 2:32pm On Jul 17, 2017
Now this is way below the belt. Seyi should just ignore this woman. Her mental state needs to be checked, a sane African woman should never be caught saying such things.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Seyi Law's Wife's Body Rejected 3 Pregnancies" by MOSICATED5(m): 3:31pm On Jul 17, 2017
Seyi law is the madest person ever, even madder than Aunty kemi. How can u be exchanging words with a certified mad woman. Someone that is wanted in the US for murder
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Seyi Law's Wife's Body Rejected 3 Pregnancies" by VocalWalls: 3:38pm On Jul 17, 2017
Can we stop giving her attention?

Lalasticlala, will this be possible? Hopefully, she'll stop ranting.

cc: seun
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Seyi Law's Wife's Body Rejected 3 Pregnancies" by cthia(f): 4:16pm On Jul 17, 2017
opeyemiieblog:
something must be wrong with this woman
honestly ...i guess she needs help...spiritual help
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Seyi Law's Wife's Body Rejected 3 Pregnancies" by sshalom(m): 6:08pm On Jul 17, 2017
In Nigeria, age is not synonymous with wisdom - unfortunately so!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Seyi Law's Wife's Body Rejected 3 Pregnancies" by chiamaka4g: 7:52pm On Jul 17, 2017
Indeed she is a rapid dog. Stupid old woman.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: "Seyi Law's Wife's Body Rejected 3 Pregnancies" by naturefellow(m): 8:48pm On Jul 17, 2017
Kemi is a nuisance to Nigerians!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nollywood Is A Dirty Industry, If They Can’t Use You, They'll Block You – Kunle / Peter Okoye Poses Next To His Bentley(photos) / Mimi Orjiekwe Attacked By Robbers Because Of Fuel Scarcity(photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.