Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,026 members, 7,825,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Ekiti 2018: "APDA Shall Correct The Aberration Of PDP"- Party Youths - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti 2018: "APDA Shall Correct The Aberration Of PDP"- Party Youths (2705 Views)

David Mark, Gabriel Suswam Hand Over PDP Party Structure To Gov. Ortom / Take Advantage Of APDA Platform; Party Youths Urge Nigeria Youths / Stolen Logo: “APC Is Frustrated” - APDA Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekiti 2018: "APDA Shall Correct The Aberration Of PDP"- Party Youths by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:36am On Jul 17, 2017
Ahead of the August 5, 2017 official launch of the Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance (APDA) in Ekiti state by the state chapter of the party, the party youths have expressed optimism of victory in the Ekiti state Governorship election that is to hold in 2018.

The position was made known by the  Ekiti state Coordinator of the Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance Youth Frontier (APDAYF), Comrade Adekayero Oluwasegun

Comrade Segun while addressing Newsmen in Ado stated "that the birth of APDA signalled the beginning of a new dawn in Nigeria's political space"

"For Ekiti state, the APDA is a grassroot party and is visible in all wards and communities of the 16 Local government areas across the state"

"Over the years, our great state that pride as the fountain of Knowledge has been reduced to caricature by successive administrations  that are bent on serving the interest of few political elites at the detriment of the masses"

"Ekiti state civil servants are being owed backlog of salaries, public infrastructures are in decay in the state, our state legislative arm has been turned into a laughing stock because we have an Executive arm that hijacked the duties of the legislators"

"All these aberration shall be corrected by the APDA administration in the state come 2018".

He added that the August 5 unveiling of the party is just an official event as the party has already had its roots in all nooks and crannies of the state even before INEC's formal approval.

"The unveiling is simply to make official what has already been. APDA is the only party that the common man in the street of Ekiti sees as his own".

He hailed party leaders at all levels for their visionary leadership and pledged the support of the youths to achieve the party objectives in the state and across the country

"I want to assure the National Chairman of our great party, Malam Muhammed Shittu Kabiru (MON), the Ekiti state able and energetic Chairperson Hon (Mrs) Foluke Susan Okeya and the National Coordinator of APDAYF Comrade Inioribo Tamunotonye, that youths of Ekiti state are not leaving any stone unturned to ensure victory of our party in 2018".

He added that the APDA Youth Frontier is coming up with framework for programs that aimed at sensitizing Nigeria youths in all 36 states and FCT, and Ekiti citizens across the 16 Local government areas that makes up the state shall not be left out.

Shared from Palmchat
Re: Ekiti 2018: "APDA Shall Correct The Aberration Of PDP"- Party Youths by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:39am On Jul 17, 2017
Nice one from our able Youth Leader in Ekiti state...

While APDA Youths are playing important role in the party, emotional and psychological impaired PDP/IPOD Yoots are taking to SM to wail and troll Tonye.

Una never see anything!!!

STRONGER TOGETHER!!!
Re: Ekiti 2018: "APDA Shall Correct The Aberration Of PDP"- Party Youths by obonujoker(m): 10:40am On Jul 17, 2017
Lols.... APDA dat will align with PDP... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018: "APDA Shall Correct The Aberration Of PDP"- Party Youths by madridguy(m): 10:40am On Jul 17, 2017
Tonye, the slayer of PDP e-tout grin

APC all the way.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018: "APDA Shall Correct The Aberration Of PDP"- Party Youths by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:42am On Jul 17, 2017
obonujoker:
Lols.... APDA dat will align with PDP... cheesy
PDP don turn political unity beggars cheesy

Greetings my guy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018: "APDA Shall Correct The Aberration Of PDP"- Party Youths by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:45am On Jul 17, 2017
madridguy:
My hand no de o... tongue

APC all the way.
APC wey we go put final nail for their coffin in 2019
Re: Ekiti 2018: "APDA Shall Correct The Aberration Of PDP"- Party Youths by Thewrath(m): 10:47am On Jul 17, 2017
If you like scream iPod all you want whenever you have no reply to those calling you out,you remain a failed political analyst!

PDP is PDP !
Ipob is ipob!

They are different,just fighting a common enemy,(failed apc)if one of them is trying to use the other,then it's definitely pdp!

APDA will also connect with ipob because it has a common enemy too(failed apc)!

you can keep licking all their a55es,you won't get that attention!

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018: "APDA Shall Correct The Aberration Of PDP"- Party Youths by ANIEXTY(m): 10:47am On Jul 17, 2017
madridguy:
APC all the way.
To blow you just dey hungry me !!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018: "APDA Shall Correct The Aberration Of PDP"- Party Youths by madridguy(m): 10:48am On Jul 17, 2017
I see APC coming out stronger come 2019. As for APDA, make una wait for una time. Win LG election first and let see.

TonyeBarcanista:

My hand no de o... tongue

APC wey we go put final nail for their coffin in 2019

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018: "APDA Shall Correct The Aberration Of PDP"- Party Youths by madridguy(m): 10:51am On Jul 17, 2017
Oga abeg no blow me ooo, hunger dey everywhere make I no fall for your hand grin grin grin

ANIEXTY:

To blow you just dey hungry me !!
Re: Ekiti 2018: "APDA Shall Correct The Aberration Of PDP"- Party Youths by akpamuomenka: 10:51am On Jul 17, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

While APDA Youths are playing important role in the party, emotional and psychological impaired PDP/IPOD Yoots are taking to SM to wail and troll Tonye.

STRONGER TOGETHER!!!

Political prostitutes and AGIP has nothing to offer. Their loyalty to the poor masses ends where their benefits stops. It is only those that has nothing to offer that plays politics of JUMPOLOGY yesterday they sold PDP to the poor masses through brainwashing today they frog jumped to APDA with deception and propaganda in their pockets.

Politics of corner - corner no go help us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekiti 2018: "APDA Shall Correct The Aberration Of PDP"- Party Youths by akpamuomenka: 10:53am On Jul 17, 2017
madridguy:
APC all the way.

Na so. Tonye dey fight for him pocket.
Re: Ekiti 2018: "APDA Shall Correct The Aberration Of PDP"- Party Youths by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:54am On Jul 17, 2017
madridguy:
I see APC coming out stronger come 2019. As for APDA, make una wait for una time. Win LG election first and let see.

APDA means business when we say we are taking 2019. The first major casualty will be Ekiti state followed by Osun for PDP and APC respectively. APDA is a fresh party with fresh Ideas and manifesto that meet the aspirations of Nigerians... WATCH OUT FOR AUG 5...

APC is finished but na 2019 Nigerians go bury that party
Re: Ekiti 2018: "APDA Shall Correct The Aberration Of PDP"- Party Youths by BrokenTV: 10:55am On Jul 17, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

STRONGER TOGETHER!!!
Seriously Mr man you are an unstable character, I won't be surprise if you jump ship tomorrow.

3 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018: "APDA Shall Correct The Aberration Of PDP"- Party Youths by ANIEXTY(m): 10:55am On Jul 17, 2017
madridguy:
Oga abeg no blow me ooo, hunger dey everywhere make I no fall for your hand grin grin grin

lol.... i think say e no reach your side o !
Re: Ekiti 2018: "APDA Shall Correct The Aberration Of PDP"- Party Youths by Mynd44: 10:57am On Jul 17, 2017
TonyeBarcanista, if you are going, here are some security tips

Dont stay in any hotel in the Adebayo area. Only Midas or Pathfinder hotels. Then maybe DeJewels else if someone's thugs show up, it wont end there ooo.

You might also want to hold cash as withdrawing via ATM in Ekiti is hell sometimes.

Try some pounded yam aling bank road while there, it is worth it.

Asides that, dont walk alone. I have told you mine. That state can be intolerant

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ekiti 2018: "APDA Shall Correct The Aberration Of PDP"- Party Youths by madridguy(m): 11:00am On Jul 17, 2017
We shall see.

TonyeBarcanista:
APDA means business when we say we are taking 2019. The first major casualty will be Ekiti state followed by Osun for PDP and APC respectively. APDA is a fresh party with fresh Ideas and manifesto that meet the aspirations of Nigerians... WATCH OUT FOR AUG 5...

Re: Ekiti 2018: "APDA Shall Correct The Aberration Of PDP"- Party Youths by madridguy(m): 11:02am On Jul 17, 2017
Chai, who I be sir, water don pass garri oooo.

ANIEXTY:

lol.... i think say e no reach your side o !

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018: "APDA Shall Correct The Aberration Of PDP"- Party Youths by akpamuomenka: 11:02am On Jul 17, 2017
BrokenTV:

Seriously Mr man you are an unstable character, I won't be surprise if you jump ship tomorrow.

I would rather believed this prostitute.

Re: Ekiti 2018: "APDA Shall Correct The Aberration Of PDP"- Party Youths by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:04am On Jul 17, 2017
Mynd44:

Dont stay in any hotel in the Adebayo area. Only Midas or Pathfinder hotels. Then maybe DeJewels else if someone's thugs show up, it wont end there ooo.

You might also want to hold cash as withdrawing via ATM in Ekiti is hell sometimes.

Asides that, dont walk alone. I have told you mine. That state can be intolerant
Thanks for the tip.

I was in Ekiti in April for Lere's Mum burial and I can relate with the Bolded cheesy
Re: Ekiti 2018: "APDA Shall Correct The Aberration Of PDP"- Party Youths by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:07am On Jul 17, 2017
madridguy:
We shall see.
You better join the the movement of patriots
Re: Ekiti 2018: "APDA Shall Correct The Aberration Of PDP"- Party Youths by alcmene: 11:09am On Jul 17, 2017
If it's not foolishness then tell me what it is for someone after insulting the collective sensibilities of igbo youths online heads to the same Igbo land to canvas for votes for his pay masters.

Tonyebarcanista is a bad market to anyone who employs him cos he will pull the party down with his infantile rants online.

Tonye, I will advise you to shelve your plans of going to campaign in Anambra state cos you have already incurred the wraths of many of them and the police can not guarantee your safety

5 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018: "APDA Shall Correct The Aberration Of PDP"- Party Youths by tuniski: 11:10am On Jul 17, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Why not anambra?
Re: Ekiti 2018: "APDA Shall Correct The Aberration Of PDP"- Party Youths by akpamuomenka: 11:11am On Jul 17, 2017
Mynd44:

There's no point giving security briefings to politicians, they know where the hugs are and the type of weapons they carry. They created them and empowered them. I only pity the poor masses.
Re: Ekiti 2018: "APDA Shall Correct The Aberration Of PDP"- Party Youths by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:12am On Jul 17, 2017
tuniski:

Why not anambra?
Anambra is our first take (though the time is short). I will be live in Anambra when activities kick start. Hopefully, I'll meet some friends/frenemies there including members of IPOB.

Apda means business...
Re: Ekiti 2018: "APDA Shall Correct The Aberration Of PDP"- Party Youths by UnknownT: 11:13am On Jul 17, 2017
want to assure the National Chairman of our great party, Malam Muhammed Shittu Kabiru (MON), the Ekiti state able and energetic Chairperson Hon (Mrs) Foluke Susan Okeya and the National Coordinator of APDAYF Comrade Inioribo Tamunotonye, that youths of Ekiti state are not leaving any stone unturned to ensure victory of our party in 2018".

By the time APDA guys go back to their original parties, you will turn from National Coordinator APDAYF to National Chairman APDA

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018: "APDA Shall Correct The Aberration Of PDP"- Party Youths by Thewrath(m): 11:14am On Jul 17, 2017
You lick pdp a55,no kpomo!
You lick apc a55,no kpomo!
You been wan lick kowa,no kpomo!
Now lick apda wey no even get kpomo at all!

Leave pdp if you want to leave,join whatever party you like,just don't make noise about it..

Pdp is not the ruling party,apc is...channel your energy against apc!

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018: "APDA Shall Correct The Aberration Of PDP"- Party Youths by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:16am On Jul 17, 2017
@Troll

I was in Abia state in 2016 and enjoyed good hospitality. I'll be in Anambra state and I expect better treatment. I will prove to you that the spirit of Igboland is about accommodation, treating visitors like kings and princess. Don't worry, I will keep you guys informed of my moves in Anambra state.
Re: Ekiti 2018: "APDA Shall Correct The Aberration Of PDP"- Party Youths by akpamuomenka: 11:17am On Jul 17, 2017
alcmene:
If it's not foolishness then tell me what it is for someone after insulting the collective sensibilities of igbo youths online heads to the same Igbo land to canvas for votes for his pay masters.

Tonyebarcanista is a bad market to anyone who employs him cos he will pull the party down with his infantile rants online.

Tonye, I will advise you to shelve your plans of going to campaign in Anambra state cos you have already incurred the wraths of many of them and the police can not guarantee your safety

Tonye right now.

Re: Ekiti 2018: "APDA Shall Correct The Aberration Of PDP"- Party Youths by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:19am On Jul 17, 2017
Nebuzaradan:

the guy knows nothing about politics at all grin

am not into politics full time as he is but i fully understand how Nigerian politics works.

well he knows his target market definitely not igbos
I am a friend of the Igbo nation. I'll be in the heart of Igbo land meeting prospective voters and selling the gospel of APDA to them; a gospel that ensures that their aspirations (which I share) are met. Expect my memoir on my Anambra experience like I did Abia...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Walahi I Thought Tinubu Was A Wise Man / Lucky Adimike Distributes Food Items To His Town Awka-etiti In Anambra (photos ) / Did You Know Shiehk Gumi Was Once Arrested In Saudi Arabia In 2010 for terrorism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.