Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,879 members, 7,824,670 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Ekiti 2018: "APDA Shall Correct The Aberration Of PDP"- Party Youths - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti 2018: "APDA Shall Correct The Aberration Of PDP"- Party Youths (2704 Views)

David Mark, Gabriel Suswam Hand Over PDP Party Structure To Gov. Ortom / Take Advantage Of APDA Platform; Party Youths Urge Nigeria Youths / Stolen Logo: “APC Is Frustrated” - APDA Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti 2018: "APDA Shall Correct The Aberration Of PDP"- Party Youths by Thewrath(m): 11:24am On Jul 17, 2017
alcmene:
If it's not foolishness then tell me what it is for someone after insulting the collective sensibilities of igbo youths online heads to the same Igbo land to canvas for votes for his pay masters.

Tonyebarcanista is a bad market to anyone who employs him cos he will pull the party down with his infantile rants online.

Tonye, I will advise you to shelve your plans of going to campaign in Anambra state cos you have already incurred the wraths of many of them and the police can not guarantee your safety
He is insulting ipob online while looking for their votes in Igboland,what kind of politician does that?

Any party that contracts him always end up on the loosing side,due to his miscalculations!
Re: Ekiti 2018: "APDA Shall Correct The Aberration Of PDP"- Party Youths by Thewrath(m): 11:28am On Jul 17, 2017
Nebuzaradan:

See i have no problem about his political business but his style of approach is a big turn off.
you want to play politics you play and stop linking ipob to political party
Ipob no send any party be it apc pdp kowa etc.
Ipob only have one common enemy and that's Nigerian government
Same thing am trying to make clear to him,ipob is ipob,pdp is pdp,apc is apc and apda is apda!

He wants to use ipob to get cheap popularity about his decamping while insulting them,and still wants their vote in igboland,talk about someon with misplaced priorities!

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti 2018: "APDA Shall Correct The Aberration Of PDP"- Party Youths by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:29am On Jul 17, 2017
Nebuzaradan:
lol this guy

currently no political party will sell in SE

you're on a long thing grin

if igbo can ditch our own dearest APGA over our struggle
who be APDA cheesy

guy you funny oo
but aren't you the person that said that kanu calls the shot now in the east?

so if kanu controls let's say 95% of igbos now who is APDA to wrestle with other party with the remaining 5%
lol
APGA is a party of fraud that manipulated the Igbo agitation to serve the interest of the political class.

APDA is a party that has pledged to ensure that the nonsense plaguing this country must stop.

No doubt Kanu calls the shot but who says he can't be engaged to arrive at a win-win situation?
Re: Ekiti 2018: "APDA Shall Correct The Aberration Of PDP"- Party Youths by Thewrath(m): 11:33am On Jul 17, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

APGA is a party of fraud that manipulated the Igbo agitation to serve the interest of the political class.

APDA is a party that has pledged to ensure that the nonsense plaguing this country must stop.

No doubt Kanu calls the shot but who says he can't be engaged to arrive at a win-win situation?
Do not politicize the struggle,it is bigger than apda...be warned!
Re: Ekiti 2018: "APDA Shall Correct The Aberration Of PDP"- Party Youths by alcmene: 11:42am On Jul 17, 2017
Thousands of igbo youths are reading the unprintable names you call them on nairaland and am afraid you have shot yourself on the foot already.

If Obiano could be disgraced out of campaign ground despite the security arrangements and Ezemoo disgraced out of the church by the same youths you denigrate daily here then am afraid yours will be a walk-over.

I repeat again....you a bad market to your employers and it's high time you are relieved of your duties.
Re: Ekiti 2018: "APDA Shall Correct The Aberration Of PDP"- Party Youths by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:45am On Jul 17, 2017
Nebuzaradan:

well your political career your business

but just know that a party that insults the struggle of a common igbo man in street can never sell
and you know what i mean
currently nnamdi kanu/ipob are more valued respected and commands loyalty more than any politician in SE now so it will be the downfall of your new party in the east if you insist on insulting kanu or ipob unless you're counting of the remaining 5% remaining igbos which are mostly sycophants in various political parties.
apga is currently loosing its structure in anambra state because of the anti igbo attitude.
that will be a lesson to any political party in anambra state
APDA is not insulting IPOB/Kanu. We share in the aspirations of the Igbo man and woman. We are a party for everyone irrespective of tribe, race or creed...

A key part of our manifesto is about restructuring because we know that it will solve a lot of problems bedevilling our country.
Re: Ekiti 2018: "APDA Shall Correct The Aberration Of PDP"- Party Youths by SegunAdewole: 12:16pm On Jul 17, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

APDA is not insulting IPOB/Kanu. We share in the aspirations of the Igbo man and woman. We are a party for everyone irrespective of tribe, race or creed...

A key part of our manifesto is about restructuring because we know that it will solve a lot of problems bedevilling our country.

Bwahahaha! laughable... grin

Re: Ekiti 2018: "APDA Shall Correct The Aberration Of PDP"- Party Youths by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:53pm On Jul 17, 2017
Mynd44:
TonyeBarcanista, if you are going, here are some security tips

Dont stay in any hotel in the Adebayo area. Only Midas or Pathfinder hotels. Then maybe DeJewels else if someone's thugs show up, it wont end there ooo.

You might also want to hold cash as withdrawing via ATM in Ekiti is hell sometimes.

Try some pounded yam aling bank road while there, it is worth it.

Asides that, dont walk alone. I have told you mine. That state can be intolerant

I think he will be okay if he is not the loud type. Stay lowkey, do whatever you want to do and leave.
I'm not surprised you know DeJewels, you seem to know lot of places. I stay around there and I can say the place is cool.
Re: Ekiti 2018: "APDA Shall Correct The Aberration Of PDP"- Party Youths by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:09pm On Jul 17, 2017
SegunAdewole:

Bwahahaha! laughable... grin
No put sand for my garri jor
Re: Ekiti 2018: "APDA Shall Correct The Aberration Of PDP"- Party Youths by SmartchoiceNGR: 2:41pm On Jul 17, 2017
alcmene:
If it's not foolishness then tell me what it is for someone after insulting the collective sensibilities of igbo youths online heads to the same Igbo land to canvas for votes for his pay masters.

Tonyebarcanista is a bad market to anyone who employs him cos he will pull the party down with his infantile rants online.

Tonye, I will advise you to shelve your plans of going to campaign in Anambra state cos you have already incurred the wraths of many of them and the police can not guarantee your safety
Very bad market
Re: Ekiti 2018: "APDA Shall Correct The Aberration Of PDP"- Party Youths by SmartchoiceNGR: 2:43pm On Jul 17, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

TonyeBarcanista:

lol IPod is a tribe? hahahah

Indigenous People of Delusion...

MEND/all militant groups were, are and will always be useless groups.

Follow tonye at your own risk. Different opinions expressed in one day.

TonyeBarcanista:

If not that IPOD YOOTS are emotionally and Psychologically pained trolls, I'm sure they would have seen the "apology" there and afterwards, myself and Dr Joe moved on.

But No! iPod yoots must wail...
Re: Ekiti 2018: "APDA Shall Correct The Aberration Of PDP"- Party Youths by iamblisz(m): 2:56pm On Jul 17, 2017
SmartchoiceNGR:

Follow tonye at your own risk. Different opinions expressed in one day.

We know your face now tonye, after insulting us and our leader Kanu, you now want to come to the east and sale market. At this your age you are doing this, what happens when you get into power and sensitive position?
No wonder old rags will continue ruling us, Nigeria youth are never ready.
Better stay your lane to avoid stories that touch.
Re: Ekiti 2018: "APDA Shall Correct The Aberration Of PDP"- Party Youths by SmartchoiceNGR: 2:56pm On Jul 17, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Hahahahhahaha sorry o. I think say you retire am. You know say iPod yoots are psycho-emotional pained trolls. Though I like them sha as them de make me laugh sometimes when I come here.

Meanwhile, I hope we find time to discuss with respect to the new political development.
Re: Ekiti 2018: "APDA Shall Correct The Aberration Of PDP"- Party Youths by SmartchoiceNGR: 2:58pm On Jul 17, 2017

Re: Ekiti 2018: "APDA Shall Correct The Aberration Of PDP"- Party Youths by SmartchoiceNGR: 3:00pm On Jul 17, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Re: Ekiti 2018: "APDA Shall Correct The Aberration Of PDP"- Party Youths by Bizibi(m): 3:02pm On Jul 17, 2017
madridguy:
I see APC coming out stronger come 2019. As for APDA, make una wait for una time. Win LG election first and let see.

APC coming out strong?
Hmmm.....rigging won't help u guys this time Bini boy.....
Re: Ekiti 2018: "APDA Shall Correct The Aberration Of PDP"- Party Youths by SmartchoiceNGR: 3:02pm On Jul 17, 2017
Tonyebarcanista when will you learn to take a position and stand by it. Like a man...

Re: Ekiti 2018: "APDA Shall Correct The Aberration Of PDP"- Party Youths by madridguy(m): 3:04pm On Jul 17, 2017
PDP are riggers not APC.

Bizibi:
APC coming out strong?
Hmmm.....rigging won't help u guys this time Bini boy.....
Re: Ekiti 2018: "APDA Shall Correct The Aberration Of PDP"- Party Youths by SmartchoiceNGR: 3:05pm On Jul 17, 2017
DarkRebel69:
Within the space of less than five months a man goes from ascribing PDP messianic status to now predicating that “PDP is dead”.

It's either the man takes that maxim too literarily - perhaps too literarily for his own good -, the one that said that “change is the only constant thing in life”; or he stands on rubbery political limbs that move only to where the promise of prosperity seems to be in the offing.

He has turned in another 180° here.... Within 24 hours... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018: "APDA Shall Correct The Aberration Of PDP"- Party Youths by Danzakidakura(m): 3:07pm On Jul 17, 2017
you insult the same youths you want to get their vote , I pray you survive anytime you enter east because I know Igbo's don't forgive.we will read your beating here.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti 2018: "APDA Shall Correct The Aberration Of PDP"- Party Youths by SmartchoiceNGR: 3:08pm On Jul 17, 2017
Danzakidakura:
you insult the same youths you want to get their vote , I pray you survive anytime you enter east because I know Igbo's don't forgive.we will read your beating here.
His inconsistent nature is a liability to APDA

https://www.nairaland.com/3922176/inconsistent-one-tonyebarcanista-serial
Re: Ekiti 2018: "APDA Shall Correct The Aberration Of PDP"- Party Youths by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:11pm On Jul 17, 2017
Lol....
I will be in Anambra LIVE and direct...
Watch out for pictures and updates...

Wailers must wail
Re: Ekiti 2018: "APDA Shall Correct The Aberration Of PDP"- Party Youths by SmartchoiceNGR: 3:11pm On Jul 17, 2017
He was well adviced...
But,.......

omenka:
Tonyebarcanista, don't always be in a hurry to talk bro.

The people on twitter aren't as dumb as those on this forum, in addition, you have more adults there.

Best wishes. cool
Re: Ekiti 2018: "APDA Shall Correct The Aberration Of PDP"- Party Youths by SmartchoiceNGR: 3:12pm On Jul 17, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Lol....

Watch out for pictures and updates...

Wailers must wail
cheesy you are the only one wailing boy.
Re: Ekiti 2018: "APDA Shall Correct The Aberration Of PDP"- Party Youths by iamblisz(m): 3:18pm On Jul 17, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Lol....

Watch out for pictures and updates..

Wailers must wail

and make sure you come with security cause you go need am.
Re: Ekiti 2018: "APDA Shall Correct The Aberration Of PDP"- Party Youths by Bizibi(m): 3:41pm On Jul 17, 2017
madridguy:
PDP are riggers not APC.

hehehehehe.....2019 will be interesting.
Re: Ekiti 2018: "APDA Shall Correct The Aberration Of PDP"- Party Youths by madridguy(m): 3:42pm On Jul 17, 2017
May God keep us alive.

Bizibi:
hehehehehe.....2019 will be interesting.
Re: Ekiti 2018: "APDA Shall Correct The Aberration Of PDP"- Party Youths by hurricaneChris: 4:08pm On Jul 17, 2017
This boy is just endangering his life and future (If he has any)

Good luck in your anambra campaign
Re: Ekiti 2018: "APDA Shall Correct The Aberration Of PDP"- Party Youths by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:13pm On Jul 17, 2017
iamblisz:

and make sure you come with security cause you go need am.
Taah I'm coming live.... the locals are my security

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Newly Appointed Anambra Police Commissioner Storms The Streets Of Onitsha- Pics / Breaking: Nnamdi Kanu Announces Establishment Of Biafra Aid Foundation In Americ / JUST IN: Five RCCG Pastors Abducted Along Lagos-ibadan Expressway – Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.