Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,206 members, 7,836,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Zahra Buhari & Husband, Indimi, Dancing At Wedding Of Amosun & Dabiri's Children - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra Buhari & Husband, Indimi, Dancing At Wedding Of Amosun & Dabiri's Children (39004 Views)

Nigerians Call For Arrest Of Amosun Over 1,000 AK47, 4 Million Bullets Stockpile / Bike Accident: Yusuf Buhari Is Doing Better - Zahra Buhari Indimi / President Buhari With His Daughter Safina Buhari, Husband At Abuja House, London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zahra Buhari & Husband, Indimi, Dancing At Wedding Of Amosun & Dabiri's Children by MakCoby(m): 1:45pm On Jul 17, 2017
this babe go sweet for bed wella
Re: Zahra Buhari & Husband, Indimi, Dancing At Wedding Of Amosun & Dabiri's Children by lalasticlala(m): 1:45pm On Jul 17, 2017
Darksider131:
F*ck lalasticlala

Moving stupid post to FP
While there is useful post

Corruption on Nairaland

Lol
Re: Zahra Buhari & Husband, Indimi, Dancing At Wedding Of Amosun & Dabiri's Children by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 17, 2017
Princetammy:
Wetin make i come do
E tire me broda
Re: Zahra Buhari & Husband, Indimi, Dancing At Wedding Of Amosun & Dabiri's Children by Darksider131: 1:51pm On Jul 17, 2017
lalasticlala:

Lol
is this the real lalasticala shocked shocked

Dude..never seen you comment. Wow
Re: Zahra Buhari & Husband, Indimi, Dancing At Wedding Of Amosun & Dabiri's Children by Kendroid: 1:56pm On Jul 17, 2017
Biriful grin
Re: Zahra Buhari & Husband, Indimi, Dancing At Wedding Of Amosun & Dabiri's Children by Kobicove(m): 1:57pm On Jul 17, 2017
peacettw:
Cant help but notice that her husband always looks happy and content

Won't you be happy if you were bonking the current president's daughter with all the attendant benefits involved grin
Re: Zahra Buhari & Husband, Indimi, Dancing At Wedding Of Amosun & Dabiri's Children by TinaAnita(f): 2:09pm On Jul 17, 2017
Guyman02:
I can see the love between them growing stronger.
Tonto and Mosquehill needed some lessons from this couple but I think its too late for them since the dowry has been returned.

Their love is growing stronger simply because they were pictured dancing at an event? How old is their marriage? Don't forget that Tonto and Churchill had so much fun together and everyone thought that all was well before the marriage crashed
Re: Zahra Buhari & Husband, Indimi, Dancing At Wedding Of Amosun & Dabiri's Children by Nikbaebrown(f): 2:13pm On Jul 17, 2017
Adorable And Comely!!! Allah Was Obviously Showing Off When He Created Aunty Zahra On A Sunday. Have Fun And Ignore Desparaging Comments From Low Lives. You're Blessed Sister!!!

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari & Husband, Indimi, Dancing At Wedding Of Amosun & Dabiri's Children by Babtunz: 2:17pm On Jul 17, 2017
Nikbaebrown:
Adorable And Comely!!! Allah Was Obviously Showing Off When He Created Aunty Zahra On A Sunday. Have Fun And Ignore Desparaging Comments From Low Lives. You're Blessed Sister!!!
What a HECK!!U called Haters Low lives....Hahhaaha Low lives Indeed
Re: Zahra Buhari & Husband, Indimi, Dancing At Wedding Of Amosun & Dabiri's Children by GasAndOilTheory(m): 2:19pm On Jul 17, 2017
peacettw:
its always like that till he takes wife number 2 and keeps counting
Re: Zahra Buhari & Husband, Indimi, Dancing At Wedding Of Amosun & Dabiri's Children by oyienootieno: 2:25pm On Jul 17, 2017
So their dancing is now news? Mod and the op should go and eat poo if they are jobless.
Re: Zahra Buhari & Husband, Indimi, Dancing At Wedding Of Amosun & Dabiri's Children by peacettw: 2:26pm On Jul 17, 2017
Kobicove:

Won't you be happy if you were bonking the current president's daughter with all the attendant benefits involved grin
It doesn't necessarily apply here. The man is wealthy too if not more so than whatever benefits he hopes to gain. I sincerely think he is in love.
Re: Zahra Buhari & Husband, Indimi, Dancing At Wedding Of Amosun & Dabiri's Children by peacettw: 2:26pm On Jul 17, 2017
GasAndOilTheory:
its always like that till he takes wife number 2 and keeps counting

I can't say yet but he doesn't strike me as someone that will marry another wife.
Re: Zahra Buhari & Husband, Indimi, Dancing At Wedding Of Amosun & Dabiri's Children by Ijaya123: 2:30pm On Jul 17, 2017
seguno2:
While many youths cannot even dream of wedding because her vision-less father turned the prosperity handed over to him into recession within two years.
Promises of JOBS have been changed to taxes on beggars.
Buhari is not just bad luck, he is a curse on our land.
What did we do to deserve this?

Continue blaming Buhari while your mates are achieving and bettering their lives.
Re: Zahra Buhari & Husband, Indimi, Dancing At Wedding Of Amosun & Dabiri's Children by Bobby808: 2:34pm On Jul 17, 2017
prince4pro:
She d dance with her hubby, while her papa is nowhere to be found. OK kontinue
Am even surprised. What will ever bring happiness when your father is not present on the day of your marriage, especially when he is not pronounced dead?
I have attanded marriages where the girls will cry, openingly saying how I wish my father, a very good man is present to hold my hand and hand me over to my husband. Fulani girls sef.
Re: Zahra Buhari & Husband, Indimi, Dancing At Wedding Of Amosun & Dabiri's Children by seguno2: 2:36pm On Jul 17, 2017
Ijaya123:
Continue blaming Buhari while your mates are achieving and bettering their lives.

Telling the truth is not the same as blaming someone.
Thanks
Re: Zahra Buhari & Husband, Indimi, Dancing At Wedding Of Amosun & Dabiri's Children by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 17, 2017
peacettw:
Which guy no go look happier and content if married to 'her'?
Re: Zahra Buhari & Husband, Indimi, Dancing At Wedding Of Amosun & Dabiri's Children by Ijaya123: 2:42pm On Jul 17, 2017
seguno2:

Telling the truth is not the same as blaming someone.
Thanks

Telling us the truth about why your life is messed up?
Re: Zahra Buhari & Husband, Indimi, Dancing At Wedding Of Amosun & Dabiri's Children by nnokwa042(m): 3:03pm On Jul 17, 2017
topedopechef:
wu she epp....bad child, hin papa sick,e dey do party up nd down....

I
tope dopechef......
I wonder which northern music she go dey dance now like iyee yaro grin
Re: Zahra Buhari & Husband, Indimi, Dancing At Wedding Of Amosun & Dabiri's Children by peacettw: 3:07pm On Jul 17, 2017
Blainz:

Which guy no go look happier and content if married to 'her'?

It doesn't always work that way and you know that.
Re: Zahra Buhari & Husband, Indimi, Dancing At Wedding Of Amosun & Dabiri's Children by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 3:20pm On Jul 17, 2017
this barren and impotent people again ... abeg where is ur father
Re: Zahra Buhari & Husband, Indimi, Dancing At Wedding Of Amosun & Dabiri's Children by Marxian123(m): 4:19pm On Jul 17, 2017
[quote author=Flexygist post=58542736]The couple are pictured at the wedding of Governor Amosun and Dabiri's children in Abeokuta.

E bring her vegetable father come back?
Re: Zahra Buhari & Husband, Indimi, Dancing At Wedding Of Amosun & Dabiri's Children by Mike008(m): 5:11pm On Jul 17, 2017
peacettw:

Cant help but notice you, noticing him.
Re: Zahra Buhari & Husband, Indimi, Dancing At Wedding Of Amosun & Dabiri's Children by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 17, 2017
peacettw:

Lol when there's money give me the same I'd be happy and content
Re: Zahra Buhari & Husband, Indimi, Dancing At Wedding Of Amosun & Dabiri's Children by peacettw: 9:29pm On Jul 17, 2017
Mike008:

Cant help but notice you, noticing him.

grin
Re: Zahra Buhari & Husband, Indimi, Dancing At Wedding Of Amosun & Dabiri's Children by factwriter(m): 10:52pm On Jul 17, 2017
seguno2:
While many youths cannot even dream of wedding because her vision-less father turned the prosperity handed over to him into recession within two years.

Remain where you are and continue to ask yourself that (self pity) question while your mates are making hay as the sun continue to shine.

Quitters don't win - Winners don't quit.
Ranters don't see - Seers don't rant.

Comprehend
Re: Zahra Buhari & Husband, Indimi, Dancing At Wedding Of Amosun & Dabiri's Children by factwriter(m): 10:58pm On Jul 17, 2017
Bobby808:
Am even surprised. What will ever bring happiness when your father is not present on the day of your marriage, especially when he is not pronounced dead?
I have attanded marriages where the girls will cry, openingly saying how I wish my father, a very good man is present to hold my hand and hand me over to my husband. Fulani girls sef.

That's not Zahra's Wedding. She herself is a guest there or must she tag her father along to every occasion she attends.

How many (of some) of these ranters even know where their own father's are

Abi no be these people who only visit home only at Christmas
Re: Zahra Buhari & Husband, Indimi, Dancing At Wedding Of Amosun & Dabiri's Children by hammerF: 11:00pm On Jul 17, 2017
AS LONG AS HER PAPA NA PRESIDENT THE MARRIAGE GO DEY SWEET DEY GO.

THE DAY PRESIDENCY FINISH, MARRIAGE DON FINISH BE DAT.

BY THE WAY, SHE LOOKS LIKE A WHOREEE NOW. cool
Re: Zahra Buhari & Husband, Indimi, Dancing At Wedding Of Amosun & Dabiri's Children by bashydemy(m): 11:54pm On Jul 17, 2017
Princetammy:
Wetin make i come do

GO kill your self.
Re: Zahra Buhari & Husband, Indimi, Dancing At Wedding Of Amosun & Dabiri's Children by bashydemy(m): 11:55pm On Jul 17, 2017
Nnadigoodluck:
Cute dance.

But will this dance raise her dad from the dead

Hey God!

Wetin concern you?
Re: Zahra Buhari & Husband, Indimi, Dancing At Wedding Of Amosun & Dabiri's Children by seguno2: 4:35am On Jul 18, 2017
factwriter:
Remain where you are and continue to ask yourself that (self pity) question while your mates are making hay as the sun continue to shine.

Quitters don't win - Winners don't quit.
Ranters don't see - Seers don't rant.

Comprehend

You don't know what you are talking about.
Is the government not supposed to create an enabling environment for the economy to thrive for everyone?
Re: Zahra Buhari & Husband, Indimi, Dancing At Wedding Of Amosun & Dabiri's Children by mikolo80: 11:56am On Jul 18, 2017
seguno2:
you refused to participate in the electoral process

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AIG Donald Awunah Is Dead / Chatham House: Presidential Election Not Conducted In Line With INEC’s Guideline / 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.