Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,750 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu (38944 Views)

Adebanjo Absent As Afenifere Endorses Tinubu / 2023 Election: Ohanaeze Ndigbo Lagos State Endorses Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu (Photos) / Fayose Hosts Peter Obi In His Lagos Home(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu by Kewtt: 7:27pm On Jan 12, 2023
2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu

Nigerian former professional footballer, Augustine Azuka Okocha, popularly known as Jay-Jay Okocha, has pledged his support for the presidential ambition of Bola Tinubu, the national leader All Progressives Congress (APC).

According to Okocha while speaking at Tinubu’s Lagos home on Saturday during a meeting with the former Super Eagles players, Tinubu is the reason he and other players are comfortable in Lagos.

He said, “You are the reason I call Lagos home, you are the reason we are so comfortable in Lagos and for me, you are the leader of all leaders.

May the Almighty Lord continue to protect, guide, and meet you at the point of your needs; even though I don’t know if you still need something.

“But, whatever your desire is, the Lord will grant it, especially in good health.”
https://independent.ng/2023-he-is-reason-i-call-lagos-home-okocha-endorses-tinubu/

153 Likes 20 Shares

Re: 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu by Kewtt: 7:27pm On Jan 12, 2023
grin

Testimonials galore ...

239 Likes 26 Shares

Re: 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu by Aufbauh(m): 7:28pm On Jan 12, 2023
The friendship Tinubu has make all over the country from north to south isn't fluke.

It is his heart of selflessness and kindness to all regardless of your origin and religion that has endeared him to many.

An Igbo friend/neighbour of mine who we do early morning workout together told me a brief story of his friend who's once Tinubu's DSS aide.

He said the friend told him that Tinubu will be more interested in your issue than yourself if you're having challenges.

He said sometimes it is Tinubu who will remind him whether he has call his mum, and right there he'll make him to call his mum, ask about her health and so on. If the mum is challenged, Tinubu will give him money to send home and follow up on it.

He concludes that if such man gives you any assignment to deliver you'll do all that you could to make him proud.

Tinubu has built loyalty in people by his friendliness and the act of giving.

486 Likes 61 Shares

Re: 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu by Kewtt: 7:30pm On Jan 12, 2023
Aufbauh:
grin
Na so

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 12, 2023
No be okocha with Kanu and other football retirees visit tinubu last time to collect their endorsement package?Man must wark.

newnigerdelta00:

See as i foolish,why they nor go meet Mr pretender peter obi, because they all same Igbo and they know peter obi has nothing to offer,hey you Mr man follow who know road for life ....
I swear with my testicles,non of them have PVC.They are only interested in the endorsement package.During election,they may not be in the country.That is why they are gathering money that they will use to flee the country.

233 Likes 23 Shares

Re: 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu by Xscape1993(m): 7:33pm On Jan 12, 2023
"If you are emotionally attached to your tribe, religion or political leaning to the point that truth and justice become secondary considerations, your education is useless. Your exposure is useless. If you cannot reason beyond petty sentiments, you are a liability to mankind.” Late Dr. Chuba Williams Okadigbo.

128 Likes 13 Shares

Re: 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu by seunmsg(m): 7:34pm On Jan 12, 2023
It takes a special kind of bigotry to hate Tinubu. Like, why should anybody hate someone that is so brilliant, competent, nationalistic, and compassionate?

Tinubu abandoned a very promising and rewarding career at Mobil unlimited for public service. He fought the military until democracy was restored in Nigeria when others who are now contesting against him were simply doing business and befriending the military. He fought all the undemocratic policies of the Obasanjo administration to the point that Obasanjo seized the statutory allocation of Lagos state.

Tinubu personally ensured that democracy survived in Nigeria by keeping the opposition movement alive when PDP was doing everything possible to turn the country to a one party state. This is the same Tinubu they are hating on. The same man that has made all possible sacrifices for this country.

For sensible folks like me who understand the history of where we are coming from and the challenges ahead, we will do everything possible to ensure Bola Tinubu is elected President. He’s the best candidate in the race and he will perform better than all the others put together.

300 Likes 38 Shares

Re: 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu by SadiqBabaSani: 7:35pm On Jan 12, 2023
Okochas
just told Tinubu to attend to his health that hes sick and his health matters most than anything else.

That he prays God to restore health to Tinubu,

Tinubu is old hence the health challenges, he should rest Asap,

36 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu by JoeNL22(m): 7:35pm On Jan 12, 2023
And obi is the reason Nigeria will be great again

263 Likes 17 Shares

Re: 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu by RenaissanceGuy: 7:36pm On Jan 12, 2023
These praises are too much. From Asari to Okocha to a, b, c.

I have never joined the bandwagon of people who at every opportunity call Tinubu a drug lord. But one thing I know about people into drug dealings and violent crimes, generally, from my knowledge of history, is that they're usually very good to the 'civilian' population and ruthless to law enforcement agents and competing gangs. Connect the dots.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu by Kewtt: 7:38pm On Jan 12, 2023
You are the reason I call Lagos home, you are the reason we are so comfortable in Lagos and for me, you are the leader of all leaders.

123 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 7:40pm On Jan 12, 2023
I will say the same at the sight of bullion van, then go behind and vote for Peter Obi on election day .

85 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu by Journalistonwhe: 7:41pm On Jan 12, 2023
Tinubu and Lagos Vault go hearam
People are just cashing out from this man any how. Well all na still our money so let the loot circulate

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu by Facehumble(f): 7:46pm On Jan 12, 2023
Endorse according to your sentiment.

12 Likes

Re: 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu by limeta(f): 7:55pm On Jan 12, 2023
I will not hold you to this but you fall my hands
Is ok we all born sinners

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu by DSC7: 7:57pm On Jan 12, 2023
That won't stop Sane Nigerians from voting against him...

Okocha has only one vote so his endorsement holds no water....

Las las sef he fit still vote for Peter Obi.. tongue

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu by ganisucks(f): 7:58pm On Jan 12, 2023
Why is this Op recycling old fake news. Are the Kano rally millions not enough again.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu by Kewtt: 7:58pm On Jan 12, 2023
DSC7:
That won't stop insane Nigerians from voting against him...

Okocha has only one vote so his endorsement holds no water....

Las las sef he fit still vote for Peter Obi.. tongue

Fixed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDsYdXtMB6w

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu by DSC7: 8:04pm On Jan 12, 2023
Aufbauh:
The friendship Tinubu has make all over the country from north to south isn't fluke.

It is his heart of selflessness and kindness to all regardless of your origin and religion that has endeared him to many.

An Igbo friend/neighbour of mine who we do early morning workout together told me a briefly story of his friend who's once Tinubu's DSS aide.

He said the friend told him that Tinubu will be more interested in your issue than yourself if you're having challenges.

He said sometimes it is Tinubu who will remind him whether he has call his mum, and right there he'll make him to call his mum, ask about her health and so on. If the mum is challenged, Tinubu will give him money to send home and follow up on it.

He concludes that if such man gives you any assignment to deliver you'll do all that you could to make him proud.

Tinubu has built loyalty in people by his friendliness and the act of giving.

That's very good of him(Tinubu)...

But how did he become a billionaire overnight after ruling Lagos state? undecided

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu by Kewtt: 8:04pm On Jan 12, 2023
DSC7:

But how did he become a billionaire overnight after ruling Lagos state? undecided
Is he a billionaire?

20 Likes

Re: 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu by FreedomArmy: 8:04pm On Jan 12, 2023
Old news from march 2022

4 Likes

Re: 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu by Kewtt: 8:05pm On Jan 12, 2023
ganisucks:
Why is this Op recycling old fake news. Are the Kano rally millions not enough again.

20 Likes

Re: 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu by DSC7: 8:06pm On Jan 12, 2023
Kewtt:

Fixed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDsYdXtMB6w

Go and fix your mental health young urchin...

Apc came to power through the media, we will chase them out of power using the same media and our PVC...

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu by DSC7: 8:08pm On Jan 12, 2023
Kewtt:

Is he a billionaire?

Was it his Pampers he loaded inside two bullion vans undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu by Madups(m): 8:11pm On Jan 12, 2023
Revolution2022:
No be okocha with Kanu and other football retirees visit tinubu last time to collect their endorsement package?Man must wark.
The bros know im onions confirm business man.. Well i go still like know who go win for the polling unit wey jj go vote.

5 Likes

Re: 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu by fredoooooo: 8:11pm On Jan 12, 2023
Jay Jay

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu by Prechy08(m): 8:33pm On Jan 12, 2023
Kewtt:
2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu

Nigerian former professional footballer, Augustine Azuka Okocha, popularly known as Jay-Jay Okocha, has pledged his support for the presidential ambition of Bola Tinubu, the national leader All Progressives Congress (APC).

According to Okocha while speaking at Tinubu’s Lagos home on Saturday during a meeting with the former Super Eagles players, Tinubu is the reason he and other players are comfortable in Lagos.

He said, “You are the reason I call Lagos home, you are the reason we are so comfortable in Lagos and for me, you are the leader of all leaders.
C
May the Almighty Lord continue to protect, guide, and meet you at the point of your needs; even though I don’t know if you still need something.

“But, whatever your desire is, the Lord will grant it, especially in good health.”

https://independent.ng/2023-he-is-reason-i-call-lagos-home-okocha-endorses-tinubu/

Hahaha, see the way you reported it like it just happened yesterday, you just reported some part. I recall this event was even before Baba declared his intention to context, not just okaocha, a handful of ex-eagles was there remember that was when taribo was viberating in the relm. Also recall Okotcha said God has given baba everything and wonders what else he want and baba said ' I want to be president"

This thing is stalled na... HABA Like early 2022 self.

12 Likes

Re: 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu by Cyberterror: 8:39pm On Jan 12, 2023
The biased pro-biafra Igbo mods all supporting Peter Obi will pretend like they didn't see this topic. Anything positive about the march Tinubu is making towards landslide victory sets fire to their IPOBian buttocks.

This exciting news of a mega super star like JJ Okocha endorsing Tinubu ought to be in front page by now.

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu by jasent(m): 8:53pm On Jan 12, 2023
seunmsg:
It takes a special kind of bigotry to hate Tinubu. Like, why should anybody hate someone that is so brilliant, competent, nationalistic, and compassionate?

Tinubu abandoned a very promising and rewarding career at Mobil unlimited for public service. He fought the military until democracy was restored in Nigeria when others who are now contesting against him were simply doing business and befriending the military. He fought all the undemocratic policies of the Obasanjo administration to the point that Obasanjo seized the statutory allocation of Lagos state.

Tinubu personally ensured that democracy survived in Nigeria by keeping the opposition movement alive when PDP was doing everything possible to turn the country to a one party state. This is the same Tinubu they are hating on. The same man that has made all possible sacrifices for this country.

For sensible folks like me who understand the history of where we are coming from and the challenges ahead, we will do everything possible to ensure Bola Tinubu is elected President. He’s the best candidate in the race and he will perform better than all the others put together.

Let shame they catch you small

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu by SugarGirl44(f): 8:53pm On Jan 12, 2023
DSC7:

How was your father not able to achieve any tangible success?
Olofo lo n binu ologo.

34 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu by agadez007(m): 9:07pm On Jan 12, 2023
Cyberterror:
The biased pro-biafra Igbo mods all supporting Peter Obi will pretend like they didn't see this topic. Anything positive about the march Tinubu is making towards landslide victory sets fire to their IPOBian buttocks.

This exciting news of a mega super star like JJ Okocha endorsing Tinubu ought to be in front page by now.
Some people have been in Lagos and making it before tinubu,Lagos wasn’t built in 1999

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2023: He Is Reason I Call Lagos Home, Okocha Endorses Tinubu by MainJoe: 9:13pm On Jan 12, 2023
I remember Okocha endorsed Abacha to become democratic president.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Governor Badaru's Daughter Aisha, Weds (Photos) / FIRS Retires All Directors Who Have Served For Eight Years / Atedo Peterside: 100 % Of Unaltered Result On IREV Gave Adeleke Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.