Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,206 members, 7,829,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Which Cities Should Be Capitals In 6 Geo-political Federating Regions? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Cities Should Be Capitals In 6 Geo-political Federating Regions? (1122 Views)

Which Is The Most Developed Geo-Political Zone In Nigeria? / Abolish States, Adopt 6 Geo-political Zones As Federating Units – Atiku / 10 Most Developed State Capitals In Nigeria-opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Cities Should Be Capitals In 6 Geo-political Federating Regions? by three: 12:21pm On Jul 17, 2017
If and hopefully when the Nation is restructured which Cities in each of the 6 Federating Regions would serve best as Capital of the Region?

NW:?
NC:?
NE:?
SE:?
SS:?
SW:?

(Clockwise from top)

As an aside, funds should be voted to develop the infrastructure of the selected city to attain a reasonable parity with Abuja.
Re: Which Cities Should Be Capitals In 6 Geo-political Federating Regions? by Mrmoore14(m): 12:23pm On Jul 17, 2017
Kano for NW
Abuja for NC
Borno for NE
Enugu for SE
Port harcourt for SS
Lagos for SW
FTC again
Re: Which Cities Should Be Capitals In 6 Geo-political Federating Regions? by hornyofife: 12:26pm On Jul 17, 2017
we are Biafra, we don't participate in Nigerian politics. Please remove SE from your list and in due time, we will cave out igbo speaking parts in SS.

The rest of Nigeria including the so called ND can answer your questions....Thanks

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Cities Should Be Capitals In 6 Geo-political Federating Regions? by thesicilian: 12:27pm On Jul 17, 2017
No way. The idea of the so called six geopolitical zones was an arbitrary creation of the defunct PDP (may its soul rest in perfect peace) for the smooth running of its internal affairs. It does not translate to other parties or the nation in general.
Re: Which Cities Should Be Capitals In 6 Geo-political Federating Regions? by Franchise21(m): 12:27pm On Jul 17, 2017
sad
Re: Which Cities Should Be Capitals In 6 Geo-political Federating Regions? by aolawale025: 12:29pm On Jul 17, 2017
The same cities that were capital for the then regions
Re: Which Cities Should Be Capitals In 6 Geo-political Federating Regions? by tuscani: 12:31pm On Jul 17, 2017
Such a fool.
Re: Which Cities Should Be Capitals In 6 Geo-political Federating Regions? by StakerLives(m): 12:35pm On Jul 17, 2017
cool

I Think The Commenters Above Has Said It All

1 Like

Re: Which Cities Should Be Capitals In 6 Geo-political Federating Regions? by Ever8054: 12:44pm On Jul 17, 2017
Igbos will answer only if you combine them with SS..until this people open up on there mission in ss I don't understand them.if you tell them its oil they will deny it in a hurry.and tell you how they both speaks same language..ask them if it is base on language how do the.. ijaw,ogoni,akwa ibom,efik,orobo,Eshan and other tribes who don't speak same language with them comes in?..they will call you afonja and all sort of names..I swear this people own tire me...

1 Like

Re: Which Cities Should Be Capitals In 6 Geo-political Federating Regions? by Daplux4: 12:55pm On Jul 17, 2017
Ever8054:
Igbos will answer only if you combine them with SS..until this people open up on there mission in ss I don't understand them.if you tell them its oil they will deny it in a hurry.and tell you how they both speaks same language..ask them if it is base on language how do the.. ijaw,ogoni,akwa ibom,efik,orobo,Eshan and other tribes who don't speak same language with them comes in?..they will call you afonja and all sort of names..I swear this people own tire me...

what is ur business u are not from SS and SS people have not speak against it u want to kill ur self hypocrise.
Re: Which Cities Should Be Capitals In 6 Geo-political Federating Regions? by krissconnect(m): 1:02pm On Jul 17, 2017
Get ur head off your ass.
Why is it now that you guys decide to listen to restructuring? When u understand that Biafra is imminent?
Nonsense.
Re: Which Cities Should Be Capitals In 6 Geo-political Federating Regions? by Mazeltovscotty(m): 1:21pm On Jul 17, 2017
HonestlyI dnt see biafra coming. All I see is a group of idle minds who wish to a have taste of what it is like to have referrendum.
Re: Which Cities Should Be Capitals In 6 Geo-political Federating Regions? by orisa37: 1:46pm On Jul 17, 2017
Wherever each Region establishes its "Investment Commission"!
Re: Which Cities Should Be Capitals In 6 Geo-political Federating Regions? by reuben79: 3:01pm On Jul 17, 2017
hornyofife:
we are Biafra, we don't participate in Nigerian politics. Please remove SE from your list and in due time, we will cave out igbo speaking parts in SS.

The rest of Nigeria including the so called ND can answer your questions....Thanks
hopless....u r decieving urself and pple like u

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

700 IPOB Members Suspected Cultists Arrested In Anambra / Is Nnamdi Kanu Greater Than Ojukwu? / FFK Fires FG Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.