Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:33 AM

Tonto Dikeh Looks Stunning In Wedding Dress For Her New Movie - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Looks Stunning In Wedding Dress For Her New Movie (33017 Views)

Cosmetic Surgery: Tonto Dikeh Looks Like A Goddess In New Picture / Tonto Dikeh Looks Pretty In Braids / Tonto Dikeh Looks HOT In These New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh Looks Stunning In Wedding Dress For Her New Movie by Mandynews(f): 1:08pm On Jul 17, 2017
Actress Tonto Dikeh Looks Stunning In Wedding Dress For Her New Movie (Pics , Video)

As the Nollywood actress shared via Instagram...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eREiwnoL3n0

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWpXUt5n0v7/

Source: http://lifedrama.com.ng/actress-tonto-dikeh-looks-stunning-in-wedding-dress-for-her-new-movie/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Looks Stunning In Wedding Dress For Her New Movie by rossyc(f): 2:08pm On Jul 17, 2017
Wish is real.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looks Stunning In Wedding Dress For Her New Movie by NollywoodNews24(f): 2:23pm On Jul 17, 2017
They act roles that they can't manage I real life

23 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Looks Stunning In Wedding Dress For Her New Movie by Hotshawarma(m): 3:36pm On Jul 17, 2017
NollywoodNews24:
Abi oooo,They can manage movie scripts but cannot manage marriage scripts

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Looks Stunning In Wedding Dress For Her New Movie by lovingyouhun: 3:46pm On Jul 17, 2017
What is the name of the movie? Bet it will be Broken love or Domestico-violensa grin

8 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Looks Stunning In Wedding Dress For Her New Movie by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 17, 2017
cool
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looks Stunning In Wedding Dress For Her New Movie by plainmirror(m): 3:46pm On Jul 17, 2017
Tonto this..... Tonto that

Maybe she has some NL mods in her payroll

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Looks Stunning In Wedding Dress For Her New Movie by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 17, 2017
This rubbish girl.

This land is Dedicated to Divay27 grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Looks Stunning In Wedding Dress For Her New Movie by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 17, 2017
NollywoodNews24:
Only superwomen can manage one d1ck in real life

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Looks Stunning In Wedding Dress For Her New Movie by pyyxxaro: 3:48pm On Jul 17, 2017
Totó decay again embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Looks Stunning In Wedding Dress For Her New Movie by medolab90(m): 3:49pm On Jul 17, 2017
plainmirror:

I thought I was d only one noticing it
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looks Stunning In Wedding Dress For Her New Movie by fergie001: 3:49pm On Jul 17, 2017
plainmirror:

Are you new to NL?
Ask the bday boy,lol

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Looks Stunning In Wedding Dress For Her New Movie by Iloveafrica: 3:49pm On Jul 17, 2017
NollywoodNews24:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tonto Dikeh Looks Stunning In Wedding Dress For Her New Movie by Chidexter(m): 3:50pm On Jul 17, 2017
For the movie the husband ran away.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looks Stunning In Wedding Dress For Her New Movie by Zane2point4(m): 3:51pm On Jul 17, 2017
Heartbroken woman, always trying to distract herfsef.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Looks Stunning In Wedding Dress For Her New Movie by bettyLad(f): 3:54pm On Jul 17, 2017
the white wedding she never had. what a pity

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Looks Stunning In Wedding Dress For Her New Movie by yaegay: 3:56pm On Jul 17, 2017
K
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looks Stunning In Wedding Dress For Her New Movie by Berekeshele: 4:02pm On Jul 17, 2017
Bad comment
NollywoodNews24:

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Looks Stunning In Wedding Dress For Her New Movie by talk2saintify(m): 4:05pm On Jul 17, 2017
OK

HAPPY MOVIE MARRIAGE LIFE

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Looks Stunning In Wedding Dress For Her New Movie by nextstep(m): 4:08pm On Jul 17, 2017
NollywoodNews24:

wink

I was thinking that same thing...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looks Stunning In Wedding Dress For Her New Movie by dfrost: 4:15pm On Jul 17, 2017
Hotshawarma:
Abi oooo,They can manage movie scripts but cannot manage marriage scripts

grin cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looks Stunning In Wedding Dress For Her New Movie by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 17, 2017
lovingyouhun:
What is the name of the movie? Bet it will be Broken love or Domestico-violensa grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looks Stunning In Wedding Dress For Her New Movie by Olibboy: 4:43pm On Jul 17, 2017
♥♥♥ Pokoh Lee
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looks Stunning In Wedding Dress For Her New Movie by zomby(m): 4:58pm On Jul 17, 2017
Tonto...a very busy body indeed.

Something tells me that Tonto is still very very very much in love with her ex husband, Kunle. Her every single move indicates that she has not let go...At this point/ at this rate, she may never let go.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looks Stunning In Wedding Dress For Her New Movie by room089: 5:28pm On Jul 17, 2017
Does she need to be told that she isn't relevant in the industry?
She should better concentrate on her ministry in the lord's vine yard.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Looks Stunning In Wedding Dress For Her New Movie by room089: 5:33pm On Jul 17, 2017
Hope you would be able to handle the marriage in the movie too?

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Looks Stunning In Wedding Dress For Her New Movie by Ama80(f): 5:43pm On Jul 17, 2017
Unfortunately,she never had d chance to wear it may be in future.it suits her though

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sammie Peters After Battle With Cancer (Photos) / Lagos Hospital Segun Arinze Said Rejected Accident Victim React,release Photos(p / Yung6ix: 'My Car Was Robbed In US'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.