Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,892 members, 7,810,425 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

Huddah Monroe: 'Need To Start Hiring Nigerians, Kenyans Are Lazy’ - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Huddah Monroe: 'Need To Start Hiring Nigerians, Kenyans Are Lazy’ (32888 Views)

Don't You Think Wizkid Should Start Hiring Songwriters? / Huddah Monroe Rubbishes 2020 Forbes 30 Under 30 List / Huddah Monroe Brags About Sleeping With Wizkid [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Huddah Monroe: 'Need To Start Hiring Nigerians, Kenyans Are Lazy’ by Ekuru: 7:58pm On Jul 17, 2017
The struggle to trend and to be in the news is real for this lady

2 Likes

Re: Huddah Monroe: 'Need To Start Hiring Nigerians, Kenyans Are Lazy’ by tballeyy(m): 7:58pm On Jul 17, 2017
What do u mean by hirin, hirin for f**k?
Re: Huddah Monroe: 'Need To Start Hiring Nigerians, Kenyans Are Lazy’ by Austeeenxx: 7:58pm On Jul 17, 2017
Nah, as a Nigerian, I'll pass.
Re: Huddah Monroe: 'Need To Start Hiring Nigerians, Kenyans Are Lazy’ by escapefromusa(f): 7:59pm On Jul 17, 2017
eleojo23:
I just dey laugh grin

Laziness is an African thing I guess

I guess you where with Kinta Kunte and his associates, when they built Europe and America on their broken backs before the industrial age.

Stop saying what you feel. Say what you know ! .... mr. I guess
Re: Huddah Monroe: 'Need To Start Hiring Nigerians, Kenyans Are Lazy’ by mployer(m): 7:59pm On Jul 17, 2017
Which company? grin
Re: Huddah Monroe: 'Need To Start Hiring Nigerians, Kenyans Are Lazy’ by mmsen: 8:01pm On Jul 17, 2017
grbgrb4:
so she mean Kenyans are slowpoke, and she thinks Nigerians are good alternative abi? i just dey observe.

Compared to Nigerians they are.

Even Ghanaians it's the same, if you want business to get done when you want it done in Africa then Nigerians are your best bet. They seem to hustle harder than anyone else.

Maybe the Congolese come close.

5 Likes

Re: Huddah Monroe: 'Need To Start Hiring Nigerians, Kenyans Are Lazy’ by 360command: 8:01pm On Jul 17, 2017
I am thinking she meant Sudanese and not Nigerians.
Re: Huddah Monroe: 'Need To Start Hiring Nigerians, Kenyans Are Lazy’ by 360command: 8:06pm On Jul 17, 2017
mmsen:

Compared to Nigerians they are.

Even Ghanaians it's the same, if you want business to get done when you want it done in Africa then Nigerians are your best bet. They seem to hustle harder than anyone else.

Maybe the Congolese come close.
the way I see it amigo, as foreigners in foreign land, people put more effort to work. I have actually seen some foreigners in Nigeria who says Nigerians are lazy as they want easy way out. same thing is applied to when Nigerians are in other countries, they say the host country people are lazy..

the way I see it, we are all lazy and at the same time nobody is lazy. it depends on where we find ourselves to which we have to stand to put effort into what we do ..

2 Likes

Re: Huddah Monroe: 'Need To Start Hiring Nigerians, Kenyans Are Lazy’ by freshkik(m): 8:09pm On Jul 17, 2017
Liability:
dont be decieved. Nigerians are thieves
So because there are generational Shina rambos in your end, you now assume we are all thieves, Mr man, behave!

2 Likes

Re: Huddah Monroe: 'Need To Start Hiring Nigerians, Kenyans Are Lazy’ by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 17, 2017
Liability:

...and you are the Chief thief cry

2 Likes

Re: Huddah Monroe: 'Need To Start Hiring Nigerians, Kenyans Are Lazy’ by 0b100100111: 8:15pm On Jul 17, 2017
kidman96:

Edo girls don't go to other African countries, they go to Europe....

my mother will be interested... Kenyans can fck anything , they don't have taste.

your mum must be a trafficker for u to have known much!

Which country re your sisters presently?
Re: Huddah Monroe: 'Need To Start Hiring Nigerians, Kenyans Are Lazy’ by mmsen: 8:16pm On Jul 17, 2017
360command:
the way I see it amigo, as foreigners in foreign land, people put more effort to work. I have actually seen some foreigners in Nigeria who says Nigerians are lazy as they want easy way out. same thing is applied to when Nigerians are in other countries, they say the host country people are lazy..

the way I see it, we are all lazy and at the same time nobody is lazy. it depends on where we find ourselves to which we have to stand to put effort into what we do ..

I take your point but having done business in Africa it's clear to me that Nigerians will focus on the bottom-line more so than others which makes it easier to sell big and do meaningful business. That is not the case elsewhere on the continent.

Nigerian selfishness (and avarice) has negative manifestations that we are all more than familiar with but when it comes to business it's a major boon.

2 Likes

Re: Huddah Monroe: 'Need To Start Hiring Nigerians, Kenyans Are Lazy’ by AreaFada2: 8:17pm On Jul 17, 2017
Kenyans do all their hard work in the other room. By then energy for other things is gone. grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Huddah Monroe: 'Need To Start Hiring Nigerians, Kenyans Are Lazy’ by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 8:18pm On Jul 17, 2017
Are you smart enough to hire a Nigerian? Nobody hires a Nigerian because they want, you hire them because you can.

1 Like

Re: Huddah Monroe: 'Need To Start Hiring Nigerians, Kenyans Are Lazy’ by eleojo23: 8:25pm On Jul 17, 2017
escapefromusa:

I guess you where with Kinta Kunte and his associates, when they built Europe and America on their broken backs before the industrial age.

Stop saying what you feel. Say what you know ! .... mr. I guess

Why are you getting all worked up?

Thank God you know that what I wrote is "what I feel", which means, it is not a fact to you so you could have as well ignored it. Not so?
Re: Huddah Monroe: 'Need To Start Hiring Nigerians, Kenyans Are Lazy’ by girl4rmspace(f): 8:30pm On Jul 17, 2017
grbgrb4:
so she mean Kenyans are slowpoke, and she thinks Nigerians are good alternative abi? i just dey observe.

C'mon Nigerians are indeed hard working

1 Like

Re: Huddah Monroe: 'Need To Start Hiring Nigerians, Kenyans Are Lazy’ by banmee(m): 8:33pm On Jul 17, 2017
joshkiddies:
Ex-Big Brother Africa Housemate, Huddah Monroe has gone off in new social media rant slamming her compatriots, Kenyans, who she claimed are lazy people.

“I hate slow people and lazy people. I want things done when I want them to be done. Don’t tell me tomorrow or an hour later. I am so mad” she wrote.

The socialite further wrote;

“I need to start hiring Nigerians only for my company. That’s the only way I’ll go to the next level! Kenyans are derailers. Never pay a Kenyan before they finish work. Uselessness galore.”

She also went further to praise the Nigerian work ethic, while disclosing that U.S Africans were enslaved for so long so they can do things their;

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/need-start-hiring-nigerians-kenyans-lazy-huddah-munroe-goes-off-new-rant.html

Better you have lazy people working for you than have corrupt people as employees. grin

2 Likes

Re: Huddah Monroe: 'Need To Start Hiring Nigerians, Kenyans Are Lazy’ by PassionateSoul(m): 8:35pm On Jul 17, 2017
Lemme digress a bit. See eh, I'm looking for a girlfriend, if you're young beautiful smart and goal driven, holla me. Will be glad to hear from you
Re: Huddah Monroe: 'Need To Start Hiring Nigerians, Kenyans Are Lazy’ by Wisebisho: 8:38pm On Jul 17, 2017
sunnysunny69:
Nigerians are hardworking people but why our brothers and sisters go to places like Kenya in search of greener pasture beggars belief, when such people return to Nigeria they deserve to be flogged.
All of us cannot be in Nigeria.. We go to other country to invest and do what their people cannot do.. Even Americans lives in Kenya.... It's never a crime.

1 Like

Re: Huddah Monroe: 'Need To Start Hiring Nigerians, Kenyans Are Lazy’ by Jaqenhghar: 8:46pm On Jul 17, 2017
banmee:

Better you have lazy people working for you than have corrupt people as employees. grin
I dont think she knows Nigerians at all.

2 Likes

Re: Huddah Monroe: 'Need To Start Hiring Nigerians, Kenyans Are Lazy’ by KingSango(m): 9:14pm On Jul 17, 2017
joshkiddies:
Ex-Big Brother Africa Housemate, Huddah Monroe has gone off in new social media rant slamming her compatriots, Kenyans, who she claimed are lazy people.

“I hate slow people and lazy people. I want things done when I want them to be done. Don’t tell me tomorrow or an hour later. I am so mad” she wrote.

The socialite further wrote;

“I need to start hiring Nigerians only for my company. That’s the only way I’ll go to the next level! Kenyans are derailers. Never pay a Kenyan before they finish work. Uselessness galore.”

She also went further to praise the Nigerian work ethic, while disclosing that U.S Africans were enslaved for so long so they can do things their;

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/need-start-hiring-nigerians-kenyans-lazy-huddah-munroe-goes-off-new-rant.html

May the creator bestow upon you the right people to keep your company prosperous. Much of what you say about Africans in the U.S is very true. Most continental Africans that come to the U.S are hardworkers though, harder than the Africans born here, especially Nigerians and Cameroons. Most people that travel to the other side of the world seeking a better life aren't going to waste an opportunity.

But there are 3 types of time and if Africans want to rapidly improve Africa's infrastructure then they must study time and adapt.

The 3 types of times are:

1. Moon time is the time of nature, planetary time, meaning from sunrise to sunrise the next day. The moon dictates the tides, human emotions and the winds. cool In this time people usually get up when the want, feel like it, or when they see the sun rise and the light is so bright they can no longer sleep. The day ends when the Sun goes down, no more work. grin Can't do the roof in the dark. Most of Africa is on a laid back type of nature time. This is why things are done so slow in Africa because people are moving on nature's rhythm. Africa invented astrology so they are very used to acting in accord with the natural clock of nature. This time is good for rituals, hunting, especially hunting because all creatures have different schedules.

2. Single time clock which is the A.M to P.M 24 hour clock. This is single time and mostly done for business purposes. Like jobs starting at 8am. Schools starting at a certain hour, banks opening and closing at a certain hour, stock markets, etc.

3. Double time, which is the military 24 hour clock. This is where the clock starts out at 0:00 hours, which is midnight on until the time begins to double beyond 12pm, which is noon time, towards 13 hours on to 23:59. This type of time is usually done for quick fast productive results and work production. This time is used for military, shipping companies, airlines, etc, where alot has to be done and tight schedules have to be meet.

In my humble opinion, anyone that wants to rapidly improve a large company of people must use double time because you can push harder, apply discipline and keep ahead of the competition.

Best regards,

Love, Sango.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Huddah Monroe: 'Need To Start Hiring Nigerians, Kenyans Are Lazy’ by MtuMsuper: 9:15pm On Jul 17, 2017
Who can take someone like her seriously, she has built alot of her fame and fortune lying on her back, if you know what I mean!

1 Like

Re: Huddah Monroe: 'Need To Start Hiring Nigerians, Kenyans Are Lazy’ by banmee(m): 9:17pm On Jul 17, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

I dont think she knows Nigerians at all.

Lol....I don't think so too.
Re: Huddah Monroe: 'Need To Start Hiring Nigerians, Kenyans Are Lazy’ by nextstep(m): 9:38pm On Jul 17, 2017
Careful oh... At least with Kenyans your business will still be there when you wake up. If you involve us, prepare for missing money, missing car, charms, and stealing your business ideas. Somebody will use your credit card to rent jet, they will pose on Facebook with your dogs, they might sell your house, and even any children you have.

Make una no vex, I just recapped nairaland news of the past month grin

1 Like

Re: Huddah Monroe: 'Need To Start Hiring Nigerians, Kenyans Are Lazy’ by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 17, 2017
She means she likes Afonja Cassava cheesy
Re: Huddah Monroe: 'Need To Start Hiring Nigerians, Kenyans Are Lazy’ by beholder10: 9:51pm On Jul 17, 2017
Kenyans are too slow abi, continue but I bet you Nigerians will outsmart you.
Re: Huddah Monroe: 'Need To Start Hiring Nigerians, Kenyans Are Lazy’ by forkadict(m): 9:55pm On Jul 17, 2017
fergie001:
Where is the site where we can apply ooo,my CV is done and dusted.
I am a workaholic,I work like hell,both onshore and offshore,Ma.

When can I start?

Kai. I take God beg you. Abeg commot dat picture
Re: Huddah Monroe: 'Need To Start Hiring Nigerians, Kenyans Are Lazy’ by MrIndespensable(m): 10:24pm On Jul 17, 2017
What do you do,you want to Hire Nigerians......we are not available!!!
Re: Huddah Monroe: 'Need To Start Hiring Nigerians, Kenyans Are Lazy’ by ghettowriter(m): 10:26pm On Jul 17, 2017
Liability:

speak for yourself. don't speak like a douch bag.

2 Likes

Re: Huddah Monroe: 'Need To Start Hiring Nigerians, Kenyans Are Lazy’ by fergie001: 11:25pm On Jul 17, 2017
forkadict:

Kai. I take God beg you. Abeg commot dat picture

Hahahahaha,I und
The thing do me sef,
I know wetin dey your mind,ole grin grin
Re: Huddah Monroe: 'Need To Start Hiring Nigerians, Kenyans Are Lazy’ by RaeMystix: 12:55am On Jul 18, 2017
My ex-boss who is a Kenyan slow poke also does the same thing. She constantly hires Nigerians, even though she has been reported saying to a Ghanian that all Nigerians are criminals. We are hard working, quick on our feet, and get things done...Don't forget intelligent.
Re: Huddah Monroe: 'Need To Start Hiring Nigerians, Kenyans Are Lazy’ by Fidha254(m): 5:15am On Jul 18, 2017
100 Million Nigerians in poverty...hard working my ass

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yeni Kuti Had An Embarassing Fall On Stage While Heading To Collect An Award / Omotola As A Judge On Mo Abudu's First Stars (photos) / Dbanj Gifts Swankyjerry A N20million Watch (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.