Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,360 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

Huddah Monroe: 'Need To Start Hiring Nigerians, Kenyans Are Lazy’ - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Huddah Monroe: 'Need To Start Hiring Nigerians, Kenyans Are Lazy’ (32887 Views)

Don't You Think Wizkid Should Start Hiring Songwriters? / Huddah Monroe Rubbishes 2020 Forbes 30 Under 30 List / Huddah Monroe Brags About Sleeping With Wizkid [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Huddah Monroe: 'Need To Start Hiring Nigerians, Kenyans Are Lazy’ by CHARLOE(m): 5:57am On Jul 18, 2017
Liability:
dont be decieved. Nigerians are thieves
It's clear u are a thief! Stupid idiot.
Re: Huddah Monroe: 'Need To Start Hiring Nigerians, Kenyans Are Lazy’ by alexxo11(m): 7:17am On Jul 18, 2017
Wisebisho:

All of us cannot be in Nigeria.. We go to other country to invest and do what their people cannot do.. Even Americans lives in Kenya.... It's never a crime.
what are you doing that we cannot do?selling drugs and internet scam?you like to potray yourselves as important and we all know you just doing a lot of bullshit!
Re: Huddah Monroe: 'Need To Start Hiring Nigerians, Kenyans Are Lazy’ by DeBlackArabian: 9:46am On Jul 18, 2017
its not because kenyans are lazy....its just because nigerians are stupid....we can accept any job with any pay and still kill our head for it....
Re: Huddah Monroe: 'Need To Start Hiring Nigerians, Kenyans Are Lazy’ by LadyX(f): 10:11am On Jul 18, 2017
She's seeking the attention of Nigerians, nothing more. If she claims that Kenyans are lazy and she's one of them, then she's lazy too. Her strategy is to bad mouth her own people, and then get Nigerians hitting on her and taking her on holiday.
Re: Huddah Monroe: 'Need To Start Hiring Nigerians, Kenyans Are Lazy’ by Wisebisho: 12:43pm On Jul 18, 2017
alexxo11:
what are you doing that we cannot do?selling drugs and internet scam?you like to potray yourselves as important and we all know you just doing a lot of bullshit!
You are Lazy black ass.. You can't take care of your women. Your women are wasting in prostitution. Over here they are all over me.. feeds from my crumb and begging me to marry them.. Be a man, get a life.
Re: Huddah Monroe: 'Need To Start Hiring Nigerians, Kenyans Are Lazy’ by alexxo11(m): 12:55pm On Jul 18, 2017
Wisebisho:

You are Lazy black ass.. You can't take care of your women. Your women are wasting in prostitution. Over here they are all over me.. feeds from my crumb and begging me to marry them.. Be a man, get a life.
stupid fool , what do you know about being lazy? u come to my country coz your country dint offer you shit and then talk big coz u are doing drugs....Go back home stupid fool and take those prostitutes with you.....
Re: Huddah Monroe: 'Need To Start Hiring Nigerians, Kenyans Are Lazy’ by Wisebisho: 1:02pm On Jul 18, 2017
alexxo11:
stupid fool , what do you know about being lazy? u come to my country coz your country dint offer you shit and then talk big coz u are doing drugs....Go back home stupid fool and take those prostitutes with you.....
We came to ur country because you are still in the dark. You cannot do businesses, you are too lazy to make real money. Because you are still illiterates.. We can to developed your country... Mombasa people can testify... Get that to ur dam skul modafucker.
Re: Huddah Monroe: 'Need To Start Hiring Nigerians, Kenyans Are Lazy’ by alexxo11(m): 1:10pm On Jul 18, 2017
Wisebisho:

We came to ur country because you are still in the dark. You cannot do businesses, you are too lazy to make real money. Because you are still illiterates.. We can to developed your country... Mombasa people can testify... Get that to ur dam skul modafucker.
trust me you dumb head...iv been on nairaland long enough to know when a certain Nigerian tribe says they are developing foreign land they doing drugs....i must guess you are from that tribe....plus we all know Mombasa is the hub of drug addicts and drug peddlers in kenya....continue with ur small time drug peddling and spending it on prostitutes ...your family needs it more in nigeria....try that shit in Nairobi and lets see if you will survive fora week!
Re: Huddah Monroe: 'Need To Start Hiring Nigerians, Kenyans Are Lazy’ by alexxo11(m): 1:28pm On Jul 18, 2017
Wisebisho:

fucking pussy !u couldnt develop your land and now you think you can develop mine ??
Re: Huddah Monroe: 'Need To Start Hiring Nigerians, Kenyans Are Lazy’ by Fidha254(m): 2:43pm On Jul 18, 2017
In the US, white folks also like to hire the Mexicans because the mexicans are "hard working"
Re: Huddah Monroe: 'Need To Start Hiring Nigerians, Kenyans Are Lazy’ by Wisebisho: 4:01pm On Jul 18, 2017
alexxo11:
trust me you dumb head...iv been on nairaland long enough to know when a certain Nigerian tribe says they are developing foreign land they doing drugs....i must guess you are from that tribe....plus we all know Mombasa is the hub of drug addicts and drug peddlers in kenya....continue with ur small time drug peddling and spending it on prostitutes ...your family needs it more in nigeria....try that shit in Nairobi and lets see if you will survive fora week!
I hustle hard. I feed many Kenyan's. They flock around we Nigerians like bees.. The Ladies complains that their men can't afford to take care of them.. The men are lazy only gathers for party and free food.
Re: Huddah Monroe: 'Need To Start Hiring Nigerians, Kenyans Are Lazy’ by alexxo11(m): 4:10pm On Jul 18, 2017
Wisebisho:

I hustle hard. I feed many Kenyan's. They flock around we Nigerians like bees.. The Ladies complains that their men can't afford to take care of them.. The men are lazy only gathers for party and free food.
you are just an idiot of a man...if we are lazy u couldn't be in our country in the first place ...continue pushing drugs ...that's the only thing you were taught , when we get tired of you fools and start chasing you out you will know it's we the "lazy men" own this country...I can't wait for that moment !
Re: Huddah Monroe: 'Need To Start Hiring Nigerians, Kenyans Are Lazy’ by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 18, 2017
Wisebisho:

I happen to be from Mombasa and what CRAP are you talking about??There are very few foreigners from Africa in Mombasa.Plenty from other places,especially Europe but from Africa,No. And very few Nigerians.
Nigerians are seen as an inferior species, by both the Coastal Arabs,Swahilis and the Africans of my home city. The term 'Black Nigga drug peddlers' in Swahili comes into mind.
Mombasa residents barely tolerate Somalis.Heck, at one point we wanted to secede from Kenya. What gives you the idea that we will tolerate West AfricansSMH!!! Currency forgers and Drug peddlers
We would rather wipe you out using grenades.
http://www.nation.co.ke/news/Kenya-police-arrest-2-Nigerians-with-Sh4-5m-heroin/1056-3983572-13kctsc/index.html
Mombasa is a city that existed loong before there were even Africans on the East African Coast.Are you saying Nigerians were on Mvita Islan in 325 B.C?or whenthe town was firmly established by the Arabs and Swahili in 900 A.DSMH.
As we say in our city. Mombasa ina Wenyewe.(Mombasa has its owners) i.e the Swahilis, the Arabs, the Mijikenda. Nigerians would not even exceed 500 in the entire city of 1 million. And all of them under the radar of the Anti Narcotics Unit.and Marwa.

1 Like

Re: Huddah Monroe: 'Need To Start Hiring Nigerians, Kenyans Are Lazy’ by Decryptor(m): 5:36pm On Jul 19, 2017
Most of these Nigerians living in Kenya (If not all) are Igbos. Igbos are hardworking...you can never take it away from them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Actress Rita Dominic Looks Ageless In New Beauty Portraits [PICS] / Ali Baba: Ladies Who Slap Men Should Beware / Anna Banner And Daughter In Bedroom Selfies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.