Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,139 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Oh My God!!i've Been Charm Via Food - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oh My God!!i've Been Charm Via Food (723 Views)

Students Caught Papa Frank Lloyd With A Truckload Of Charm / Thank God, I've Succeeded Opening A New Charity Association In Our City... / Pastor Digs Out Charm During Family Liberation In Imo State (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oh My God!!i've Been Charm Via Food by Kayberry101: 6:24pm On Jul 17, 2017
As work resumed today in the office, I was rushing to do so many official things I had not had time to do while the break was ongoing, although I was silently praying that my boss should leave the office,so that I could sneak out to eat

While this rush was ongoing, I finally felt hungry and kept enduring until I could not take it any longer until I found succor in my tecno droipad 7D mobile phone where I was going through the kids zone apps,After much contemplation and beating around the bush, I decided to visit the canteen; my experience today thus inspired this piece.

I went downstairs and was faced with the task of finding a place to eat, although I had already created a relationship with a woman, Iya Moses, who always asks of me from my colleagues every time I do not visit her shop. (Her asking after me had almost made my colleagues think I buy on credit, if not the fact that they all know I do not buy on credit from no one.)

In my heart, I want to eat at another vendor's shop but I find myself pacing towards her shop that I almost slipped in this regard. I then forcefully went to the other woman's shop, Mrs Amaechi whose food doesn't interest me most of the time. While I was sitting there in anticipation for the delivery of my order, I continued streaming videos on my phone whose video quality would not let me be for a minute.

Where I was seated, my heart kept pacing and I was feeling like my name was being called in Iya Moses's shop to come and collect free food and all of a sudden, I jumped up and ran there!

I am worried about this experience and would like to ask you all if you have had similar experiences. Also, do you think food vendors use jazz or is it just my mind, my phone or any other thing that is playing pranks on me.
Re: Oh My God!!i've Been Charm Via Food by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 17, 2017
My bro,

Wickedness is surety in this day and age. People are filled with evil in their hearts and minds.
We are in the end time. Things like poisoning food is not a new thing.

That's why praying before eating is so good that if you do not do so.... hmmm life is vanity. Gluttony on it own part is very critical.

My question is, do you have the Holy Spirit?
Perhaps the Holy Spirit was comforting you at that moment.

If you are not spiritually sensitive or alert, strange and unusual things will continue happening.
Re: Oh My God!!i've Been Charm Via Food by branhampaul: 7:19pm On Jul 17, 2017
Jhaytee4all:

My bro,

Wickedness is surety in this day and age. People are filled with evil in their hearts and minds.

That's why praying before eating is so good that if you do not do so.... hmmm life is vanity. Gluttony on it own part is very critical.

If you are not spiritually sensitive or alert, strange and unusual things will continue happening.

The same people who commits such various evils are religious.! hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Oh My God!!i've Been Charm Via Food by Kayberry101: 8:45pm On Jul 17, 2017
You are right my brother
Jhaytee4all:

My bro,

1 Like

Re: Oh My God!!i've Been Charm Via Food by Paulscholari(m): 8:51pm On Jul 17, 2017
Hahaha, iya Amaechi suppose give you correct slap before leaving so that your brain can restart. Lolzzz
Re: Oh My God!!i've Been Charm Via Food by kolexepana: 7:48pm On Jul 20, 2017
Op kinda show off his good phone tongue
Re: Oh My God!!i've Been Charm Via Food by OtemAtum: 8:53pm On Jul 20, 2017
You love food, that's all I can say. And who wouldn't like free food like that? cheesy cheesy

BTW, this story is false and the OP has only copied the false story from somewhere. See it here: https://www.nairaland.com/2841999/think-been-charmed-via-food

1 Like

Re: Oh My God!!i've Been Charm Via Food by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 20, 2017
branhampaul:
The same people who commits such various evils are religious.! hahahaha
excuse me? undecided
Re: Oh My God!!i've Been Charm Via Food by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 20, 2017
OtemAtum:
You love food, that's all I can say. And who wouldn't like free food like that? cheesy cheesy

BTW, this story is false and the OP has only copied the false story from somewhere. See it here: https://www.nairaland.com/2841999/think-been-charmed-via-food

Lol

Could that be a Deja Vu?

Nevertheless, coincidence do happen in life...

grin
Re: Oh My God!!i've Been Charm Via Food by OtemAtum: 9:07pm On Jul 20, 2017
Jhaytee4all:

Lol

Could that be a Deja Vu?

Nevertheless, coincidence do happen in life...

grin

The Op copied the story directly from that link.
Re: Oh My God!!i've Been Charm Via Food by HiddenManna(m): 9:51pm On Jul 20, 2017
OtemAtum:

The Op copied the story directly from that link.

He's probably a newbie...

P.S; I just got banned from my accnt(Jhaytee4all) the 3rd time 4 no reason. Can you please explain what's wrong with NL?

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 28/09/17 / This Is What A Nigerian Graduate Posted On FB About Tithing / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 14/12/17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.