Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,856 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

How Many Cv(s) Did You Submit For Your Job - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Many Cv(s) Did You Submit For Your Job (10782 Views)

5 Ways The COVID-19 Pandemic Will Affect Your Job Search / 8 Important Factor Nigeria Fresh Graduate Needs 2 Consider Before You Submit Cv / Let Someone Review Your Application Letter/CV Before You Submit Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Cv(s) Did You Submit For Your Job by xxgig(m): 3:54pm On Jul 21, 2017
awelekiti:
Yea, I'm in the south west. I'm an active contributor on NL's canada thread. I created something similar last year where I intended to offer visa advice for free, not knowing such a thread was already in existence so, the moderator closed it. I'm not an agent. In case you're interested in any of the aforementioned countries, please visit the thread and share your thoughts. People will surely help and guide you. I contribute on canada thread for free and at my leisure. There are other active members I that forum too, who are more experienced than I am. Cheers
thanks A lot for your response.
Re: How Many Cv(s) Did You Submit For Your Job by Smartjob1(f): 5:19pm On Jul 21, 2017
How many? I have forgotten.

See my signature for that dream job.

Re: How Many Cv(s) Did You Submit For Your Job by johnime: 9:11pm On Jul 22, 2017
dxdiag:
Bro, i won't lie to you.I lost count.
Attended many interview got to final stages but did not got called upon due to somethings best known to the recruiters. But finally got a contract job later through this forum with six figure pay, and the present one am into now after much patient. When its ur time, numbers of Cvs/Resumes sent does not count .
You re next in line for testimony, its too late to give up now

1 Like

Re: How Many Cv(s) Did You Submit For Your Job by johnime: 4:25pm On Jul 28, 2017
dxdiag:
Attended many interview got to final stages but did not got called upon due to somethings best known to the recruiters. But finally got a contract job later through this forum with six figure pay, and the present one am into now after much patient. When its ur time, numbers of Cvs/Resumes sent does not count .
Nigeria is messed up
Re: How Many Cv(s) Did You Submit For Your Job by johnime: 11:19pm On Jul 29, 2017
dxdiag:
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

. / Should I Take This Sales Job? / N-Power Programme: FG Recruits 1,350 Youths As Extension Workers In Cross River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.