Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,987 members, 7,841,775 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Skuki Tries To Conceal His Bulge While Performing With Foreign Dancers.(pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Skuki Tries To Conceal His Bulge While Performing With Foreign Dancers.(pics) (42757 Views)

Jude Okoye And His Bulge Got People Talking (Photo) / Bobrisky Shares'Sexy' Photo, His Bulge Noticed By Followers / I Might Stop Performing With Jewelry - Yung6ix Says After Robbery Attack By Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Skuki Tries To Conceal His Bulge While Performing With Foreign Dancers.(pics) by Naijacost22: 10:17pm On Jul 17, 2017
That guy no park well. The moto stand for road.
Re: Skuki Tries To Conceal His Bulge While Performing With Foreign Dancers.(pics) by vicben27(m): 10:18pm On Jul 17, 2017
StarPlayer:
Na this kind thread them go see you. Some women and preek na like.....
5 n 6
Re: Skuki Tries To Conceal His Bulge While Performing With Foreign Dancers.(pics) by VanBommel(m): 10:30pm On Jul 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Skuki has a thin 'thing'.

Having an erection in public is so embarassing.

It happens to me every Sunday in church...thanks to the female choristers and my pastor's wife that will never close their legs.
grin grin grin grin grin this guy can never cease to amaze me grin grin grin grin
Re: Skuki Tries To Conceal His Bulge While Performing With Foreign Dancers.(pics) by Sleezwizz: 10:38pm On Jul 17, 2017
smartkester:
you like what you see ba.. You go sabi wella the way i dey see you

Wetin u expect. U no see wetin she carry for front grin grin
Re: Skuki Tries To Conceal His Bulge While Performing With Foreign Dancers.(pics) by lexy2014: 10:38pm On Jul 17, 2017
bbbabes:
Me likey
wait till u c my own
Re: Skuki Tries To Conceal His Bulge While Performing With Foreign Dancers.(pics) by lexy2014: 10:40pm On Jul 17, 2017
vivypretty:
lol.that night was a good night
like u no a thing or two about "good nights"... u'll really b interesting
Re: Skuki Tries To Conceal His Bulge While Performing With Foreign Dancers.(pics) by frisky2good(m): 10:43pm On Jul 17, 2017
Banana don ripe grin
Re: Skuki Tries To Conceal His Bulge While Performing With Foreign Dancers.(pics) by Sleezwizz: 10:43pm On Jul 17, 2017
vivypretty:

I sight u babe. I know u wish u were there that night so that u can ..... grin cool
Re: Skuki Tries To Conceal His Bulge While Performing With Foreign Dancers.(pics) by bewla(m): 10:53pm On Jul 17, 2017
Aristotle96:
na like 5,6,7 and 8 joined together grin grin cheesy
him forget to piss before him come on stage
Re: Skuki Tries To Conceal His Bulge While Performing With Foreign Dancers.(pics) by bewla(m): 10:56pm On Jul 17, 2017
StarPlayer:
Not like that na big casava .
I go like to teste. her to
Re: Skuki Tries To Conceal His Bulge While Performing With Foreign Dancers.(pics) by idu1(m): 11:10pm On Jul 17, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
grin I am now a changed man cheesy
o boy that your thread about those foolish fake girls wey dey snap pictures for shoprite still dey make me laff.

grin

grin grin grin

U even said make dem sentence dem to death for being stupiid grin grin grin
Re: Skuki Tries To Conceal His Bulge While Performing With Foreign Dancers.(pics) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 11:17pm On Jul 17, 2017
idu1:
o boy that your thread about those foolish fake girls wey dey snap pictures for shoprite still dey make me laff.

grin

grin grin grin

U even said make dem sentence dem to death for being stupiid grin grin grin

grin
Re: Skuki Tries To Conceal His Bulge While Performing With Foreign Dancers.(pics) by Yuji: 11:24pm On Jul 17, 2017
milliman:
women be devil
Just like the one who brought a useless fool like you into this world. What a pity! undecided
Re: Skuki Tries To Conceal His Bulge While Performing With Foreign Dancers.(pics) by CrystalCharel(f): 11:26pm On Jul 17, 2017
healthy niccur
Re: Skuki Tries To Conceal His Bulge While Performing With Foreign Dancers.(pics) by blessedweapon(m): 11:44pm On Jul 17, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It happens to me every Sunday in church...thanks to the female choristers and my pastor's wife that will never close their legs.

grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin

My man u don off me
Re: Skuki Tries To Conceal His Bulge While Performing With Foreign Dancers.(pics) by Finestme1: 11:50pm On Jul 17, 2017
Anyone pls what's the title of this song he's performing I love the tempo of the song
Re: Skuki Tries To Conceal His Bulge While Performing With Foreign Dancers.(pics) by HERSLEY(f): 12:00am On Jul 18, 2017
StarPlayer:
is it now a crime to love prik angry if we like out fellow ponyor una go still talk shocked

1 Like

Re: Skuki Tries To Conceal His Bulge While Performing With Foreign Dancers.(pics) by naija4jump: 12:00am On Jul 18, 2017
grin sad
Re: Skuki Tries To Conceal His Bulge While Performing With Foreign Dancers.(pics) by StarPlayer: 12:06am On Jul 18, 2017
HERSLEY:
is it now a crime to love prik angry if we like out fellow ponyor una go still talk shocked
You can love it, but not to the level of slacking your ponyor to oblivion
Re: Skuki Tries To Conceal His Bulge While Performing With Foreign Dancers.(pics) by qiang(f): 12:46am On Jul 18, 2017
body no be firewood joor
Re: Skuki Tries To Conceal His Bulge While Performing With Foreign Dancers.(pics) by yungmoney447(m): 1:41am On Jul 18, 2017
Body no be firewood.
Re: Skuki Tries To Conceal His Bulge While Performing With Foreign Dancers.(pics) by Proffdada: 5:28am On Jul 18, 2017
He should have worn briefs not boxers undecided
Re: Skuki Tries To Conceal His Bulge While Performing With Foreign Dancers.(pics) by selfmadeboss: 5:44am On Jul 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

tell me your church and i will be there this sunday
Re: Skuki Tries To Conceal His Bulge While Performing With Foreign Dancers.(pics) by SUNDICOS(m): 5:56am On Jul 18, 2017
I confirmed you my guy

Re: Skuki Tries To Conceal His Bulge While Performing With Foreign Dancers.(pics) by chukuli(m): 6:41am On Jul 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

its magical,dats my guy
Re: Skuki Tries To Conceal His Bulge While Performing With Foreign Dancers.(pics) by tobrinskilanski: 7:44am On Jul 18, 2017
vivypretty:
some tinz are just bound 2 raise the preek dear.
Re: Skuki Tries To Conceal His Bulge While Performing With Foreign Dancers.(pics) by milliman(m): 7:45am On Jul 18, 2017
Yuji:

Just like the one who brought a useless fool like you into this world. What a pity! undecided

God punish that your stupid mouth wey u dey take suck dick up and down for a living.. idiot u better don't cross my path animal.. I repeat women be devil do ur worse... ode oshi... oloriburuku, ashewo oshi,, ayagbele
Re: Skuki Tries To Conceal His Bulge While Performing With Foreign Dancers.(pics) by whizzyleejr(m): 8:26am On Jul 18, 2017
The lady no go sleep for that night
Re: Skuki Tries To Conceal His Bulge While Performing With Foreign Dancers.(pics) by paulverma: 8:43am On Jul 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Holy ghost go soon sanction ur penis... Just dey look
Re: Skuki Tries To Conceal His Bulge While Performing With Foreign Dancers.(pics) by Demmtek(m): 8:50am On Jul 18, 2017
Skuki pussy fall on you big time
Re: Skuki Tries To Conceal His Bulge While Performing With Foreign Dancers.(pics) by Yuji: 8:58am On Jul 18, 2017
milliman:

God punish that your stupid mouth wey u dey take suck dick up and down for a living.. idiot u better don't cross my path animal.. I repeat women be devil do ur worse... ode oshi... oloriburuku, ashewo oshi,, ayagbele
I can't do any worse than I have already told you. If you were wise obviously you are a bastard fool,you would know you are insulting your own mother and sisters who I am sure regret having any relations to a bastard like you. Now you can go and die. tongue

Re: Skuki Tries To Conceal His Bulge While Performing With Foreign Dancers.(pics) by obontami: 9:39am On Jul 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

dry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lala Dapo Convokes Today In OAU / AY Makun And Omoni Oboli Create Stew Moment (PHOTO) / Khloe Abiri Oluwabusayomi Mother's 61st Birthday (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.