Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,074 members, 7,842,051 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Skuki Tries To Conceal His Bulge While Performing With Foreign Dancers.(pics) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Skuki Tries To Conceal His Bulge While Performing With Foreign Dancers.(pics) (42758 Views)

Jude Okoye And His Bulge Got People Talking (Photo) / Bobrisky Shares'Sexy' Photo, His Bulge Noticed By Followers / I Might Stop Performing With Jewelry - Yung6ix Says After Robbery Attack By Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Skuki Tries To Conceal His Bulge While Performing With Foreign Dancers.(pics) by milliman(m): 9:56am On Jul 18, 2017
Yuji:

I can't do any worse than I have already told you. If you were wise obviously you are a bastard fool,you would know you are insulting your own mother and sisters who I am sure regret having any relations to a bastard like you. Now you can go and die. tongue

You are obviously one of em devils so be gone devil
Re: Skuki Tries To Conceal His Bulge While Performing With Foreign Dancers.(pics) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 18, 2017
grin shocked grin

The guy antenna just go dey pick signal anyhow grin

Too bad for an entertainer!

An errection on stage while performing? It shows he simply lacks self control.

My personal advice since you are susceptible to getting errections in public, MAKE AGBADA OR JALABIYA YOUR REGULAR STAGE & OUT DOOR CUSTUME.
Re: Skuki Tries To Conceal His Bulge While Performing With Foreign Dancers.(pics) by Yuji: 1:08pm On Jul 18, 2017
milliman:

You are obviously one of em devils so be gone devil
See your demonic face. Only a demon insults one who gave birth to him. You are useless better go and die.
Re: Skuki Tries To Conceal His Bulge While Performing With Foreign Dancers.(pics) by shenery11(m): 1:38pm On Jul 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Skuki has a thin 'thing'.

Having an erection in public is so embarassing.

It happens to me every Sunday in church...thanks to the female choristers and my pastor's wife that will never close their legs.
cheesy
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Skuki has a thin 'thing'.

Having an erection in public is so embarassing.

It happens to me every Sunday in church...thanks to the female choristers and my pastor's wife that will never close their legs.
Re: Skuki Tries To Conceal His Bulge While Performing With Foreign Dancers.(pics) by HERSLEY(f): 7:41pm On Jul 18, 2017
StarPlayer:
You can love it, but not to the level of slacking your ponyor to oblivion
grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

AY Makun And Omoni Oboli Create Stew Moment (PHOTO) / Reactions To Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko's Marriage In Memes / Ogudu Oluwanishola: The Love I Have For Chioma Is Inexplicable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.