Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun (75038 Views)

Rape: Izu Madubueze Reads Suicide Note Before Killing Self Over False Accusation / I Stole My Client's Pant For Money Ritual - Vulcaniser Confesses In Ogun State / "Why I Cut Off My Boyfriend’s Manhood" - 17-Year-Old Girl Confesses In Jigawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by able20(m): 8:03am On Jul 18, 2017
Ritual killing rate in that part of 9ja is alarming
Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by CosmicJames(m): 8:05am On Jul 18, 2017
hammerF:
AM I SUPPOSE TO BELIEVE THIS WOMAN IS EVIL?

I DONT BuY IT.

WOMEN ARE VERY SLOW TO ANGER.

THE TYPE OF BEATING THAT MAN WOULD HAVE BEEN GIVING HER BEFORE SHE DECIDE TO TAKE MATTERS INTO HER HANDS, BEFORE HE KILLS HER, IS THE TRIGGER FOR THIS EVENT.

MEN STOP BEATING UR WIFE.
Don't be stupid!
I bet you didn't read before you comment.
Otherwise you would've seen where the woman clearly stated that the husband did nothing to deserve the killing. And that is was just actually her desire to kill him.

Go read the story and retract your Parallel comment. Stop spreading falsehood.

Let's call a wicked woman wicked! And not defending this kind of unnecessary evil if there is any such thing as necessary evil.

2 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by Akalia(m): 8:11am On Jul 18, 2017
tosyne2much:
You should know he's nothing but a troll bro cheesy
oh, I had the feeling.
Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by MENELIK1: 8:33am On Jul 18, 2017
chigo003:
Afonja wife gone crazy

Osu, we have seen you, next please
Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by GuntersChain(m): 8:40am On Jul 18, 2017
according to my chinese friend sum tin rung.
Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by JOXY(f): 8:46am On Jul 18, 2017
This is deep. She might be on a revenge mission on earth.

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by Anfieldboss: 8:50am On Jul 18, 2017
One reason why I fear women is their unpredictability, a man is very much predictable but you never can tell what's in a woman's heart. Imagine bleeping her husband before killing him sad, God save us from bad women.

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by Psoul(m): 8:55am On Jul 18, 2017
PassionateSoul:
Lemme digress a bit. See eh, I'm looking for a girlfriend, if you're young beautiful smart and goal driven, holla me. Will be glad to hear from you

Take the woman in this story. She's all u need. She's beautiful, she's smart and goal driven. She had a goal to kill her husband and she never missed achieving it.
Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by UncutSk(m): 8:59am On Jul 18, 2017
Afonjas

Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by Matam(f): 9:00am On Jul 18, 2017
I understand woman, you needed change because you are tired of the man, but must you kill him? Just look for one silly excuse, then pack your things and move on to freedom. Now you don cos trouble for your head, no freedom to knack the new guy and no husband.
Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by remymartyn: 9:01am On Jul 18, 2017
Hmmn... A man's happiest moments are his weakest
Bleep finish come collect stabbing cry
Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by seniorkachion(m): 9:15am On Jul 18, 2017
soberdrunk:
Anyone with a discerning mind can tell that this is a clear case of wife tasting 'new kondo' and the thing touch her 'Inkpamtum' so she decided to get rid of the 'old cargo' and replace him with a new 'Cultist Mr Rosco'

Ps-She was kind enough to give the 'old lover' a farewell shag and her lawyer should tender this fact in front of the judge to get her a reduced sentenc....... angry(No kind deed should go unrewarded)

May konji break that blackened log between your legs.
Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by tiblow: 9:22am On Jul 18, 2017
hammerF:

I DONT BuY IT.

THE TYPE OF BEATING THAT MAN WOULD HAVE BEEN GIVING HER BEFORE SHE DECIDE TO TAKE MATTERS INTO HER HANDS, BEFORE HE KILLS HER, IS THE TRIGGER FOR THIS EVENT.

Mr. MAN or WOMAN, or whoever you may be, Did you go to school?, Do you know how to read at all? Did you read what the woman said about her husband? Any sign of beating? What a mind ( your operating system must be corrupt), this is serious.
Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by michoim(m): 9:34am On Jul 18, 2017
You are simply wicked. You premeditated the murder of your own loving husband. ..
Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by bashydemy(m): 10:27am On Jul 18, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
Bashydemy, stop looking for me over there, I'm here.

Looking for you? how Ma?
Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by bobogii2008: 10:53am On Jul 18, 2017
freshvine:
I don't know where my children kept my binocular, I want to check their names cheesy
Av u checked d name of ur acting president too??! Mk u De dere De chk names while d so-called afonjas are busy ruling ur punk as*es.. nobody gives a Bleep bout u guys, reason why ur kinsmen would never rule this country.
Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by PassionateSoul(m): 11:17am On Jul 18, 2017
Psoul:

Take the woman in this story. She's all u need. She's beautiful, she's smart and goal driven. She had a goal to kill her husband and she never missed achieving it.
No o, I don't wanna die young bro
Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by bayulll011(m): 11:25am On Jul 18, 2017
hammerF:

I DONT BuY IT.

IS EITHER YOU ARE A MORONNN OR PLAINLY SILLY,DID THE WOMAN COMPLAIN OF BATTERY OH GOD WHY AM I IN THE SAME COUNTRY WITH ALL THESE UNFORTUNATE PEOPLE,IS THAT HOWYOU WANT TO RULE YOUR HOME,SOMEONE COMMIT MURDER YOU ARE HERE SAYING POOO.

LEFT TO ME WOMEN SHOULD ALL BE LEFT ALONE IF NOT FOR CONTINUITY THEY ARE MOSTLOY EVIL

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by Psoul(m): 11:51am On Jul 18, 2017
PassionateSoul:

No o, I don't wanna die young bro

Lol...na run u wan run?
Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by Achadu76: 12:03pm On Jul 18, 2017
This wan weak me abeg.
Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by juman(m): 12:06pm On Jul 18, 2017
The wife and the other guy deserve firing squad.
Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:21pm On Jul 18, 2017
the rate Yorubas killing themselves, they will soon go into extinction
Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by Anayordike(m): 2:05pm On Jul 18, 2017
http://independent.ng/sex-husband-killing-wife/[/quote]

There's error in the dates please.
The incident happened on 27th May 2017 and someone reported to the police on 12th May, 2017.

I don't understand!

Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jul 19, 2017
Nkan nbe
Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by Ecosystem4u: 6:51pm On Jul 23, 2017
Yoruba women will always be evil, fugly shitty hoes!!!!!!
RIP to d dead
Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by tpapi: 1:59pm On Jul 25, 2017
macsilver:
Wait. I'm not understanding. The incidence happened on the 27th of may, but was reposted on the 12th of may?
Well done.

But as for Osun and killing, it's only God that would save us
pls can u add me to d job Watsap group. 08063037168
Re: I Had Sex With My Husband Before Killing Him - Wife Confesses In Osun by DrIfePlumz(m): 1:59am On Aug 12, 2018
bayulll011:

IS EITHER YOU ARE A MORONNN OR PLAINLY SILLY,DID THE WOMAN COMPLAIN OF BATTERY OH GOD WHY AM I IN THE SAME COUNTRY WITH ALL THESE UNFORTUNATE PEOPLE,IS THAT HOWYOU WANT TO RULE YOUR HOME,SOMEONE COMMIT MURDER YOU ARE HERE SAYING POOO.

LEFT TO ME WOMEN SHOULD ALL BE LEFT ALONE IF NOT FOR CONTINUITY THEY ARE MOSTLOY EVIL

�������

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Male Scammers Use Silicone Breast Prosthesis To Pose As Sexy Women Online (Pics) / Man Dies On Top Of A Palm Tree In Imo State (Disturbing Photos) / Aye And Buccaneer Cults Clash In Malaysia, One Nigerian Critically Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.