Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,930 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness - Celebrities (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness (96326 Views)

May D: While Living With P'square, I Slept On TV Carton In Their Boys Quarters / Bbnaija: Efe Visits P'square Banana Island Mansion (Photos) / Aliko Dangote Visits P'square In Their New Home (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness by Nosikebit(m): 9:35am On Jul 18, 2017
jt2010:

angry grin expert in travel matter me, the only republic I have travel to is biafra

why are you so obsessed with biafra. Did i mention biafra? Why do u people always have a way of linking everything to biafra? This country is heading towards something disastrous ... I know u opened a thread about travelling to canada and i just made a honest enquiry but the tribalistic thing in you translated biafra .. chai grin grin grin you need to see a therapist asap if not any question you are being asked in the future ur only answer will b e biafra grin grin

2 Likes

Re: APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness by Freeman59: 9:36am On Jul 18, 2017
Thunder fire APC

2 Likes

Re: APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness by pablo1759(m): 9:37am On Jul 18, 2017
quid:
APC youth are as hopeless as APC elders . .

this one sweet me o... no time for iranu. APC are a bunch of time wasters

3 Likes

Re: APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness by jt2010: 9:42am On Jul 18, 2017
Nosikebit:
why are you so obsessed with biafra. Did i mention biafra? Why do u people always have a way of linking everything to biafra? This country is heading towards something disastrous ... I know u opened a thread about travelling to canada and i just made a honest enquiry but the tribalistic thing in you translated biafra .. chai grin grin grin you need to see a therapist asap if not any question you are being asked in the future ur only answer will b e biafra grin grin

Obsessed with wetin bros. I have no reason to be concern by it not to talk of obsessed about it. just been humor to your question about travel.

grin cheesy why u dey over hyper active self, afyerall when the Africa Michael Jackson talk about the government policy and ends it with citizen of other country is loading, ur folks tag that to be mean B!A!ra

anyway, I cannot remember if i created any thread about Canada before but I remain asking question about the skills migration programs.
Re: APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness by ajilegend(m): 9:43am On Jul 18, 2017
This policy was brought about as a result of the Big Brother Naija that was done in South Africa and I believe its a good thing we have done and why should something meant for us taken outside in the first place. Its a good development for me

1 Like

Re: APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness by oceanized25(m): 9:43am On Jul 18, 2017
kettykin:

Point of correction hypcritical and satanic APC , it was the PDP government that was responsible for the regeneration of the Music industry with the Government policy that mandated the playing of 95 percent of Nigerian songs every day.

What P square wants to know is how would the hypocrits who still purchase foreign made vehicles , buy foreign made shoes , go to foreign hospitals for checkup and treatments now decide to ban foreign music production.

Please discerning Nigerians, APC government does not mean well for Nigeria, they have not grown Nigerian rice industry neither have they encouraged Nollywood , all they want is to kill our indigenous musicians career , through scorched earth policies and highly jaundiced ethnic manipulations
God bless you sir,you said it all so clearly.

2 Likes

Re: APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness by colossus91(m): 9:44am On Jul 18, 2017
wait but i tot fashola was son of darkness?.

2 Likes

Re: APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness by Prinzyy: 9:52am On Jul 18, 2017
conductor1c:
In a bid to spite Peter Okoye for wanting Biafra, the APC zombie behind this account even had to praise PDP.

Nigeria is one hell of a funny shithole grin grin
Lmao @ awa coat of arm ,diaris godooo. .

2 Likes

Re: APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness by kiddkash(m): 9:53am On Jul 18, 2017
Kazim88:

Abeg who be this BMC??
Buhari media centre boys

2 Likes

Re: APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness by bkool7(m): 9:55am On Jul 18, 2017
I dont think any South African comes here to shoot any video. So why are we now obssessed with SA?

I seen some music video and even movies that were shoot in nigeria and they are cool.

However , this policy is ambiguous...what if i have a music video/ movie with a foriegn scene location?
Re: APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness by dederocs(m): 9:58am On Jul 18, 2017
The person that wrote this piece is indeed mad, the APC is a political party not ideal at all, that such an emotional statement will come out from them, it shows the type of leaders they raise.

Peter has a right to free speech.

2 Likes

Re: APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness by Nosikebit(m): 9:58am On Jul 18, 2017
jt2010:

Obsessed with wetin bros. I have no reason to be concern by it not to talk of obsessed about it. just been humor to your question about travel.

grin cheesy why u dey over hyper active self, afyerall when the Africa Michael Jackson talk about the government policy and ends it with citizen of other country is loading, ur folks tag that to be mean B!A!ra

anyway, I cannot remember if i created any thread about Canada before but I remain asking question about the skills migration programs.
you are not obsessed but you mentioned biafra when we are talking of something else .. is this biafra thread ?? That is called obsession ..
Re: APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness by Amos87(m): 9:59am On Jul 18, 2017
An animal in human form, yeye people with yeye brain.
Re: APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness by Nosikebit(m): 10:05am On Jul 18, 2017
jt2010:

angry grin expert in travel matter me, the only republic I have travel to is biafra

just imagine how obsessed some pple are .. i only inquired how easy or difficult it is to get a canada visa because i saw most of his treads are related to travel.. saw his thread on norway,uk and some contributions on canada and i got this answer ... ANSWER: expert in travel matter me, the only republic I have travel to is biafra grin grin .......... I fear for the mental health of our youths o
Re: APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness by Slurity(m): 10:09am On Jul 18, 2017
kettykin:

Point of correction hypcritical and satanic APC , it was the PDP government that was responsible for the regeneration of the Music industry with the Government policy that mandated the playing of 95 percent of Nigerian songs every day.

What P square wants to know is how would the hypocrits who still purchase foreign made vehicles , buy foreign made shoes , go to foreign hospitals for checkup and treatments now decide to ban foreign music production.

Please discerning Nigerians, APC government does not mean well for Nigeria, they have not grown Nigerian rice industry neither have they encouraged Nollywood , all they want is to kill our indigenous musicians career , through scorched earth policies and highly jaundiced ethnic manipulations
APC never claimed the credit that they did it, only refers to it as steps that past government has take that help Nigeria musical industry then and this step now is also the same. Stop talking with sentiment and use your brains next time
Re: APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness by Slurity(m): 10:14am On Jul 18, 2017
Ask yourself, how many foreigners comes to Nigeria to shoot films? they prefer to do it in there country and let their country get the job. senseless okoye, senseless supporters
Re: APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 18, 2017
Rara by Tekno comes readily to mind...and the Tanzanian musician who copied his song word for word with his own alterations got arrested by the Tanzanian government...

This goverent and by extension their sockpuppets online need to take a chill pill.

The idea in itself is just plain stupid...

2 Likes

Re: APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness by WinkWrld: 10:28am On Jul 18, 2017
I have been there since the Psquare struggled through to the top. The guys worked extremely hard. They have a right to voice out. It's true democracy. Why would APC shut him up? Total rubbish. What policies have worked in Nigeria? Let them stop traveling overseas for treatment. Develope the hospitals and empower the people. Look at Deziani latest loot of over 1billion dollars. Yet no news......

2 Likes

Re: APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness by emekaRaj(m): 10:29am On Jul 18, 2017
kettykin:

Ur foolishness will not allow u to reason well.
Were in the psqure statement did he mention apc, he was referring to the Federal Government.

And Were in the reply giving to him did it say apc. Is it not federal government that is referenced point.

because of ur stupid hatred u will not think of wat will be better for Nigeria. Did anybody ask them not to buy foreign cars or product? Did anybody ask them not to go abroad for foreign treatment. All they are saying is the Nigeria industry get you to ur present glory, patriotise it
Re: APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness by DozieInc(m): 10:30am On Jul 18, 2017
Both FG and APCe should STFU NDI-ALA tongue

2 Likes

Re: APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness by zeezou2(m): 10:33am On Jul 18, 2017
but, must everything be turn into politics in this country? this politicians are just using the youth for their own selfish gain. enough of this APC and PDP abeg!!!

2 Likes

Re: APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness by LazyNairalander(m): 10:40am On Jul 18, 2017
cumbak60:
When did APC came to power? And when was the local content instituted? I got me some cool script I wanna shoot in Holywoood. Fucvk FG. I dey my house, come beat me. tongue

1 Like

Re: APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness by itchie: 10:42am On Jul 18, 2017
UDIOK:
Reason before you talk....is not a clown matter, FGN is saying the right thing here...are you telling me naija don't have good dancers....it pains me seeing those harlots hired from south Africa to dance for their music, meanwhile these are the people we supported all of them started in Naija here but they will claim abroad....just like a proverbial fish when is small it will be in the stream when it grows big it goes to the River.....talking of dollars that aspect constitute dollars demand and scarcity if FGN could holistically looked into Medical and Educational system in Nigeria the demand for Dollars will drop drastically this days the volume of Nigerian students abroad is so high and the numbers of Nigerian traveling abroad for medical check up and for child delivery is so much...thereby mounting pressure on Naira due to dollar demand....Nigerians need to arise, National assembly need to make laws that will better the nation, FEC need to generate policies that will checkmate excesses of our people we are the ones destroying this nation.....it pains me to see the numbers of Nigerians going to school in common GHANA, TANZANIA, it bleeds my heart after that they will come back to work in Nigeria as what as expatriates.....this country is funny.....God should intervene and bring back our glory once again....Amen.

You are the one that should reason before you talk. Was it FGN that made the comments in the post I was responding to? An unknown group of nonentities calling themselves APC Renaissance youth group wades into an argument about banning the shooting of music videos outside Nigeria and the best contribution they could make was to call for the arrest of Psquare. If they are not clowns and jokers then what are they? Arrest him for what offence? Americans have been insulting and parodying Donald Trump since he became president, who has been arrested in the US for that? Can't you see the stupidity in this irrelevant group's advice? I repeat they are nothing but clowns and jokers

1 Like

Re: APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness by gawu1: 10:46am On Jul 18, 2017
Danzakidakura:
stupid APC bunch of liars ,buhari will die isha allahu.
And you will live forever, in Jesus name.
Lunatic PDP bunch of thieves.

1 Like

Re: APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness by Coldfeet(f): 10:59am On Jul 18, 2017
kettykin:

Point of correction hypocritical and satanic APC , it was the PDP government that was responsible for the regeneration of the Music industry with the Government policy that mandated the playing of 95 percent of Nigerian songs every day.

Wonderfully put! APC is more than just mad and stupid!!! They are devil's.

Nonsense.

God bless you real good.

3 Likes

Re: APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness by riyanxeally(f): 10:59am On Jul 18, 2017
apc bunch of useless sociopaths n psychopaths get mouth to talk squeaky jargons..misplaced priorities economy has been in shambles ppl ve been suffering dey dont give a damn...all thy do is meander n digress to frivolous n ductile things semi cocoonated futile membranes...fools........dont wrry u guys ll be stoned out in 2019..agbayas disgracing each other...ve done not to nollywood or d entertainment industry cuz left to dem naija doesnt exist...inhumans carcasses

2 Likes

Re: APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness by loomy(m): 11:01am On Jul 18, 2017
Nairalanders are becoming more and moretribalistic and some of u raving against Nigeria have forgotten that u are part of the 'shithole' called Nigeria. What have u done to improved this country. Our youths have become blame-pushers.

1 Like

Re: APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 18, 2017
Collyno82:
but I understood wat it means to import fuel (PMS)by the same fg who crave to provide jobs
Kai, so someone can reason like this...

Re: APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness by Coldfeet(f): 11:02am On Jul 18, 2017
Nikbaebrown:
Was Peter Okoye Actually Thinking That FG Is One Of The Many Improvisal Strategies Staged By The Okoye Family In Bids To Ganer Huge Attention,followership And Relevance Whenever They Are About To Release A New Single?? Peter Should Ask Idris What Damage Obassanjo Exposed His Career To When He Over-stepped His Bounds. Or What Trauma And Disgrace Tuface Idibia Went Through When He Goofed And Was Eventually Humbled? Abi You Think Say Na Clear Eye Everybody Take Resort Strictly To Incessant "Baby This, Baby That" On Every Single Produced In Nigeria?? Peter Please Just Enjoy Your Wealth In Peace Without Trying To Potray Saviour By Getting Into Messy Scandals And Denting Your Image In The Process. Because I'm Nt Even Sure The Cabals Knw What An Afro-pop/ Music Is Let Alone Pop. I Pray EFCC doesnt fall on you.
You write very baaaad! May punctuation and paragraph fall on you. tongue

2 Likes

Re: APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness by Nedfed(m): 11:07am On Jul 18, 2017
kettykin:

Point of correction hypocritical and satanic APC , it was the PDP government that was responsible for the regeneration of the Music industry with the Government policy that mandated the playing of 95 percent of Nigerian songs every day.

OMG!!!
Best comment of the decade with thousands of likes.
Bro(kettykin), you be the man.
FĂșck APC

1 Like

Re: APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness by adigz3: 11:20am On Jul 18, 2017
kettykin:

. Don't mind them oo I was surprised seeing them claiming another government achievement

1 Like

Re: APC Replies P'square On Ban On Video Shooting Abroad: You Are A Son Of Darkness by cumbak60: 11:22am On Jul 18, 2017
[quote author=LazyNairalander post=58574173][/quote]
you sabi my house undecided I be egbe wedger'o grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Meet Rolanda Rochelle, Liz Benson Lookalike (Photos) / Boston Roland: "I Had Sex With Mercy Aigbe Severally, I Have Pictures" / Wizkid Wore N2.3M Jacket To His Starboy Fest In London (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.