Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Nigerian Arrested In India For Cloning Credit Cards - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Arrested In India For Cloning Credit Cards (18485 Views)

Nigerian Arrested With Fake Dollar In Kenya, Claims He Wants To Use It For Movie / 'Starboy', Nigerian Arrested In Thailand For Scamming & Using Fake Facebook ID / 30-Year-Old Nigerian Arrested In India For Trafficking Cocaine, Hard Drugs. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Arrested In India For Cloning Credit Cards by IYANGBALI: 10:24am On Jul 18, 2017
billycayana:
You nairaland boys are so annoying
Fighting like animals everyday
cry

Old jobless men
chill guys are just having fun here just to kill our sorrows as things are now very expenses in Nigeria today
Re: Nigerian Arrested In India For Cloning Credit Cards by Smartjob1(f): 10:25am On Jul 18, 2017
I wanted to comment before o.

Those guys and the way them dey disgrace Nigeria eeh...I tire.

Well, for those still looking for that genuine dream job, dont give up. Help is here. Dont join bad gangs and start pushing drugs or cloning cards. Join the world's smartest job network www.bejite.com. Find, connect, share and chat with your favourite employers. Sign up now. It is free.

Re: Nigerian Arrested In India For Cloning Credit Cards by Funkybabee(f): 10:25am On Jul 18, 2017
IYANGBALI:
funke is the beans ready?

Hmhmhm no be only beans ready even banku done do
Re: Nigerian Arrested In India For Cloning Credit Cards by Rexnegro(m): 10:34am On Jul 18, 2017
OkoYibo:

Sorry o, miss busy. I guess Nairaland is your office. With your face like that of a wall gecko.
Scissor class...her face like wall gecko? bro chai You wicked no Be small. wall gecko? hahahahahahah lwkmdh
Re: Nigerian Arrested In India For Cloning Credit Cards by IYANGBALI: 10:39am On Jul 18, 2017
Funkybabee:

Hmhmhm no be only beans ready even banku done do
no problem I go manage that one too. Na your place I go sleep today o,make me and you gbadun ourselves tonight

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested In India For Cloning Credit Cards by travelpoint: 10:49am On Jul 18, 2017
PearlStreet:
The cyber crime cell of the Pune police on Sunday arrested Nigerian national Ifeanyi Mike Mbaeze (34) for allegedly installing skimmer (machine) at isolated ATMs in Pune for stealing debit card data.

Mbaeze from Sangvi is the third suspect arrested in card-cloning case. Police had earlier arrested his accomplices, Ogbehase Fortune (42) from Pimple Gurav and Bashar Dakingari Usman (26) from Pirangut, on July 11 and 12. Mbaeze had come to India on a business visa in 2015. Before coming to Pune, he was staying in Mumbai.

The cell inspector Manisha Zende said, "The involvement of Mbaeze had come to light during the interrogation of his two accomplices. We have recovered three cellphones and Rs 8,000 from him."
She said, "We suspect Mbaeze for using skimmer for copying data of debit cards from ATMs.

Mbaeze claimed that he was a garments dealer, but failed to furnish evidence." We have invoked charges of conspiracy under section 120 (b) of the IPC on the three suspects, she added.

http://m.timesofindia.com/city/pune/nigerian-held-for-cloning-of-debit-cards/articleshow/59639679.cms
Nigerians and credit card fraud. It is not new anymore. They know us all over the world
Re: Nigerian Arrested In India For Cloning Credit Cards by joenor(m): 10:58am On Jul 18, 2017
why are we falling our nation hands, haba... if nor be coke, na ATM cloning or some sort of bad attitude.... haba!
Re: Nigerian Arrested In India For Cloning Credit Cards by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 18, 2017
billycayana:
You nairaland boys are so annoying
Fighting like animals everyday
cry

Old jobless men

NCAN comments are not fight...they are just jokes..we are still one big family here just trying to laff off this recession ...
The real tribal bigots that could kill each other if they get the chance are in the politics section where the hatred reeks far back from the civil/biafra war.....and will still continue even after one side gets to break away from Nigeria and form their own country...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested In India For Cloning Credit Cards by joenor(m): 11:06am On Jul 18, 2017
the face of this guy look familiar i swear....
Jetleeee:
I saw Arinze telling the Indian authorities that they have no right to arrest him because he came to India via "development" visa

Y'all I know I always take pictures so folks won't think I'm lying

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested In India For Cloning Credit Cards by horlabiyi(m): 11:09am On Jul 18, 2017
Na them. Flatinho
Re: Nigerian Arrested In India For Cloning Credit Cards by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 18, 2017
BluntBoy:

Are you mad? Don't take offence.
I'm not mad love cheesy
Re: Nigerian Arrested In India For Cloning Credit Cards by dipznano: 11:47am On Jul 18, 2017
OkoYibo:

Sorry o, miss busy. I guess Nairaland is your office. With your face like that of a wall gecko.

Yeeeeeeee..... Savage!

This one weak me fa! grin
Re: Nigerian Arrested In India For Cloning Credit Cards by AngelicBeing: 12:58pm On Jul 18, 2017
Jetleeee:
I saw Arinze telling the Indian authorities that they have no right to arrest him because he came to India via "development" visa

Y'all know I always take pictures so folks won't think I'm lying

grin tongue

grin tongue
Re: Nigerian Arrested In India For Cloning Credit Cards by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 18, 2017
chuksjuve:
hope this won't breed tribal wars.

condemn the act and leave the region..
crime is no respecter of tribe, ethnic, race, continent and persons..
say no to crime and criminality.
check my signature

Yes we know, but why is it always you guys(Biafra)? Over my dead body will I allow my family from Niger delta to join the criminal tribe igbo, we will either stick will odudowa than crime ipob

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested In India For Cloning Credit Cards by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 18, 2017
sweetkev:

Guy you finish these yam leg people oo grin grin
They never sabi anything grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested In India For Cloning Credit Cards by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 18, 2017
shinarlaura:

Hahahaha. You re wicked
cool

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested In India For Cloning Credit Cards by 234ng44uk(m): 1:36pm On Jul 18, 2017
anonymuz:
infact you deserve a cold origin.
I tell you!
Re: Nigerian Arrested In India For Cloning Credit Cards by BluntBoy(m): 1:48pm On Jul 18, 2017
billycayana:

I'm not mad love cheesy

Alright, love cheesy
Re: Nigerian Arrested In India For Cloning Credit Cards by 234ng44uk(m): 1:49pm On Jul 18, 2017
Funkybabee:
Make una should stop this tribalist oooo I don't like it nah!!!

You don dey eye one ibo guy abi? You will help him courier the next drug shipment

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested In India For Cloning Credit Cards by Funkybabee(f): 2:27pm On Jul 18, 2017
234ng44uk:

You don dey eye one ibo guy abi? You will help him courier the next drug shipment

You better shut up cuz I don't know what fun you AR enjoying by disgracing yourself in public and outsiders wiill be seeing u

Instead of you to come together and blame them for how they are disgracing this nation,u turn it to tribal war smh!!!!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Arrested In India For Cloning Credit Cards by hideraoluwa(f): 4:52pm On Jul 18, 2017
OkoYibo:

Lwkmd... This Is 2 Much!
Re: Nigerian Arrested In India For Cloning Credit Cards by win2kwire: 5:07pm On Jul 18, 2017
stop calling ibo criminals nigerians
Re: Nigerian Arrested In India For Cloning Credit Cards by 360command: 5:11pm On Jul 18, 2017
Jetleeee:

you are a big liar. that's not India but Thailand. Indian police uses a creamish brown or brown police uniform. the officer face looks like he is from south east asia, Thailand to be precise. Thai police makes use of black uniform.
Re: Nigerian Arrested In India For Cloning Credit Cards by OkoYibo: 5:38pm On Jul 18, 2017
360command:
you are a big liar. that's not India but Thailand. Indian police uses a creamish brown or brown police uniform. the officer face looks like he is from south east asia, Thailand to be precise. Thai police makes use of black uniform.

Wehdone Sir, Inspector Shibuke

Instead of you to condemn the criminal act, you're picking holes in the uniform of the law enforcement agents.

Jetleeee, come and welcome back this our bloda. He must have been imprisoned in various Asian prisons.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested In India For Cloning Credit Cards by Jetleeee: 5:41pm On Jul 18, 2017
OkoYibo:

Jetleeee, come and welcome back this our bloda. He must have been imprisoned in various Asian prisons.

The guy don smuggle fufu powder so tey him don even sabi the color of their uniforms grin

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Arrested In India For Cloning Credit Cards by OkoYibo: 5:48pm On Jul 18, 2017
Jetleeee:

The guy don smuggle fufu powder so tey him don even sabi the color of their uniforms grin

No mind am. I'm sure he's typing from one Asian prison sef. He should sha not come to Nigeria, we have enough criminals here.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Arrested In India For Cloning Credit Cards by 360command: 6:47pm On Jul 18, 2017
OkoYibo:

Wehdone Sir, Inspector Shibuke

Instead of you to condemn the criminal act, you're picking holes in the uniform of the law enforcement agents.

there is no fun about what you have written.. your text is so ugly.
Re: Nigerian Arrested In India For Cloning Credit Cards by kayo80(m): 11:43pm On Jul 18, 2017
Jetleeee:

LMAO! Jetleeee is back.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Officers Rob Customers In A Hotel In Lagos / Emerald Bassey & Edith Omon Wanted For Trafficking Of Baby From Lagos To Gambia / Man Rapes Girl To Death In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.