Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,980 members, 7,956,661 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:29 PM

Please Help, Really Need A Better Job - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please Help, Really Need A Better Job (398 Views)

11 Things To Do To Make 2019 A Better Year / A Lesson On Getting A Better Job After Being Fired / These Are Professional Skills That Will Get You A Better Job Quick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help, Really Need A Better Job by MCLION1(f): 3:46am On Jul 18, 2017
If wishes were horses, beggars would ride. Would especially desire a position in my field as a geologist because on the long run, career satisfaction becomes the paramount. With good skills in customer service, inventory management, sales supervisor, account officer and management, I will still not mind a graduate trainee role in geology and mining related jobs.
But should the case be that of, "the desirable not being available" of course the "available becomes desirable", so Am open to experience hire should there be need for Sales supervisors, customer care officer, inventory manager and other related jobs as well as field work. Am very competent, diligent, hardworking, self motivated and what have you.
Please do well to contact me if you have or come across a good opportunity. Here is my e-mail: chyangel04@yahoo.com, phone number: 08182259507.
Thank you and Remain blessed!!!!!.
Re: Please Help, Really Need A Better Job by MCLION1(f): 9:13am On Jul 18, 2017
Expecting positive responses.
Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Get PREMIUM E-commerce Website For Less Than N100k / Why You Should Give Up Sex And Devote Your Life To Web Design / 5 Key Lessons From Women In Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.