Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,441 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Fayose Personally Supervises Distribution Of Food Items To Ekiti Residents. PICS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Personally Supervises Distribution Of Food Items To Ekiti Residents. PICS (29325 Views)

Joe Igbokwe Supervises Clearing Of Drainages In Lagos (Pictures) / Ekiti Government's Fuel Sold At Alade Filling Station As Fayose Supervises / Yahaya Bello Distributes Bags Of Rice & N1000 To Kogi Residents (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Personally Supervises Distribution Of Food Items To Ekiti Residents. PICS by Angelanest: 7:19am On Jul 18, 2017
Governor Ayo Fayose personally supervised the distribution of food items and stipend (for ingredients) in continuation of his Stomach Infrastructure Programme, Monday evening at Ikere Ekiti. With Governor Ayodele Fayose at the venue where the Stomach Infrastructure Train offloaded its contents was Personal Assistant to Ekiti State Governor on General Administration and Stomach Infrastructure, Sunshine Anifowose.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/fayose-personally-suervises-distribution-food-items-ekiti-residents-photos.html

1 Like

Re: Fayose Personally Supervises Distribution Of Food Items To Ekiti Residents. PICS by Angelanest: 7:21am On Jul 18, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Personally Supervises Distribution Of Food Items To Ekiti Residents. PICS by jfking2005(m): 7:21am On Jul 18, 2017
Ekiti people will never disappoint you anytime, anyday...well known worldwide for this... grin grin grin

80 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Personally Supervises Distribution Of Food Items To Ekiti Residents. PICS by Angelanest: 7:21am On Jul 18, 2017
cc; lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Fayose Personally Supervises Distribution Of Food Items To Ekiti Residents. PICS by simplyhonest(m): 7:22am On Jul 18, 2017
as usual... governor for stomach infrastructure ...and to think this man is pulling off this SCAM in a state with the tag of "fountain of knowledge"....what a shame. all the falanas and afe babalolas of this world, and this is what they produce as a leader.... what an irony of life

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Personally Supervises Distribution Of Food Items To Ekiti Residents. PICS by BuariCopyPaste: 7:22am On Jul 18, 2017
IDPs

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Personally Supervises Distribution Of Food Items To Ekiti Residents. PICS by Horlufemi(m): 7:22am On Jul 18, 2017
Fayose empower your people. Stop giving them food.

I'm sure this is your Presidential plan

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fayose Personally Supervises Distribution Of Food Items To Ekiti Residents. PICS by alcmene: 7:26am On Jul 18, 2017
Horlufemi:

The ones(Ogun,Oyo,Ondo,Ikorodu) that have been empowered, what's happening

Have they all not taken into ritual and human parts business

How many times have you heard ekiti people engaged in the inglorious business of human parts and ritualism?

Oshokomole should carry on jare.... he just have to make sure they formed a straight line and maintain an orderly queue

100 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Personally Supervises Distribution Of Food Items To Ekiti Residents. PICS by Young03(m): 7:27am On Jul 18, 2017
How I wish say my governor dey share even milk

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Personally Supervises Distribution Of Food Items To Ekiti Residents. PICS by Horlufemi(m): 7:28am On Jul 18, 2017
alcmene:

The ones that have been empowered, what's happening

Have they all not taken into ritual and human parts business

How many times have you heard ekiti people engaged in the inglorious business of human parts and ritualism?

Oshokomole should carry on jare.... he just have to make sure they formed a straight line and maintain an orderly queue

Which ones have been empowered that are into ritual and human part business?

I've lived long enough to know that every part of Nigeria is involved in rituals and human part sales.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Personally Supervises Distribution Of Food Items To Ekiti Residents. PICS by wablex(m): 7:30am On Jul 18, 2017
Show me some love guys it's my birthday wishing my self all d best in life and all my fellow nairalanders

106 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Personally Supervises Distribution Of Food Items To Ekiti Residents. PICS by jjjjj2017: 7:34am On Jul 18, 2017
this man na real clown grin grin grin

I'm not a fan of this stomach infrastructure nonsense although his people are not complaining but to me even if you give each family a bag of rice each, it can't solve their problem.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Personally Supervises Distribution Of Food Items To Ekiti Residents. PICS by jjjjj2017: 7:35am On Jul 18, 2017
wablex:
Show me some love guys it's my birthday wishing my self all d best in life and all my fellow nairalanders

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Personally Supervises Distribution Of Food Items To Ekiti Residents. PICS by hikanotes(m): 7:35am On Jul 18, 2017
The governor that makes headline everyday.e no easy sha kontinu

10 Likes

Re: Fayose Personally Supervises Distribution Of Food Items To Ekiti Residents. PICS by tuniski: 7:38am On Jul 18, 2017
wablex:
Don't worry Fayose's cake will be delivered sharply.
Hbd jare.

13 Likes

Re: Fayose Personally Supervises Distribution Of Food Items To Ekiti Residents. PICS by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 18, 2017
jjjjj2017:
this man na real clown grin grin grin

I'm not a fan of this stomach infrastructure nonsense although his people are not complaining but to me even if you give each family a bag of rice each, it can't solve their problem.

Eeyan wa ni yen... Ako ni...

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Personally Supervises Distribution Of Food Items To Ekiti Residents. PICS by jjjjj2017: 7:40am On Jul 18, 2017
connectpoint:

Eeyan wa ni yen... Ako ni...
grin

1 Like

Re: Fayose Personally Supervises Distribution Of Food Items To Ekiti Residents. PICS by MediumStout(m): 7:50am On Jul 18, 2017
Sad. sad

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Personally Supervises Distribution Of Food Items To Ekiti Residents. PICS by digoster(m): 8:58am On Jul 18, 2017
nice 1
Re: Fayose Personally Supervises Distribution Of Food Items To Ekiti Residents. PICS by money121(m): 8:58am On Jul 18, 2017
Governor F.F.O grin grin
Re: Fayose Personally Supervises Distribution Of Food Items To Ekiti Residents. PICS by 0b100100111: 8:58am On Jul 18, 2017
grin grin grin

I said it!

Give Ekiti people food and 99% of there problems have been solved.

That's the only thing they will get from the Paris loan!

8 Likes

Re: Fayose Personally Supervises Distribution Of Food Items To Ekiti Residents. PICS by muscarinics(m): 8:59am On Jul 18, 2017
jfking2005:
Ekiti people will never disappoint you anytime, anyday...well known worldwide for this... grin grin grin
hmm

1 Like

Re: Fayose Personally Supervises Distribution Of Food Items To Ekiti Residents. PICS by Ilajeboy(m): 8:59am On Jul 18, 2017
Illiteracy is killing Africa

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Personally Supervises Distribution Of Food Items To Ekiti Residents. PICS by Lexusgs430: 8:59am On Jul 18, 2017
Why always distribute food ? Why not empower them to produce more food and the nation can be feed ?

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Personally Supervises Distribution Of Food Items To Ekiti Residents. PICS by Abeyjide: 8:59am On Jul 18, 2017
clown governor

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Personally Supervises Distribution Of Food Items To Ekiti Residents. PICS by spako4(m): 8:59am On Jul 18, 2017
I wonder

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Personally Supervises Distribution Of Food Items To Ekiti Residents. PICS by ralphmi(m): 8:59am On Jul 18, 2017
Stupid being
Re: Fayose Personally Supervises Distribution Of Food Items To Ekiti Residents. PICS by Sijo01(f): 9:00am On Jul 18, 2017
Stomach infrastructure cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Personally Supervises Distribution Of Food Items To Ekiti Residents. PICS by naijamafioso: 9:00am On Jul 18, 2017
Tounje bati kuro ninu ise, ise bu se.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Personally Supervises Distribution Of Food Items To Ekiti Residents. PICS by sojiboy(m): 9:00am On Jul 18, 2017
Ekiti don enter one chance

5 Likes

Re: Fayose Personally Supervises Distribution Of Food Items To Ekiti Residents. PICS by kinibigdeal(m): 9:01am On Jul 18, 2017
Horlufemi:

I'm sure this is your Presidential plan

If Ortom and that Kogi governor could be doing this, maybe some teachers will be able to feed their family

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Phil Hazlewood: Trump Wouldn't Have Called Buhari 'Lifeless' If... / Buba Galadima Kicks As AMCON Takes Over Company, Home / Lagos Pension Package: Fashola Turned It Down, Never Accepted It - Hakeem Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.