Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,639 members, 7,820,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Please Girls, If I Woo You Don't ''gree''-tired Of Womanwrappery - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Girls, If I Woo You Don't ''gree''-tired Of Womanwrappery (665 Views)

Don't Fall In Love With These Kind Of Girls If You Value Your Sanity. / How Can I Woo Her again / When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Girls, If I Woo You Don't ''gree''-tired Of Womanwrappery by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 18, 2017
i don't know what's wrong with me. I know women are the cause of my downfall yet i still go after them.

I can't save coz i wan impress woman

I get all sort of infection coz of woman

I can't concentrate on productive things bcoz of woman too

currently owing etisalat 1000 borrowed credit all because i wan make long call(like benita27) with woman

The most crazy part is i force them to take what i av even when i dont av enough

The only way out is for women to unite and ditch me anytime i make overtures.

Abeg if i toast u, nor gree
Re: Please Girls, If I Woo You Don't ''gree''-tired Of Womanwrappery by forreelinc(m): 8:24am On Jul 18, 2017
grin u just want make we know say you be playa.
We thank God for you
Re: Please Girls, If I Woo You Don't ''gree''-tired Of Womanwrappery by yaqq: 8:32am On Jul 18, 2017
now that u know where ur problem is coming from then u re gonna get well. soon! it's step by step u hear
Re: Please Girls, If I Woo You Don't ''gree''-tired Of Womanwrappery by LivinaPatrick(f): 8:50am On Jul 18, 2017
Bow ur head ....let's pray
Re: Please Girls, If I Woo You Don't ''gree''-tired Of Womanwrappery by internationalman(m): 8:55am On Jul 18, 2017
the best Way ur problem could b solved is for u to turn gay. In that case u wouldn't have to give a majority of boys this advice ur giving girls now.
Re: Please Girls, If I Woo You Don't ''gree''-tired Of Womanwrappery by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 18, 2017
grin

Hahahaha... grin

Mad man everywhere on NL. We shud have MaD FOLKS SECTION here as well..

1 Like

Re: Please Girls, If I Woo You Don't ''gree''-tired Of Womanwrappery by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 25, 2017
forreelinc:
grin u just want make we know say you be playa.
We thank God for you
the thing pass playa matter.. It's like i'm drugged to follow woman
Re: Please Girls, If I Woo You Don't ''gree''-tired Of Womanwrappery by Monaco2(m): 4:45pm On Jul 25, 2017
Womanwrappery grin cheesy
Guy pls na grin
Re: Please Girls, If I Woo You Don't ''gree''-tired Of Womanwrappery by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 25, 2017
yaqq:
now that u know where ur problem is coming from then u re gonna get well. soon! it's step by step u hear
hmm.. I'll keep the faith then.

(1) (Reply)

5 Domineering Signs You Should Look Out For In Your Partner / What's the dumbest way you tried to dump someone? / Easiest Way To Locate Your Soul Mate 2ru Online Dating And Also Identify Scam !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.