Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

You Were In Power For 16 Years But Failed To Restructure Nigeria – APC Fires PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Were In Power For 16 Years But Failed To Restructure Nigeria – APC Fires PDP (15948 Views)

PDP Rejects N151 Fuel Price, Slams APC. APC Fires Back / Peter Esele: Oshiomhole's Utterances, Huge Embarrassment To Nigeria, APC / The Moment Obasanjo Was Spotted At The Airport As He Jets Out Of Nigeria- APC UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Were In Power For 16 Years But Failed To Restructure Nigeria – APC Fires PDP by magoo10(m): 2:00pm On Jul 18, 2017
that is why your party was voted in,to bring change and do that which the PDP couldn't,but what is the reality today? APC is worst of yet can't accept any responsibility
Re: You Were In Power For 16 Years But Failed To Restructure Nigeria – APC Fires PDP by mokset123: 2:00pm On Jul 18, 2017
Basket mouth Don open mouth again oh
Re: You Were In Power For 16 Years But Failed To Restructure Nigeria – APC Fires PDP by gseun53(m): 2:00pm On Jul 18, 2017
what the difference between the dead PDP and a walking dead APC....Nigeria is a failed country,full of failed leadership system
Re: You Were In Power For 16 Years But Failed To Restructure Nigeria – APC Fires PDP by Ngokafor(f): 2:02pm On Jul 18, 2017
..APC is becoming more childish and pathetic as the days go by...Yeye party filled with incompetent weirdos.

3 Likes

Re: You Were In Power For 16 Years But Failed To Restructure Nigeria – APC Fires PDP by Gman4real(m): 2:03pm On Jul 18, 2017
And i guess the Idiot APC are going about the restructuring very well. Efulefuuuus
Re: You Were In Power For 16 Years But Failed To Restructure Nigeria – APC Fires PDP by Fabregas085: 2:08pm On Jul 18, 2017
Leave them with their blame games. I can't wait for 2019.

simplyhonest:
fairly correct... and that's why we voted PDP out... so, APC can do the needful... no time to cast blame on the past.
Re: You Were In Power For 16 Years But Failed To Restructure Nigeria – APC Fires PDP by blackboy(m): 2:11pm On Jul 18, 2017
Okay, well you are in Power so shown us you are better than PDP. But no, una be all mouth. I don't blame u ppl blaming and excuses na una slogan. Kwontinue
Re: You Were In Power For 16 Years But Failed To Restructure Nigeria – APC Fires PDP by wehla(m): 2:11pm On Jul 18, 2017
HighChief Enterprises:
We offer the following services>
1, Corporate services>. (Private Courier services, Branding & Bills payment). 2, Business Transactions>(Formal & Informal Representation within Nigeria) 3, Documentation>(Processing of Govt & Legal papers) 4, Logistics & Outsourcing< Transportation. 5, Property- Land & Building(Acquisition & Sales). Project supervision 6, Materials Recycling Consultancy. We are on 08034101982, 07087988884. rottyowo@gmail.com. Trust and Integrity
Re: You Were In Power For 16 Years But Failed To Restructure Nigeria – APC Fires PDP by farem: 2:12pm On Jul 18, 2017
Ehiscotch:

Whether you like it or not it is the truth.
The PDP are trying to pretend like it never had the chance to do so.
But the APC should also know that NIGERIA are a patient people. We gave a chance for that distorted version of Federalism to thrive. It hasn't worked so we need to move on.
They need to man up to their responsibilities. They practically own the NASS.
Restructuring is the only way.

Why are you singing to the deaf? He is programmed to go that way.
Re: You Were In Power For 16 Years But Failed To Restructure Nigeria – APC Fires PDP by iita: 2:12pm On Jul 18, 2017
am surprised at this sudden backlash from APC lately. Are you still the opposition party? Wake up!
Re: You Were In Power For 16 Years But Failed To Restructure Nigeria – APC Fires PDP by Misterdhee1(m): 2:13pm On Jul 18, 2017
IllegalMoney:
grin grin

APC is getting more scared of PDP since Supreme Court sacked their mole Ali Modu Sheriff

I thought APC said PDP is dead
I can vividly remember APC promised Nigerians restructuring during 2015 campaign and restructuring was also expressly stated in APC manifesto
APC is the worst ruling party ever in the history of Nigeria in less than 3 years, the party was formed based on lies, deceit,propaganda,fake promises, unrealistic promises, hatred,vendetta and blame game.
APC has already lost 2019 election, no matter of line or propaganda can save them

And Pdp will come back abi? Na only u nd ur household go vote na grin
Re: You Were In Power For 16 Years But Failed To Restructure Nigeria – APC Fires PDP by nkemjacob2(m): 2:13pm On Jul 18, 2017
Ehiscotch:

Restructuring is not about division.
Division and agitation is only increasing the pressure.
Restructuring is about delivering the dividends of democracy and good governance.
my dear many Nigerians do not understand that word especially the north.
Re: You Were In Power For 16 Years But Failed To Restructure Nigeria – APC Fires PDP by veraponpo(m): 2:16pm On Jul 18, 2017
mikeoh:
But Apc promised to restructure the country if voted..
Fashola was among those attacking PDP then now they av been voted in.... They suddenly backed out.
Seems restructure is another kind of slogan used to gain vote

Restructuring has started now.

1. APC reduced ministries from about 30 to 18 ministries.

This was intended to save cost of governance.

2. APC asked its Executive Leaders like President, his Vice and ministers to reduce what they earn.

That has happened to reduce cost of governance

3. The usual change of cars and bogus housing allowance for ministers and president has been stopped.

President Buhari said his cars that he inherited from Jonathan can serve him for the 10 years and there is no point buying another set of cars and he has not bought 2 years down the line, ditto for the housing costs for all the ministers. It was reduced from the usual N20M to N4M per annum.

These and many more things, is that not a step in the right direction?

1 Like

Re: You Were In Power For 16 Years But Failed To Restructure Nigeria – APC Fires PDP by GuntersChain(m): 2:16pm On Jul 18, 2017
why won't they clamour for restructuring when the lion king was making lopsided appointment and recruitment, you people didn't advise him, nigerians will not be patient with apc for 16yrs, besides i don't see this apc goons handing over power peacefully.

1 Like

Re: You Were In Power For 16 Years But Failed To Restructure Nigeria – APC Fires PDP by bobby86(m): 2:17pm On Jul 18, 2017
APC ws voted in 2 better d lapses of PDP. Unfortunately,APC is like falling 4m frying pan 2 fire.I hv never seen,read,told,or hinted about any government that was as worst as ds APC government in my life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Were In Power For 16 Years But Failed To Restructure Nigeria – APC Fires PDP by onatisi(m): 2:18pm On Jul 18, 2017
Apc is fighting a lost battle .
They have lost the people goodwill
Blaming pdp will only bring more shame to apc and will reveal how totally unprepared they were for the job and task of ruling nigeria

2 Likes

Re: You Were In Power For 16 Years But Failed To Restructure Nigeria – APC Fires PDP by seguno2: 2:23pm On Jul 18, 2017
Who knows what the difference is between APC and PDP?
Re: You Were In Power For 16 Years But Failed To Restructure Nigeria – APC Fires PDP by Musampa73(m): 2:25pm On Jul 18, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

PDP is confused.
Trying to use the clamour for restructuring to hoodwink Nigerians.

What did they do in all their years in power?

No 2nd Niger Bridge
No EastWest road,
No credible elections,
No electricity.

They failed
They should allow APC to fail too

When the people have had enough...a revolution will take place and these lying politicians will be butchered.

They can't fool everyone forever.

No political party holds our redemption
Only a revolution will correct this mess.

I strongly believe that my nigga.

Re: You Were In Power For 16 Years But Failed To Restructure Nigeria – APC Fires PDP by babadee1(m): 2:29pm On Jul 18, 2017
Both PDP and APC are total failures, two sides of the same useless coin. Parasitic, soulless, damnable entities, preying upon the hopes and dreams of the common man.
Any Nigerian who votes for either of those two parties again is cursed. We need new blood now and new vision. Fresh faces only in our politics going forward.
Re: You Were In Power For 16 Years But Failed To Restructure Nigeria – APC Fires PDP by michoim(m): 2:31pm On Jul 18, 2017
nabiz:
And so?

And so, yes.
Re: You Were In Power For 16 Years But Failed To Restructure Nigeria – APC Fires PDP by greatermax77(m): 2:32pm On Jul 18, 2017
jpphilips:

Obviously most of you are not smart enough to know that restructuring is the concoction of politicians to have more share from the federation account. Since the fall in crude price.
Most of you are helping the politicians to advance their pockets while you continue in your misery, use your fvcking head!!
: ..From which direction are you coming from?
Re: You Were In Power For 16 Years But Failed To Restructure Nigeria – APC Fires PDP by escohido1(m): 2:38pm On Jul 18, 2017
Why is it that APC is always trying to defend itself when they know that they a bunch of failures.
Re: You Were In Power For 16 Years But Failed To Restructure Nigeria – APC Fires PDP by Akinz0126(m): 2:40pm On Jul 18, 2017
Guys I never knew joblessness was the order of the day in 9ja until a friend of mine took me out to catch some fun cause its been a week now since we've not been having electricity supply when I saw the population of guys who had long finish serving there fathers land I was surprised the rate of hanger and Hunger here in the North can not be overemphasized.of truth the northerners are feeling the heat tanx to there sai Baba anyway but hunger has taken over on a serious note most of sai baba back den are now shege baba.while our reps,senetors governors et al are there saying all is well without any prior knowledge of the reality on ground Oooooo Nigeria how did we arrive @ this?The labour of our hero past are been shared and carted away by our present selfish,selfcentered political class while the hardworking masses fight for the little crumbs trew@Us
Re: You Were In Power For 16 Years But Failed To Restructure Nigeria – APC Fires PDP by TruthOnTop: 2:44pm On Jul 18, 2017
APC have triggered the point PDP wants to use to unseat them come 2019, its very clear that PDP called for CONFAB 2014 and APC won Presidential election,only for GMB to openly state that CONFAB report is meant for archives. Is very simple for PDP to stand in for 2019 to assist in signing into the 2014 CONFAB. APC should always stay on their own lane and avoid blaming PDP each time, because APC has already failed and blaming game will only put them in the bad shape, which they are already in.
Re: You Were In Power For 16 Years But Failed To Restructure Nigeria – APC Fires PDP by suteco16: 2:51pm On Jul 18, 2017
APC ! What were your campaign promises
You have failed!
You are failing!
You are going to ............ in 2019!
Re: You Were In Power For 16 Years But Failed To Restructure Nigeria – APC Fires PDP by TheRealestGuy(m): 2:52pm On Jul 18, 2017
hucienda:
Classic example of the 'not-my-turn' syndrome.

Aka tu quoque.

Besides what is the difference between APC and PDP for Pete's sake?

These APC failures take us for fools apparently.

They won't see it coming till it hits them though.

All politicians should start watching their backs.
Re: You Were In Power For 16 Years But Failed To Restructure Nigeria – APC Fires PDP by utmostfirst: 2:55pm On Jul 18, 2017
APC you have failed, stop bleming PDP for your failure.
Re: You Were In Power For 16 Years But Failed To Restructure Nigeria – APC Fires PDP by femo86(m): 2:56pm On Jul 18, 2017
Must it be always PDP and APC

What about forming a new political party and do away with all these PDP and APC

For my mind, kolewerk as na dem dem grin grin grin grin

Naija matter taya me jare

Re: You Were In Power For 16 Years But Failed To Restructure Nigeria – APC Fires PDP by lagosrd: 2:57pm On Jul 18, 2017
But we have forgiven them. UBA wey throw away our national conference documents nko. Na una want restructuring . Abeg park well
Re: You Were In Power For 16 Years But Failed To Restructure Nigeria – APC Fires PDP by misteryman: 3:43pm On Jul 18, 2017
Confused sect of people = APC

Re: You Were In Power For 16 Years But Failed To Restructure Nigeria – APC Fires PDP by Sleyanya1(m): 3:43pm On Jul 18, 2017
Why then did you all had to campaign that you want to do a correction in the system ( change mantra).

Only to come in and still be pouring out blames after 2 years.

What PDP people are they even blasting, the same ones that crossed into your party

Jokers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nnia Nwodo Writes Nnamdi Kanu, Denies Allegation Of Being Fulani Stooge / N’assembly Committee Detects Fresh Flaws In 2016 Budget / Breaking News:tinubus Oriental Hotel On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.