Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:17 AM

Toke Makinwa & Siblings Dancing At Busayo Makinwa's Wedding - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa & Siblings Dancing At Busayo Makinwa's Wedding (24346 Views)

Busayo Makinwa And Stian Foggensen Traditional Wedding Pictures / Busayo Makinwa Weds Stian Fossengen Traditionally (Photos) / Busayo Makinwa Set To Marry A White Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa & Siblings Dancing At Busayo Makinwa's Wedding by NicoBaba(m): 2:39pm On Jul 18, 2017
skysailor:
Kilode adeshewa Koto eebu
Meanwhile adesewa, let forget nwaAmaipke matter
Adeshewa , orewa lomobirin oo Walahi
lmao...
Re: Toke Makinwa & Siblings Dancing At Busayo Makinwa's Wedding by verygudbadguy(m): 2:47pm On Jul 18, 2017
mhiztaNexy:
u r so unfortunate to the extent that the rest of ur generation wont do something good. u dnt know nada but to go online with 10mb to insult or drop stupid posts to gain likes that wont make ur life any better and the more people read ur comment the more calamity and tribulation will fall on you. I dont blame you but ur God forsaken parents that didnt train u well. as long as u dont wish people well, peace will be far from you and your family. the family u just insulted just served u d response u deserve. won ma feyinti sukun e ni.l

Please, take this down. It is too much to wish a fellow human regardless of whatever he must have done.

By now, you should understand that the guy in question is not so OK. Stop wasting your time to respond to him.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa & Siblings Dancing At Busayo Makinwa's Wedding by maxysmith(f): 2:49pm On Jul 18, 2017
adesewa4uyahoo:
walahi eleriibu lomo yi. Lolz

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa & Siblings Dancing At Busayo Makinwa's Wedding by ilohvictor(m): 2:51pm On Jul 18, 2017
Husty:
If only the fine gal up there slacked for one minute, I would have been FTC. E pain me gidi gan o

Biko am a bit new... WATS the reward for being FTC... make una no yab me biko
Re: Toke Makinwa & Siblings Dancing At Busayo Makinwa's Wedding by maxysmith(f): 2:51pm On Jul 18, 2017
hahaha ...is too much now undecided
mhiztaNexy:
u r so unfortunate to the extent that the rest of ur generation wont do something good. u dnt know nada but to go online with 10mb to insult or drop stupid posts to gain likes that wont make ur life any better and the more people read ur comment the more calamity and tribulation will fall on you. I dont blame you but ur God forsaken parents that didnt train u well. as long as u dont wish people well, peace will be far from you and your family. the family u just insulted just served u d response u deserve. won ma feyinti sukun e ni.l
Re: Toke Makinwa & Siblings Dancing At Busayo Makinwa's Wedding by dacovajnr: 2:55pm On Jul 18, 2017
adesewa4uyahoo:
Beautiful event... But why the oyinbo no wan prostate well?
He no wan get "Prostate Cancer" cheesy

Re: Toke Makinwa & Siblings Dancing At Busayo Makinwa's Wedding by obataokenwa(m): 2:57pm On Jul 18, 2017
mhiztaNexy:
Seems it's your first time to comment or quote someone on nairaland. How do you cope with people abeg? Try to have sense of humor Abeg you.

5 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa & Siblings Dancing At Busayo Makinwa's Wedding by TunnyOgunnowo(m): 2:58pm On Jul 18, 2017
Massive wedding

OAP, Gbemi Olateru also attended Toke Makinwa’s sister’s wedding but with a revealing outfit but has declared that if her cleavage offends anyone, they should kindly look away.

See her Instagram post at > http://www.absolutehearts.com/2017/07/look-away-if-boobs-and-cleavage-offend.html

1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa & Siblings Dancing At Busayo Makinwa's Wedding by Husty(m): 3:04pm On Jul 18, 2017
ilohvictor:

Biko am a bit new... WATS the reward for being FTC... make una no yab me biko

Oga Seun pays 20k for every FTC daily.. Hopefully speaking sha
Re: Toke Makinwa & Siblings Dancing At Busayo Makinwa's Wedding by Jadoskii(m): 3:09pm On Jul 18, 2017
Mtchewwww...relationship wey no go long reach her finger nail...
Re: Toke Makinwa & Siblings Dancing At Busayo Makinwa's Wedding by dyze(m): 3:13pm On Jul 18, 2017
adesewa4uyahoo:

Fine gal no pimples
Re: Toke Makinwa & Siblings Dancing At Busayo Makinwa's Wedding by Husty(m): 3:24pm On Jul 18, 2017
adesewa4uyahoo:

O kare Adesewa, omo Oko ni o baba re lo bi o

3 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa & Siblings Dancing At Busayo Makinwa's Wedding by Nov6(m): 3:41pm On Jul 18, 2017
mhiztaNexy:

paddy mi,shey ole to ye ni..
Haba... Farabale nau..
He his entittled to his opinion,Abeg.
Free the guy,for me i dont get too attached to his post.
This is who he is,ur likes can be his dislikes...
Plz that was too hard&extreme.
Its a free world,u knw?

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa & Siblings Dancing At Busayo Makinwa's Wedding by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 18, 2017
Toke and her sister ope really tried for this their sisters wedding. Im sure their parents are smiling down on them. You almost forget theyre orphans.

This is just the engagement. Apparently the white wedding will be holding in norway, where the groom is from.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa & Siblings Dancing At Busayo Makinwa's Wedding by Zaikon(m): 4:02pm On Jul 18, 2017
adesewa4uyahoo:
oluwa miii eyi owa poju...
Re: Toke Makinwa & Siblings Dancing At Busayo Makinwa's Wedding by Zaikon(m): 4:04pm On Jul 18, 2017
dyze:

Fine gal no pimples
wallaaaaahi
Re: Toke Makinwa & Siblings Dancing At Busayo Makinwa's Wedding by modupeleke(f): 5:00pm On Jul 18, 2017
Beautiful, God bless the Union mine will be greater than these in Jesus name amen.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa & Siblings Dancing At Busayo Makinwa's Wedding by enomakos(m): 5:05pm On Jul 18, 2017
beautiful photos
Re: Toke Makinwa & Siblings Dancing At Busayo Makinwa's Wedding by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 18, 2017
Lovely
Re: Toke Makinwa & Siblings Dancing At Busayo Makinwa's Wedding by megabyte2(f): 6:12pm On Jul 18, 2017
Happy people, may the Lord bless the union and make it fruitful.
Re: Toke Makinwa & Siblings Dancing At Busayo Makinwa's Wedding by egopersonified(f): 8:02pm On Jul 18, 2017
it's like you people want lai Mohammed to ban marrying a white man or woman
Re: Toke Makinwa & Siblings Dancing At Busayo Makinwa's Wedding by mhiztaNexy(m): 8:14pm On Jul 18, 2017
obataokenwa:
Seems it's your first time to comment or quote someone on nairaland. How do you cope with people abeg? Try to have sense of humor Abeg you.
you will feel the same if someone tried dat with ur family n u mite do more out of annoyance. there is nothing funny in calling someone's family unfortunate regardless of who you are. if no b person we relate to me wetin b my own?
Re: Toke Makinwa & Siblings Dancing At Busayo Makinwa's Wedding by obataokenwa(m): 8:31pm On Jul 18, 2017
mhiztaNexy:
you will feel the same if someone tried dat with ur family n u mite do more out of annoyance. there is nothing funny in calling someone's family unfortunate regardless of who you are. if no b person we relate to me wetin b my own?
The guy is a known joker in nairaland and he just make fun of things and nothing more. Nairaland is full of many characters and not everything you respond or take to heart.
Re: Toke Makinwa & Siblings Dancing At Busayo Makinwa's Wedding by mhiztaNexy(m): 8:47pm On Jul 18, 2017
obataokenwa:
The guy is a known joker in nairaland and he just make fun of things and nothing more. Nairaland is full of many characters and not everything you respond or take to heart.
If that is how u qualify a joker, no problem. mine should also be taken as a joke too. I take back my words on him/her. may we all be fortunate. I just don't joke with relations. Im sorry.
Re: Toke Makinwa & Siblings Dancing At Busayo Makinwa's Wedding by Estiara(f): 9:27pm On Jul 18, 2017
verygudbadguy:

Please, take this down. It is too much to wish a fellow human regardless of whatever he must have done.

By now, you should understand that the guy in question is not so OK. Stop wasting your time to respond to him.

Thanks.

Was gonna like the comment but for the latter part of it. We all know NwaAmaibastard is an idiot but we shouldn't condescend to his miry level.
Re: Toke Makinwa & Siblings Dancing At Busayo Makinwa's Wedding by verygudbadguy(m): 9:57pm On Jul 18, 2017
Estiara:

Was gonna like the comment but for the latter part of it. We all know NwaAmaibastard is an idiot but we shouldn't condescend to his miry level.

We are saying the same thing. Just with different tone. He derives pleasure from mentions. We can all ignore him and make him feel less important.
Re: Toke Makinwa & Siblings Dancing At Busayo Makinwa's Wedding by sshalom(m): 10:48pm On Jul 18, 2017
Very nice!
Re: Toke Makinwa & Siblings Dancing At Busayo Makinwa's Wedding by DanielGb(m): 6:22am On Jul 19, 2017
midehi2:
Not only by dancing but making it work

You have the clue. A lady with little ass can make a man go gaga. Just make it work.

Are you a vixen?
Re: Toke Makinwa & Siblings Dancing At Busayo Makinwa's Wedding by midehi2(f): 7:44am On Jul 19, 2017
DanielGb:

You have the clue. A lady with little ass can make a man go gaga. Just make it work.

Are you a vixen?
Lol
Re: Toke Makinwa & Siblings Dancing At Busayo Makinwa's Wedding by DanielGb(m): 12:01pm On Jul 20, 2017
midehi2:
Lol
You have that kind of Ass?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Annie Idibia Wows In New Photoshoot / Osinachi: Marriage Is Not By Force, Shine Your Eyes – Nathaniel Bassey / Flavour Performs At New York Summerstage Music Festival 2022 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.