Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,964 members, 7,828,428 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:32 AM

Photos Of A Nairalander With Obaseki, His State Governor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of A Nairalander With Obaseki, His State Governor (25097 Views)

Defection: Quarantine Obaseki & His Supporters - Ize-Iyamu To NCDC / Resignation: I Will Not Move With Obaseki – Ojezua / Bauchi Bala Mohammad Cut The Hair Of Pilgrims From His State In Mecca (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of A Nairalander With Obaseki, His State Governor by Pylony(m): 11:20pm On Jul 18, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
See as my governor ugly sef undecided

God change the governor with ekiti, give us ekiti governor in place of this one
send am one bucket of Bleaching cream, the uglyness go disappear.
Re: Photos Of A Nairalander With Obaseki, His State Governor by Pylony(m): 11:27pm On Jul 18, 2017
trick9:

Help a brother i am on benin i am ready to work cleanly my loyalty is unquestionable
hmmmm! Na this kind English go blind queen of England o. You're on Benin, so Benin don turn into donkey? grin
Re: Photos Of A Nairalander With Obaseki, His State Governor by MTKbudapest(m): 11:48pm On Jul 18, 2017
what a handsome governor! Taiye taiwo lookalike.

Or do i say a chimpanzee lookalike yes thats it. # zoo things, animal kingdom, animal farm governor#
Re: Photos Of A Nairalander With Obaseki, His State Governor by BonetEzra(m): 11:54pm On Jul 18, 2017
All the way Doc.. Rmnba also to bring some *keypoints* wink
Re: Photos Of A Nairalander With Obaseki, His State Governor by genearts(m): 12:12am On Jul 19, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Here's a better option, jst make ekiti governor your father and disown your biological father (that's if u know him tho)

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of A Nairalander With Obaseki, His State Governor by Nobody: 1:01am On Jul 19, 2017
Edo state hold's the record for providing the most ugliest governors since independent.

Re: Photos Of A Nairalander With Obaseki, His State Governor by bizzibodi(m): 1:26am On Jul 19, 2017
Make this Guv give me contract make i replace his head with Bright Okpocha own. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of A Nairalander With Obaseki, His State Governor by BABANGBALI: 3:18am On Jul 19, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

na so una bless una self with ugly governors,from oshiomole to dis one,una next ugly governor is already doing press up waiting to take over
Re: Photos Of A Nairalander With Obaseki, His State Governor by PenSniper: 5:56am On Jul 19, 2017
Aburi001:
Why all the Edo State Governors are ugly?

Abi name curse?

From Igbinedion, to Oshiomole and now Obaseki tongue grin

Meanwhile, many handsome men and beautiful women full Edo States.

Benin idols, maybe.
Re: Photos Of A Nairalander With Obaseki, His State Governor by SmartchoiceNGR: 5:58am On Jul 19, 2017
Slai1:

For over a decade now, an una state retain the license to produce UGLY Looking State Governors.
17 years is not over a decade..but almost two decades.
Re: Photos Of A Nairalander With Obaseki, His State Governor by SmartchoiceNGR: 6:00am On Jul 19, 2017
Pylony:
hmmmm! Na this kind English go blind queen of England o. You're on Benin, so Benin don turn into donkey? grin
Chai chai no chill have you at all... brutality at its peak.

Re: Photos Of A Nairalander With Obaseki, His State Governor by SmartchoiceNGR: 6:03am On Jul 19, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Think before you ask me to think
Extreme response. Chai

Re: Photos Of A Nairalander With Obaseki, His State Governor by Laila33: 6:19am On Jul 19, 2017
Re: Photos Of A Nairalander With Obaseki, His State Governor by Nobody: 6:32am On Jul 19, 2017
stanvesco:
more
op you for inform us when you dey go na make i give you my cv make you help me drop am for e table
Re: Photos Of A Nairalander With Obaseki, His State Governor by Oju4190: 6:39am On Jul 19, 2017
Why is it dat Edo state always produced d ugliest Governor?
Re: Photos Of A Nairalander With Obaseki, His State Governor by sweetgala(m): 6:48am On Jul 19, 2017
Homeboiy:

shatap today local government pensioners where protesting in Edo

blocking airport road

why hasn't d governor paid them?

The question you need to ask is what does local government salary have to do with State government.

I believe Edo state is one of few who don't have LGA administrators selected by the governor

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Nairalander With Obaseki, His State Governor by SUNDICOS(m): 6:54am On Jul 19, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

banana fall on you!
Re: Photos Of A Nairalander With Obaseki, His State Governor by AceRoyal: 7:23am On Jul 19, 2017
stanvesco:
More
Congrats Bro
Re: Photos Of A Nairalander With Obaseki, His State Governor by trick9: 7:55am On Jul 19, 2017
Pylony:
. Common sense couldnt inform you that it was a typo error.shift jorh
Re: Photos Of A Nairalander With Obaseki, His State Governor by yinkslinks(m): 7:58am On Jul 19, 2017
see his cheap sworn native dress grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of A Nairalander With Obaseki, His State Governor by DoctorAbu(m): 7:59am On Jul 19, 2017
Sylvester you're doing well
Re: Photos Of A Nairalander With Obaseki, His State Governor by WORLDPEACE(m): 9:39am On Jul 19, 2017
Aburi001:
Why all the Edo State Governors are ugly?

Abi name curse?

From Igbinedion, to Oshiomole and now Obaseki tongue grin

Meanwhile, many handsome men and beautiful women full Edo States.
Igbinedion no ugly.
Re: Photos Of A Nairalander With Obaseki, His State Governor by stanvesco(m): 11:34am On Jul 19, 2017
trick9:

Help a brother i am on benin i am ready to work cleanly my loyalty is unquestionable

ok o
check my number on my details
and whatssp
Re: Photos Of A Nairalander With Obaseki, His State Governor by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 19, 2017
grin shocked grin

When will this trend of wor-wor (ugly) governors stop in Edo state?

It seems ugliness is a criterion to winning gubernatorial elections in Edo state.

Since 1999, beginning with Lucky Igbinedion vs Lucky Imasuen.

The Ugly Lucky Igbinedion won

Then, Adams Oshiomole vs Oseriemen Osundor

Yet again, the Ugly Oshiomole won

Next was Oshiomole vs General Airiavhere

The same Ugly Oshiomole won

And now, Mr. Godwin Obaseki vs Pastor Osagie ize Iyamu

The Ugly obaseki won!

Could this be a curse or something?

BTW, Obaseki is working for now. I hope his godfather (The Mr. Go n Die ex-governor) does not influence him very badly. Anyways, we know he will do well in his first tenure like his political ugly father.

If he gets a second tenure, then the real ugliness will surface ooo
Re: Photos Of A Nairalander With Obaseki, His State Governor by stanvesco(m): 1:54pm On Jul 19, 2017
awillabo:
Lols. Cool pic
thank u
Re: Photos Of A Nairalander With Obaseki, His State Governor by stanvesco(m): 2:01pm On Jul 19, 2017
[quote author=innosaint27 post=58612028] grin shocked grin

When will this trend of wor-wor (ugly) governors stop in Edo state?

It seems ugliness is a criterion to winning gubernatorial elections in Edo state.

Since 1999, beginning with Lucky Igbinedion vs Lucky Imasuen.

The Ugly Lucky Igbinedion won

Then, Adams Oshiomole vs Oseriemen Osundor

Yet again, the Ugly Oshiomole won

Next was Oshiomole vs General Airiavhere

The same Ugly Oshiomole won

And now, Mr. Godwin Obaseki vs Pastor Osagie ize Iyamu

The Ugly obaseki won!

Could this be a curse or something?

BTW, Obaseki is working for now. I hope his godfather (The Mr. Go n Die ex-governor) does not influence him very badly. Anyways, we know he will do well in his first tenure like his political ugly father.

If he gets a second tenure, then the real ugliness will surface ooo

[/quote

Nairalanders n bad mouth
Re: Photos Of A Nairalander With Obaseki, His State Governor by stanvesco(m): 2:02pm On Jul 19, 2017
BonetEzra:
All the way Doc.. Rmnba also to bring some *keypoints* wink
i will bro

1 Like

Re: Photos Of A Nairalander With Obaseki, His State Governor by trick9: 2:24pm On Jul 19, 2017
stanvesco:

ok o
check my number on my details
and whatssp

Ok boss will halla you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seyi Makinde In Dilemma … As Elites Put Pressure On Him Over Appointments / Dangote, Helen Clark, Polman Back Iweala's WTO-DG Bid. Ngozi Reacts / Walid Jibrin: My Life In Danger Over 2023 Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.