Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,155 members, 7,835,848 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Meet The Succcessful Love Doctor Trending Online - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet The Succcessful Love Doctor Trending Online (748 Views)

The Christmas Tree Photo That Has Been Trending Online / Selfie Gone Wrong! She Is Noe Trending Online- Photos / Sensational Photos Of This Yoga Couple Are Currently Trending Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Succcessful Love Doctor Trending Online by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 18, 2017
so yeah meet the love and match doctor trending online
muah cool cool

yep! I am the love / match doctor
and i have been blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah bla................

so heres the deal, i can help you get any lady or guy here you like and crush on plus i could match you up with a lady or guy here dat'd like you.......which ever you want smiley smiley............

All you have to do is mention the moniker of the lady or guy and i'll mention you on a dead thread and tell you things you'll tell her or him that'd make her like and reply you (especially if she or he used to snub you and ur mentions before)

and if you want to matched with a lady that'd like you, just comment "AGGRESSIVE MATCH" so i'd know what you want and do the needful smiley smiley...........

PS: Note that it might not work out as some ladies would want to play hard to get knowing the intentions already and dats why i am pleading beofre hand to all the ladies that might be mentioned to keep an open mind,,,,,,,,,,,,,,if they like what i'd tell the guys to tell dem then they should reply the guy but if not ignore and the guy would come back to report smiley smiley same with the guys that some ladies might mention............

[b]Get that lady or guy you crush on to reply you and confirm the powers of the love / match doctor..........its simple smiley smiley

nobody should read this o......its not part of the topic angry angry

hey shinarlaura hun i know i've got a lot of explainations to do sad sad

would call you later in da day smiley smiley
Re: Meet The Succcessful Love Doctor Trending Online by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 18, 2017
Re: Meet The Succcessful Love Doctor Trending Online by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 18, 2017
yeye post
Re: Meet The Succcessful Love Doctor Trending Online by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 18, 2017
cheesy Are you the reincarnate of thepussyhunter or a different person?
Re: Meet The Succcessful Love Doctor Trending Online by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 18, 2017
iamsirmichael1:
cheesy Are you the reincarnate of thepussyhunter or a different person?

if you mean that guy that calls himself a presenter then i aiint

i even joined a long time before him................

Anyways what do you want the love doctor to do for you smiley
Re: Meet The Succcessful Love Doctor Trending Online by Fadiga24(m): 7:32pm On Jul 18, 2017
Dude today ur male, tomorrow u re female.

Choose your gender man.
Re: Meet The Succcessful Love Doctor Trending Online by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 18, 2017
Fadiga24:
Dude today ur male, tomorrow u re female.

Choose your gender man.

bro ama bobrisky

i see you've been busy around nl since.......... cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Top Hilarious Prewedding Shoot Ever / SEX STORY: He's In Charge / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.