Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,251 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

In Which Bank Did You First Make Use Of The ATM? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Which Bank Did You First Make Use Of The ATM? (735 Views)

What GT Bank Did To Me ( Picture ) / When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) / Lovebirds Who Met At The ATM Queue Set To Wed (PIX) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Which Bank Did You First Make Use Of The ATM? by AyamStarch: 1:48pm On Jul 18, 2017
In which bank did you first make use of the ATM?
Re: In Which Bank Did You First Make Use Of The ATM? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 18, 2017
shocked shocked shocked

Ok! Continue
Re: In Which Bank Did You First Make Use Of The ATM? by Atlantia(f): 2:17pm On Jul 18, 2017
Diamond Bank.
Re: In Which Bank Did You First Make Use Of The ATM? by AyamStarch: 2:18pm On Jul 18, 2017
Mine was First bank, what about you StephDamielola
Re: In Which Bank Did You First Make Use Of The ATM? by Daniel2289(m): 2:19pm On Jul 18, 2017
Are they doing PROMO
Re: In Which Bank Did You First Make Use Of The ATM? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 18, 2017
AyamStarch:
Mine was First bank, what about you StephDamielola

RBC (ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND ALMONDSBURY) grin grin grin grin

Cant forget That...
Re: In Which Bank Did You First Make Use Of The ATM? by AyamStarch: 2:24pm On Jul 18, 2017
Atlantia:
Diamond Bank.
Credits to them for my first ATM touchscreen experience

1 Like

Re: In Which Bank Did You First Make Use Of The ATM? by pryme(m): 2:25pm On Jul 18, 2017
Like seriously?
Romance Section?

I won't be surprise if someone opens a thread here with the title "I Want To Jump Off A Cliff, Who Has Tried It Before"
Re: In Which Bank Did You First Make Use Of The ATM? by Victornezzar: 2:27pm On Jul 18, 2017
Ajayi ajo savings monument bank grin
Re: In Which Bank Did You First Make Use Of The ATM? by AyamStarch: 2:27pm On Jul 18, 2017
StephDamielola:

RBC (ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND ALMONDSBURY) grin grin grin grin
Cant forget That...
Can I withdraw my sins from the bank after my first transaction
Re: In Which Bank Did You First Make Use Of The ATM? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 18, 2017
AyamStarch:

Can I withdraw my sins from the bank after my first transaction

Yes you can, including your FOOOOLISHNESS With the permission of the QUEEN
Re: In Which Bank Did You First Make Use Of The ATM? by AyamStarch: 2:31pm On Jul 18, 2017
Victornezzar:
Ajayi ajo savings monument bank grin
That sounds like one drinking bar in Idiroko, you must have withdrew coins
Re: In Which Bank Did You First Make Use Of The ATM? by Victornezzar: 2:34pm On Jul 18, 2017
AyamStarch:

That sounds like one drinking bar in Idiroko, you must have withdrew coins
nooo
It's 1 of the best banks in Nigeria
Re: In Which Bank Did You First Make Use Of The ATM? by misspineapple(f): 2:53pm On Jul 18, 2017
Not qualified to comment
Re: In Which Bank Did You First Make Use Of The ATM? by AyamStarch: 3:26pm On Jul 18, 2017
StephDamielola:

Yes you can, including your FOOOOLISHNESS With the permission of the QUEEN
Well, thanks for your kindheartedness, I've backpedaled on all withdrawals for now
Are you lala's e-wife? Help tell him to push this to the permanent site
Re: In Which Bank Did You First Make Use Of The ATM? by AyamStarch: 3:27pm On Jul 18, 2017
misspineapple:
Not qualified to comment
you're under 18?
Re: In Which Bank Did You First Make Use Of The ATM? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 18, 2017
AyamStarch:

Well, thanks for your kindheartedness, I've backpedaled on all withdrawals for now
Are you lala's e-wife? Help tell him to push this to the permanent site

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

He is busy with his snakes.

He Really Loves Snakes cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: In Which Bank Did You First Make Use Of The ATM? by AyamStarch: 3:33pm On Jul 18, 2017
StephDamielola:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
He is busy with his snakes.
He Really Loves Snakes cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
he must be a fan of snake pepper soup, I hear it's very tasty
Re: In Which Bank Did You First Make Use Of The ATM? by misspineapple(f): 3:37pm On Jul 18, 2017
AyamStarch:

you're under 18?
lol..u go fear..Much more older than dat
Re: In Which Bank Did You First Make Use Of The ATM? by AyamStarch: 3:44pm On Jul 18, 2017
misspineapple:
lol..u go fear..Much more older than dat
I'm a child of God, I can't fear
Re: In Which Bank Did You First Make Use Of The ATM? by Rukkydelta(f): 3:56pm On Jul 18, 2017
World bank
Re: In Which Bank Did You First Make Use Of The ATM? by AyamStarch: 4:11pm On Jul 18, 2017
Rukkydelta:
World bank
world bank money no dey finish, come show me love
Re: In Which Bank Did You First Make Use Of The ATM? by AyamStarch: 5:48pm On Jul 18, 2017
pryme:
Like seriously?
Romance Section?

I won't be surprise if someone opens a thread here with the title "I Want To Jump Off A Cliff, Who Has Tried It Before"
It's not that serious bros, abeg you get lalasticlala's etisalat number? I want to tell him to push this to the permanent site
Re: In Which Bank Did You First Make Use Of The ATM? by JayEye(m): 6:57pm On Jul 18, 2017
Zenith!

(1) (Reply)

13 Things A Girl Does When She's Not Interested In You / Debate Of The Day / 13 Ways To Correct Your Wife Without Hurting Her Feelings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.