Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

I Was Denied A Schengen Visa Today. - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Was Denied A Schengen Visa Today. (49582 Views)

I Were Just Denied Visa Today / So Sad Now!!! I Was Denied Visa Today / Reasons For Schengen Visa Refusal (explanation) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Denied A Schengen Visa Today. by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 18, 2017
We are crying to leave Nigeria, yet tell them 'Oyibo is better than us 'the people begging for visa will say no way ,then why are we all running away from the place where good people are to the place where inferior people live?
Re: I Was Denied A Schengen Visa Today. by AbiolaFawole(m): 6:23pm On Jul 18, 2017
tballeyy:
Try again remenber, dis is naija, don't be suprise , oyinbo dey collect eguje too. So do d rit tin
You Bleep up for reasoning like that
Re: I Was Denied A Schengen Visa Today. by lonlytroy(m): 6:28pm On Jul 18, 2017
What document did you apply with?
Re: I Was Denied A Schengen Visa Today. by fpeter(f): 6:31pm On Jul 18, 2017
skedman:
Hello, i am sorry but are you not with nnmadi kanu again. You want to run and leave your brothers agitating for birafia .This is the reputation your brothers are causing to our great nation . You people have condem nigeria and regard it as a zoo.
The white men are more wiser than us . They are watching us keep your agitation.

Please try other country and the lord will surely open his doors for you Amen.

SMH...after the unwarranted insult you now ended it with "The Lord" please, if you want to be cynical then be cynical, stop garnishing your vileness with hypocrisy.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Was Denied A Schengen Visa Today. by Maski87: 6:32pm On Jul 18, 2017
M maybe to them you look like boko haram.
Re: I Was Denied A Schengen Visa Today. by talk2emma: 6:32pm On Jul 18, 2017
I will give you sambisa visa
Re: I Was Denied A Schengen Visa Today. by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 18, 2017
loomer:

Dem no dey appeal?
And by the way na which country u wan enter from
czech republic
Re: I Was Denied A Schengen Visa Today. by Solatium(m): 6:35pm On Jul 18, 2017
Pennywise:
Italy and France have lately been notorious for denying legitimate requests of visas to Nigerians.

They will sit on your application and your passport for a whole month. Most times they dont know enough about applicants to make decisions but they collect your money and deny you visas anyway.

Spot on bro,those guy's at those embassies are rogue,they got templates for that particular reason,once they can't fault your documents,they just tick that portion

1 Like

Re: I Was Denied A Schengen Visa Today. by fpeter(f): 6:38pm On Jul 18, 2017
woodcook:

Which country exactly are you going to stay in ?

Do you have any relatives or someone in your country of entry?

If yes, does the person have sufficient accommodation?

Is the person salary enough to take care of you during your stay?

Forget all the document not being genuine the major thing they consider when coming to Schengen are the last two points. In most cases if you have someone that meet the above criteria what the person should do is go to his/her local commune, file some paper work to that effect get it stamped by the commune email such to you and you include it with your application. It is better to have a solid accommodation in the country of entrance ( base country) .

But if you did the above and you were still denied then take heart and try next time. I can imagine how disappointing given all the "walk wey dey on top visa matter".

Hello, what if i want to go on holidays? Do i need to know someone in the country and must i also pay for hotel before applying?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Denied A Schengen Visa Today. by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 18, 2017
lonlytroy:
What document did you apply with?

My CAC,
personal account statement with 3.5m
my children's birth certificate
my marriage certificate
hotel reservations
flight reservations
tax clearance
holiday itinerary
consent letter from my husband

4 Likes

Re: I Was Denied A Schengen Visa Today. by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 18, 2017
fpeter:

Hello, what if i want to go on holidays? Do i need to know someone in the country and must i also pay for hotel before applying?

You really don't have to know someone, you can book hotel before applying.

But knowing someone that earns enough and have a permanent residency who is willing to file some papers for you down there can make a huge difference.

1 Like

Re: I Was Denied A Schengen Visa Today. by escapefromusa(f): 7:03pm On Jul 18, 2017
ebyjoyken:

My CAC,
my marriage certificate
hotel reservations
flight reservations
tax clearance
holiday itinerary

wink
Re: I Was Denied A Schengen Visa Today. by Agbaletu: 7:10pm On Jul 18, 2017
ebyjoyken:

My CAC,
my marriage certificate
hotel reservations
flight reservations
tax clearance
holiday itinerary
I am still surprised that you could be denied entry visa with the documents you listed. Did you submit the MOU of the company with the CAC? I don't see any genuine reason why you were denied?

4 Likes

Re: I Was Denied A Schengen Visa Today. by mmsen: 7:11pm On Jul 18, 2017
10eola:
You will never leave this country tongue

You don't need a visa to visit Ghana, Senegal or Cape Verde.

3 Likes

Re: I Was Denied A Schengen Visa Today. by claremont(m): 7:16pm On Jul 18, 2017
Czech Republic is not really a popular schengen area visiting destination, most people would rather visit France, Germany, etc. The visa officer is probably wondering why you chose Czech Republic at the expense of the main western european countries. Try visiting other countries outside europe, reapply after 6 months to a major EU country like France. Your profile looks good.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Denied A Schengen Visa Today. by bigass123(m): 7:19pm On Jul 18, 2017
Really? You made some sense but the question how can you own personal account ofshore when you've not even left your home country.
How do you work around that legitimately, can you shed more lights?

escapefromusa:

Get a domiciliary account its cheap from GTB, give your bank account quote in dollars. Only regular people apply for visa's with naira denominated bank accounts. Regular people get regular treatment. If you want to always get a yes from any embassy, get a bank account from Canada or the US. Wire your money in. wink

Let's see if they deny you with $10,000 in your personal account offshore. grin

Always show them you play in the big league.
Re: I Was Denied A Schengen Visa Today. by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 18, 2017
Must U Travel Out, Nah By Force To Go Nd Mingle With White, Yellow Nd Pink/red Oyinbo Ni, Stay Here N Lets Naija Beta Dont Go N Add Up To The Already Filled Number There....

2 Likes

Re: I Was Denied A Schengen Visa Today. by escapefromusa(f): 7:22pm On Jul 18, 2017
bigass123:
Really? You made some sense but the question how can you own personal account ofshore when you've not even left your home country.
How do you work around that legitimately, can you shed more lights?

Start with a Nigerian dorm account.
Re: I Was Denied A Schengen Visa Today. by BiggyBamBam: 7:23pm On Jul 18, 2017
ebyjoyken:
I feel so sad, I summited the relevant documents all genuine. yet they refused me. please who can explain this reason to me in a lay's man English " The information submitted regarding the justification for the purpose and condition of your intended stay was not reliable"

Go through Libya if you are so desperate.
Remember some go and don't return alive
Re: I Was Denied A Schengen Visa Today. by bigass123(m): 7:31pm On Jul 18, 2017
Dom account available undecided

escapefromusa:

Start with a Nigerian dorm account.
Re: I Was Denied A Schengen Visa Today. by jimmy74(m): 7:37pm On Jul 18, 2017
I had a similar experience on my first attempt for schengen visa,but got it right on my second attempt. You won't believe the visa officer asking me to solve basic algebraic equation which i did well upon realising am an engineering graduate.
Just keep trying your luck, WHO KNOWS.
Re: I Was Denied A Schengen Visa Today. by jesuseunfunmi: 7:41pm On Jul 18, 2017
sorry it's not has difficult as you thought, there is always another time.
Re: I Was Denied A Schengen Visa Today. by MrPresident1: 7:47pm On Jul 18, 2017
Dem deny you fisa to fisit heaven grin sorry.

Heaven will be in Africa by September ending grin just be patient
Re: I Was Denied A Schengen Visa Today. by piagetskinner(m): 7:51pm On Jul 18, 2017
u can always reapply... ull spend more money tho
Re: I Was Denied A Schengen Visa Today. by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 18, 2017
ebyjoyken:
ok thank you. should I appeal or reapply?
i suggest you reapply but not imideately wait for atleast A year otherwise they will refuse you again and still keep your money, and the reason for your refusal is just their basic refusal reasons it doesn't mean your documents were not authentic they would have made that decision before you even submit your documents to refuse you. Good luck!

2 Likes

Re: I Was Denied A Schengen Visa Today. by moses93(m): 7:54pm On Jul 18, 2017
10eola:
You will never leave this country tongue
God bless you plenty plenty!! 99% of people here are saying something meaningful, but this bast@d is there talking rubb!sh. he will never leave this country for saying that poooo.

1 Like

Re: I Was Denied A Schengen Visa Today. by loomer: 7:56pm On Jul 18, 2017
ebyjoyken:
czech republic

I dey tired now, maybe tomorrow I go research on am let u know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

U.K Is The 2nd Most Miserable Country In The World - MHQ Study Shows / Russians Eating Nigerian Jollof Rice For The First Time / Jabi Lake Park: Where ABUJA Residents Spend Their Weekends (pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.