Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,686 members, 7,820,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Lai Mohammed Reacts To Criticism Over FG Move To Stop Music Production Abroad - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lai Mohammed Reacts To Criticism Over FG Move To Stop Music Production Abroad (44011 Views)

Amina Mohammed Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa / Lai Mohammed Reacts To Suspension Of CJN Onnoghen / Ilorin Emirate: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Criticism Trailing Comments, Slams Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Criticism Over FG Move To Stop Music Production Abroad by sniperr007(m): 10:08pm On Jul 18, 2017
richeeyo:
What this man is saying makes sense but people pretend not to see that part
We have great locations in Nigeria

Its not just abt location, the equipment nko? Production team etc but I'm not 100% against d idea/plan
Re: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Criticism Over FG Move To Stop Music Production Abroad by Antoeni(m): 10:19pm On Jul 18, 2017
We must create an enabling environment and also generate revenue from our creative industry. The argument is simple, when you go to shoot a film offshore, you use the work force of that country to develop the capacity of that country and you improve the economy of that country and that is what we are trying to do here.”
Always have answers ready, a cronic lier
Re: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Criticism Over FG Move To Stop Music Production Abroad by charytea(f): 10:29pm On Jul 18, 2017
emmanuel596:
A Mohammad that lies is a Lie Mohammad
O boy! I jst dy laugh for tis ya commen. E to funny jare

1 Like

Re: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Criticism Over FG Move To Stop Music Production Abroad by thunderbabs: 10:33pm On Jul 18, 2017
Plz, help me ask mr Lai where is oga is at ryt nw? I guess buhari is being treated at the national hospital in abuja cheesy

Buhari should also be deported first to any abuja hospital then our musicians myt follow suit shooting their music videos in d land filled with d likes of mr lai..

Rubbish!

Apc and its govt is a loser with a bunch of no brains in d helm of govt..and dt mr Lai? undecided
Re: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Criticism Over FG Move To Stop Music Production Abroad by Adeyemi2468(m): 10:34pm On Jul 18, 2017
CHANGE.........

Re: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Criticism Over FG Move To Stop Music Production Abroad by charytea(f): 10:38pm On Jul 18, 2017
They should also stop going abroad for treatment. This Country doesnt have priorities.
Re: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Criticism Over FG Move To Stop Music Production Abroad by iamrealdeji(m): 10:39pm On Jul 18, 2017
bolajoko007:
He his always saying the truth.
I think his occupation which requires sugar coating at times and his first name is what made people label him a liar. I always pity the man even though I do mock him as Lie as well,but nothing serious
Re: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Criticism Over FG Move To Stop Music Production Abroad by parissaint(m): 10:46pm On Jul 18, 2017
The fools should also stop medical treatment outside the coun3.. Just displayin foolishness
Re: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Criticism Over FG Move To Stop Music Production Abroad by Chukazu: 11:04pm On Jul 18, 2017
Just saying the same thing with a different tone, yet not making a single sense undecided
Re: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Criticism Over FG Move To Stop Music Production Abroad by MichaelUweh(m): 11:07pm On Jul 18, 2017
He has always been a liar from day one
Re: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Criticism Over FG Move To Stop Music Production Abroad by richeeyo(m): 11:19pm On Jul 18, 2017
millhouse:
you think so? My broda do u know what it takes to shoot a video in a private jet in naija? You have to get approval from the Minister of aviation which will require u start shuttling Abuja every now and then.. passing through different Permanent secretaries, greesing palms just to shoot a clipse of your musical in D Airport on a private jet. Now to so same in South Africa all u need is get d owner of the private jet and in a day u done.. Now imagine I want to do a clispe of my video in yankari games reserve in bauchi. I will need to be running around Abuja chasing the minister of tourism who will be a bottle neck to access. Now tell me where will u like to shoot your musicals.

You have been terribly misinformed
That's very wrong
I believe people know that's not true
Re: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Criticism Over FG Move To Stop Music Production Abroad by lexy2014: 11:19pm On Jul 18, 2017
Koolking:

It's a step in the right direction.

Well meaning Nigerians are solidly behind you sir. Ignorant Nigerians who know nothing about governance and policies will kick as usual. At the bold: It's a source of revenue to Ghanaian government while discouraging capital flight in entertainment industry.
isn't it capital flight 4d president of d federal republic of Nigeria 2 go and camp in d uk 4 medical reasons 4d second season of buhari in London?
Re: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Criticism Over FG Move To Stop Music Production Abroad by richeeyo(m): 11:23pm On Jul 18, 2017
mormoney85:
do u know hw many Nigerians going for medical treatment abroad

JUST ONE WORLD CLASS

hospital

and one world class

university

will make more money than this nonsense he is talking about
Hospital and schools are different things
Videos showcases Nigeria and its rich culture to the world

Re: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Criticism Over FG Move To Stop Music Production Abroad by lexy2014: 11:24pm On Jul 18, 2017
APCsupporter:
virtually all of the people criticizing lai are useless fools with no sense of reasoning.
y u say so?
Re: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Criticism Over FG Move To Stop Music Production Abroad by demefa(m): 11:26pm On Jul 18, 2017
bencarson007:

Have you heard of the phrase leadership by example...
Change begins with them first before us...
Stop defending their ineptitude !
OK cuz dey r nt leading by example if dey offer u smtyn dat u cn survive with u will refuse it?? U go die of hunger b dat bro. Life is for d living, everywhere na management ooo.No country way no corrupt,just make use any opportunity way u see.Diz artistes ur defending care not abt u more dan diz politicians. Dey r fight for der pockets.Wen was d last time an artist Tok abt bad situations in d country like d times of Fela, Idris. If nt for d ban nt to shoot vidz outside naija.Diz artistes r sef centered,dey visit diz politicians for der own share of National cake. B wise bro
Re: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Criticism Over FG Move To Stop Music Production Abroad by Koolking(m): 11:56pm On Jul 18, 2017
lexy2014:
isn't it capital flight 4d president of d federal republic of Nigeria 2 go and camp in d uk 4 medical reasons 4d second season of buhari in London?

Last I checked, the president was still human like you and I. If you had such privilege and same situation, you would do same, bro.

Let sympathise for once and stop being unnecessarily jittery about the president's health. He's not superhuman
Re: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Criticism Over FG Move To Stop Music Production Abroad by NovusHomo(m): 12:41am On Jul 19, 2017
richeeyo:

We are talking of "Nollywood", a location that is not endowed with any intellectual capability. It was the Ineffectual Buffoon that glorifird them in his idiotic quest for votes. Otherwise, nollywood ain't worth crap.
Re: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Criticism Over FG Move To Stop Music Production Abroad by naijaking1: 12:52am On Jul 19, 2017
Buhari's interference in the Nigerian movie industry business is one of the benefits of his fanatical islamic body language.
When he condemned movies filled with too much se..x..x scene, people didn't know where he was going.
It's just like in Saudi Arabia where people pretend to be worshiping allah, and yet they are corrupt as hell.

Unfortunately, the fundamental islamic group group running Nigeria takes a cue from Saudi Arabia and all those other retrogressive countries. I say no to bad thing!
Re: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Criticism Over FG Move To Stop Music Production Abroad by timwonda: 1:22am On Jul 19, 2017
If dat is d case the our leaders should also stop going abroad for medical treatment and shoulf stop sending their children oversee for school. Lead by examples
Re: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Criticism Over FG Move To Stop Music Production Abroad by AlwaysUltraPad: 2:29am On Jul 19, 2017
richeeyo:
don't mind them.
Re: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Criticism Over FG Move To Stop Music Production Abroad by AlwaysUltraPad: 2:31am On Jul 19, 2017
Hotshawarma:
Mention the great locations undecided or na lekki or ikoyi wey flood Don take over??
this meme though. grin grin grin
Re: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Criticism Over FG Move To Stop Music Production Abroad by kizyalex10(m): 2:36am On Jul 19, 2017
richeeyo:
so is only movie production that is good to stop abroad,anytin that affects d politicians,they wave it aside.bro to fix this country is nt that hard.if he wants to go through that direction,then no politician should send their kids to sch abroad,cos almost d whole political leaders nd office holders sch their kids abroad(sch in a govt sch here in nigeria).then no politician should get medical treatment abroad,infact no private hospital,they should go to government hospital,then lastly let them not fly within Nigeria,they should go by road.then u will see these three major challenges we face,will evapourate,we will have good roads,because they can't afford to risk their lives on d bad road we experience daily,then good schs because they will ensure no strike nd quality education.which will produce quality graduates.then health sector,which will improve immensly because they wouldn't want to risk their lives.lastly they shouldn't travel to abroad for any reason during their tenure unless official assignment which is sanctioned by d president.then when they realise that everything needs to be done in nigeria,they will make it livable.stable power,etc.
Re: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Criticism Over FG Move To Stop Music Production Abroad by ivandragon: 5:37am On Jul 19, 2017
APC supporters are shameless hypocrites.

they support Laid when he preaches local patronage (which is good) but defend the president going abroad for treatment, defend ministers sending their kids abroad for education, defend government officials driving cars that have no factory in Nigeria.

hypocrites... shameless hypocrites.
Re: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Criticism Over FG Move To Stop Music Production Abroad by ihatesycophant(m): 5:54am On Jul 19, 2017
woodcook:

While at it you can suggest the hospitals listed below for Buhari, or better still ask Lai Mohammed to pass the info along:

University College Hospital, Ibadan.

Ahmadiyya Hospital Newbussa.

National Hospital, Abuja.

Lagoon Hospital Lagos

Reddington Hospital Lagos

Sir Yahaya memorial Hospital,Kebbi.

ECWA Hospital Egbe.

Federal Medical Center, Abeokuta.

ECWA Evangel Hospital, Jos.

etc
Why are you guys so pathetic like this? At least if I don't know all these hospitals, I know three out of it. All these hospitals are average hospital and cannot measure to world standard when it comes to certain ailment, they themselves we refer you to outside hospital. At least you should have limit your hypocrisy and know that even in National TVs they even announce and solicit for help to transport patient abroad for medical treatment.
I still remember Akpabio having bruise on his leg still flown abroad for treatment with his First Class hospital he claimed to build. What of Patience Jonathan that went for medical tourism in 2014? What of Tinubu that went to USA for treatment in 2016 with all hospitals in Lagos? Tomorrow I know if you get to their class, you will do same.
Well, I am not saying medical tourism is good but that does not justified when government have good programmes should not be implemented. If your neighbor is sinning that does not give you the latitude to do same because you will be judge separately.
Re: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Criticism Over FG Move To Stop Music Production Abroad by lexy2014: 6:45am On Jul 19, 2017
Koolking:

Last I checked, the president was still human like you and I. If you had such privilege and same situation, you would do same, bro.

Let sympathise for once and stop being unnecessarily jittery about the president's health. He's not superhuman
U have mightily missed d point of this discussion. u veered off without answering d question. We arent debating d presidents humanity or otherwise. D topic is about lai Mohammed's proposal 2 stop Nigerian entertainment artists from producing their works abroad. this is ur position

It's a source of revenue to Ghanaian government while discouraging capital flight in entertainment industry.

In response 2d above I asked u a simple question humanity or not, is it not capital flight 2 have a nigerian president paying his medical bills in d UK when N3.7b was allocated 2 aso rock clinic and with several teaching hospitals scattered all over d country? this isn't about sympathy this about doing d right thing and doing it right. what moral authority does d FG have 2 tell Nigerians "change begins with me"..." purchase made in Nigeria goods"...."there's no forex we have to manage" when d head cannot lead by example?
Re: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Criticism Over FG Move To Stop Music Production Abroad by bencarson007(m): 6:52am On Jul 19, 2017
demefa:
OK cuz dey r nt leading by example if dey offer u smtyn dat u cn survive with u will refuse it?? U go die of hunger b dat bro. Life is for d living, everywhere na management ooo.No country way no corrupt,just make use any opportunity way u see.Diz artistes ur defending care not abt u more dan diz politicians. Dey r fight for der pockets.Wen was d last time an artist Tok abt bad situations in d country like d times of Fela, Idris. If nt for d ban nt to shoot vidz outside naija.Diz artistes r sef centered,dey visit diz politicians for der own share of National cake. B wise bro

Nothing kills faster than management.
Tekno gave out some money to some Nigerians recently
P-Square paid for the heart surgery of a kid who sadly passed away later on
Davido built a house for a small child and his mom and also sent the little boy back to school
Tuface Idibia is currently vacationing with our soldiers at Sambisa forest (something none of these useless politicians would dare)

They can only do the little they can in their little ways. These guys work hard for their money. How many of them have political affiliations as you claim? VERY FEW

Do they speak about the ills of society like Fela? YES.
Tekno - Rara
Tuface -Mr Senator
Tuface - E be like say

And a host of others

Bros I don't dispute your points as they are your opinion. But Lai is one of the fools that is destroying this country with his stupid lies and propaganda.
This policy is ill-timed as we don't have the enabling environment, security, infrastructure and other basic indices that these artistes desire.

So Lai should go and tell his classmate and flatmates to step up their game before he opens his mouth to say rubbish.

We no wan manage
We are not mediocres
Na management put us where we dey till today.

Someone has to tell this mofos that enough is enough.
You can't say do as I say and not as I do... Bros e no go work. If dem wan scatter the country,let's do it together. I am really pissed off at this fool called Lai and his oga.

#LeaveOurArtistesAlone.
Re: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Criticism Over FG Move To Stop Music Production Abroad by bencarson007(m): 7:00am On Jul 19, 2017
ihatesycophant:

Why are you guys so pathetic like this? At least if I don't know all these hospitals, I know three out of it. All these hospitals are average hospital and cannot measure to world standard when it comes to certain ailment, they themselves we refer you to outside hospital. At least you should have limit your hypocrisy and know that even in National TVs they even announce and solicit for help to transport patient abroad for medical treatment.
I still remember Akpabio having bruise on his leg still flown abroad for treatment with his First Class hospital he claimed to build. What of Patience Jonathan that went for medical tourism in 2014? What of Tinubu that went to USA for treatment in 2016 with all hospitals in Lagos? Tomorrow I know if you get to their class, you will do same.
Well, I am not saying medical tourism is good but that does not justified when government have good programmes should not be implemented. If your neighbor is sinning that does not give you the latitude to do same because you will be judge separately.

I will advise you to stop defending these fools. Good programmes or not, what is good for the goose is also good for the gander.

The so-called world class hospitals you are talking about was man and money made. We have the capacity to get such here anyday anytime...

This policy is wrongly timed. WHY ?
Your government can't provide
Good roads
The environment is whack
The electricity is unstable
Videography laws are shit
Agberos all over

So what are they talking about?
Bros abeg I get headache I no wan shout.
Re: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Criticism Over FG Move To Stop Music Production Abroad by bencarson007(m): 7:02am On Jul 19, 2017
ivandragon:
APC supporters are shameless hypocrites.

they support Laid when he preaches local patronage (which is good) but defend the president going abroad for treatment, defend ministers sending their kids abroad for education, defend government officials driving cars that have no factory in Nigeria.

hypocrites... shameless hypocrites.

What do you expect from zombies?
Abeg no mind them!
Re: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Criticism Over FG Move To Stop Music Production Abroad by Nobody: 7:04am On Jul 19, 2017
ihatesycophant:

Akpabio didn't tell Nigerians he was going to stop government officiald from receiving treatment abroad, Bubu did.

Since you dont like the hospitals on the list why not suggest the hospital that has received billions in terms of budgetary allocation for two years now or is one year not enough to equiped at least one hospital in Nigeria up to international standard?

What good program are we talking about: banning artists from shooting movies abroad without providing an alternatives?
Re: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Criticism Over FG Move To Stop Music Production Abroad by lexy2014: 7:14am On Jul 19, 2017
[quote author=ihatesycophant post=58601539]
Why are you guys so pathetic like this? At least if I don't know all these hospitals, I know three out of it. [b]All these hospitals are average hospital and cannot measure to world standard when it comes to certain ailment, they themselves we refer you to outside hospital.[b]At least you should have limit your hypocrisy and know that even in National TVs they even announce and solicit for help to transport patient abroad for medical treatment.
Well, I am not saying medical tourism is good but that does not justified when government have good programmes should not be implemented. [b]If your neighbor is sinning that does not give you the latitude to do same because you will be judge separately[b].
[quote]

U made a valid point and it is d same reason entertainers produce their works abroad cos of referral and d quest 2 measure 2 global standard. so if our hospitals aren't up 2 standard as old as they are, then is it our entertainment industry that will now have equipment that meet global standard? a private venture 4 that matter? medical tourism is wrong but all d people u mentioned didn't promise Nigeria an end 2 medical tourism buhari did. they didn't tell Nigerians "change begins with me" buhari did.they didn't tell Nigerians to "purchase made in Nigeria goods and services 2 grow d economy" buhari did. so if u are now comparing d president with d likes of akpabio, patience Jonathan and tinubu then he obviously isn't better than them. it is what these "corrupt" people of PDP did that made Nigerians vote 4 APC now u have condescended 2d level of now justifying d presidents misdeeds cos patience Jonathan and akpabio did it. Then what was d whole essence of voting 4 buhari? So when u talking about hypocrisy its not ordinary Nigerians fighting 4 their rights and demanding accountability u should point ur fingers at
Re: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Criticism Over FG Move To Stop Music Production Abroad by Nobody: 7:17am On Jul 19, 2017
[quote author=lexy2014 post=58602911][/quote]

My brother you did well spelling it out for him, I hope he understands.
Re: Lai Mohammed Reacts To Criticism Over FG Move To Stop Music Production Abroad by lexy2014: 7:18am On Jul 19, 2017
ihatesycophant:

Why are you guys so pathetic like this? At least if I don't know all these hospitals, I know three out of it. All these hospitals are average hospital and cannot measure to world standard when it comes to certain ailment, they themselves we refer you to outside hospita[/b]l. At least you should have limit your hypocrisy and know that even in National TVs they even announce and solicit for help to transport patient abroad for medical treatment.
Well, I am not saying medical tourism is good but that does not justified when government have good programmes should not be implemented. [b]If your neighbor is sinning that does not give you the latitude to do same because you will be judge separately.

U made a valid point and it is d same reason entertainers produce their works abroad cos of referral and d quest 2 measure 2 global standard. so if our hospitals aren't up 2 standard as old as they are, then is it our entertainment industry that will now have equipment that meet global standard? a private venture 4 that matter? medical tourism is wrong but all d people u mentioned didn't promise Nigeria an end 2 medical tourism buhari did. they didn't tell Nigerians "change begins with me" buhari did.they didn't tell Nigerians to "purchase made in Nigeria goods and services 2 grow d economy" buhari did. so if u are now comparing d president with d likes of akpabio, patience Jonathan and tinubu then he obviously isn't better than them. it is what these "corrupt" people of PDP did that made Nigerians vote 4 APC now u have condescended 2d level of now justifying d presidents misdeeds cos patience Jonathan and akpabio did it. Then what was d whole essence of voting 4 buhari? So when u talking about hypocrisy its not ordinary Nigerians fighting 4 their rights and demanding accountability u should point ur fingers at

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" / Jubilation In Zamfara As INEC Removes APC From Ballot / Hindatu Umar Assumes Office As Arugungu LGA Chairperson (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.