Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . (35241 Views)

Update For 2017 Pre-selected Applicant That Were Absent During The PV In Dec. / Thread For N-TAX Applicants That Are Yet To Receive SMS / 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . by MostIncredibleDFirst: 10:19am On Jul 22, 2017
Buhari's dividend of democracy!
Re: Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . by BonetEzra(m): 10:21am On Jul 22, 2017
Please how about those that got the message but cant remember their reference number? Any help on that?
Re: Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . by HyperBase(m): 10:24am On Jul 22, 2017
A friend registered for N-Health but are yet to get any SMS. She tried logging in for the test but it was unsuccessful. Can you please help with suggestions on what she is required to do next. Thanks.
Re: Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 22, 2017
I applied for N-Agro,but have not received SMS.I need this job to survive. 08064035206
Re: Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . by Jsucre(m): 10:28am On Jul 22, 2017
Ilesanmi Joseph Sucré Good morning npower, please I have issue with my npower agro registration, it was happened that, I registered successfully and I was given N- Agro-2017-00000253317-54. So later after written the the number, I later remember to print it out, so I pressed back page button to print it, lo and behold the unique number has changed to N-Agro-2017-000 00-38. Please help me to rectify it, is not like I registered twice, it was the button back page button I click on my device that caused it. And many people are in my shoe also, please help us on this. Thanks
Re: Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . by ohlynxx93(m): 10:43am On Jul 22, 2017
Hello N-POWER delegates, I was actually msged sometime last month and I had an assessment, want to be sure if dat is not different from d on going assessment presently. But I haven't gotten a respond since I sat for d assessment last month.
Re: Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . by hibee4uall(m): 10:50am On Jul 22, 2017
Is there hope for an applicant who used another phone number different from the one he used for BVN mainly because the latter has been lost.
Re: Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 22, 2017
Protagonist:
I read Public Administration in school, but I applied for N-Power agro. I have not gotten any sms yet. I only saw the criteria today. Do I stand a chance?
Godswill90:
please i did my test on sunday 2nd july 2017 the n-tax category .i didnt get a message for this second assessment which ended 19th july please what is my chances?
uchedydy:
Please I registered for Npower teach, no text message. Should I have cause for worry?

Also, my sister registered for Npower health, no text yet. And the date is almost gone for the test. Please help.
HyconMojo:
I also applied for the N-Agro and have got my reference number but still haven't seen any SMS or a notification about the test which will commence on the 25th of this month. Help me out
micflo28:
I am nteach, I tried logging in and it says invalid login, hope I am not disqualified plus when are we to start work sef after all this processes.
HyperBase:
A friend registered for N-Health but are yet to get any SMS. She tried logging in for the test but it was unsuccessful. Can you please help with suggestions on what she is required to do next. Thanks.

Npower please pass me cane, make I flog this set of people.... Graduates for that matter o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . by HyconMojo(m): 11:36am On Jul 22, 2017
Vision2045:

Npower please pass me cane, make I flog this set of people.... Graduates for that matter o
Sometimes, one needs to ask foolish question not to make foolish mistake

2 Likes

Re: Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . by Gosj01(m): 11:47am On Jul 22, 2017
HyconMojo:

Sometimes, one needs to ask foolish question not to make foolish mistake

Sometimes one needs to keep foolish question not to look/sound foolish
Re: Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . by Chimourinho(m): 12:08pm On Jul 22, 2017
am due for the exam (I.e npower tax) where can i find the online test on the website?
Re: Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . by olayemm(f): 12:17pm On Jul 22, 2017
[quote author=npowerng post=58589333]Good evening,
REMINDER
1. ONLY applicants whose BVN records match their applications will proceed to the Assessment Test Stage. The arrangement of the names doesn't disqualify you.
2. There is a NEW Assessment Test Schedule. You won't receive an SMS till the stipulated date for your category.
3. STOP trying to log in if it isn't the period for your assessment. You may be disqualified.
4. Applicants whose records DON'T match will also receive an SMS that their application journey has come to an end.
Follow the instructions.
Instructions are there to protect you.
#NPowerNG
#NPowered
#MuchMore[

Complaint

To info@npower.gov.ng

Friday, July 21, 2017 6:17 PM
Click to View Full HTM
G
Re: Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . by hollyray2016: 12:17pm On Jul 22, 2017
Please how do I login? what is my USERNAME and PASSWORD ? Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . by Valmesk(m): 12:26pm On Jul 22, 2017
[quote author=olayemm post=58716751][/quote]Sorry about that.I know it hurts with the Npower unsuccessful message. But life is more than you currently think.There are greater opportunities you can grab with your wonderful accounting course.You have to move on.

1 Like

Re: Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . by modupeleke(f): 12:27pm On Jul 22, 2017
OK, I rep n-teach but have not gotten SMS.
Re: Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . by olayemm(f): 12:28pm On Jul 22, 2017
Valmesk:
Sorry about that.I know it hurts with the Npower unsuccessful message. But life is more than you currently think.There are greater opportunities you can grab with your wonderful accounting course.You have to move on.

Thanks @Valmesk
Re: Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . by Valmesk(m): 12:31pm On Jul 22, 2017
olayemm:

Thanks @Valmesk
If you are good in accounting packages and excel spreadsheet, send me a mail at lunacolng@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . by DGranite(m): 12:48pm On Jul 22, 2017
[quote author=olayemm post=58716751][/quote]mindset is what seperates the best from the rest. saw this on ur profile dont u belive it ursef? may b ur designed for something bigger than npower, how much of ursef do u knw. 'man know thyself'.
Re: Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . by ourleader(m): 1:01pm On Jul 22, 2017
Am yet to receive sms, 08035339385
Re: Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . by Nofuckgiven: 1:06pm On Jul 22, 2017
Anyone who needs verified Questions and Answers for the npower test 2017 can contact me via my email. Check signature.
PS. Not free

1 Like

Re: Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . by kinglahrin7G(m): 1:14pm On Jul 22, 2017
pls i lost my phone which has the phone number which i used for my registration as well as my reference number. Is there a way i can change my phone number so i can be notified if i am qualified or not to write the test.NB: the phone number can't be retrieved cos its registered in another persons name. thanks as i await your reply @NpowerNG
Re: Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . by olayemm(f): 1:42pm On Jul 22, 2017
DGranite:
mindset is what seperates the best from the rest. saw this on ur profile dont u belive it ursef? may b ur designed for something bigger than npower, how much of ursef do u knw. 'man know thyself'.

Thanks so much dear......sure I do believe in myself n capability . smiley smiley.
Re: Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . by Harrisee(m): 1:56pm On Jul 22, 2017
Unique Reference Number: N-Tax-2017-000002163538-75

N Tax - no text message up until now
Re: Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . by Stevosty: 2:05pm On Jul 22, 2017
Vision2045:

Funny, not really about being a graduate but access to information, some may not even have a facebook account.
Re: Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . by martinoh(m): 2:07pm On Jul 22, 2017
Good day Npower team I've done the test but I haven't receive SMS.....is anything wrong with that?
Re: Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . by Stevosty: 2:14pm On Jul 22, 2017
Re: Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . by Stevosty: 2:18pm On Jul 22, 2017
[quote author=olayemm post=58716751][/quote] But you can't be disqualified if your registered name corresponds with your bank details, you need to verify with your bank, possibly ask them to print or send as an email to you, you then send same to npower with your complaint.
Re: Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 22, 2017
Stevosty:
Funny, not really about being a graduate but access to information, some may not even have a facebook account.

You are right though and am just being sarcastic..but yet u will agree with me that most of the comment I quoted back there, their questions was well addressed by the message from the Original O.P post at page 0...
Re: Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . by npowerng: 2:27pm On Jul 22, 2017
noskybanj:
I have not gotten any txt msg yet for d N-health. Bikonu eneedirim dis job bad bad

Good day Sir, Please note :we are currently working on BVN validation for all applicants,SMS will be sent as soon as validation is confirmed.Eventually an SMS would be sent to all applicant to either proceed to the assessment test phase or not
Re: Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . by npowerng: 2:29pm On Jul 22, 2017
Harrisee:
Unique Reference Number: N-Tax-2017-000002163538-75

N Tax - no text message up until now

Noted sir
Re: Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . by olayemm(f): 2:29pm On Jul 22, 2017
Stevosty:
But you can't be disqualified if your registered name corresponds with your bank details, you need to verify with your bank, possibly ask them to print or send as an email to you, you then send same to npower with your complaint.

Done that already both on Facebook and mail, no response from them..Thanks
Re: Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . by npowerng: 2:37pm On Jul 22, 2017
Lovintus2:
Please how do I edit my Local Government Area?

Good day sir, For new applicant correction and updating of data has not commenced yet but will commence at a date to be communicated later

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How I Lost A Job Because Of A Customised Facebook Name / Graduate With A Distinction From UK Uni & You Offered With N50k Job In Nigeria / 74rri, Nigerian Army Shortlist Names For Pre-screening Examination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.