Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . (35244 Views)

Update For 2017 Pre-selected Applicant That Were Absent During The PV In Dec. / Thread For N-TAX Applicants That Are Yet To Receive SMS / 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . by vRendoh(m): 2:52pm On Jul 22, 2017
Pls...any information on Nteach applicants. ..have they started receiving sms?
Re: Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . by npowerng: 3:01pm On Jul 22, 2017
kinglahrin7G:
pls i lost my phone which has the phone number which i used for my registration as well as my reference number. Is there a way i can change my phone number so i can be notified if i am qualified or not to write the test.NB: the phone number can't be retrieved cos its registered in another persons name. thanks as i await your reply @NpowerNG
Kindly contact your network provider and, Do a sim swap or welcome back for your Old line .
Re: Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . by tonguengineer(m): 3:26pm On Jul 22, 2017
Coded484:

people can ask question sha.
Is their worms in ur brain?
Re: Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . by npowerng: 3:45pm On Jul 22, 2017
vRendoh:
Pls...any information on Nteach applicants. ..have they started receiving sms?

No sir

1 Like

Re: Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . by npowerng: 3:46pm On Jul 22, 2017
ohlynxx93:
Hello N-POWER delegates, I was actually msged sometime last month and I had an assessment, want to be sure if dat is not different from d on going assessment presently. But I haven't gotten a respond since I sat for d assessment last month.
No sir .
Re: Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . by npowerng: 3:49pm On Jul 22, 2017
hibee4uall:
Is there hope for an applicant who used another phone number different from the one he used for BVN mainly because the latter has been lost.
Phone numbers are not part of the details that needs to match/tally .
Re: Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . by phazotron(m): 3:59pm On Jul 22, 2017
fingers crossed and praying to God. this is my escape route.

1 Like

Re: Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . by npowerng: 4:13pm On Jul 22, 2017
Lovintus2:
Please how do I edit my Local Government Area?

Good day sir, For new applicant correction and updating of data has not commenced yet but will commence at a date to be communicated later
Re: Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . by npowerng: 4:19pm On Jul 22, 2017
stevolinkon40:

A friend applied for N-Health Nd took the test yesterday but there was no option for device selection.she should login again to retake the test or that option hasn't been updated yet?

The selection of device would be available . . She should try again later
Re: Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . by npowerng: 4:20pm On Jul 22, 2017
mayorwah98:
Have registered, but have not seen any sms. What's the way forward please

We are currently working on BVN validation for all applicants,SMS will be sent as soon as validation is confirmed.Eventually an SMS would be sent to all applicant to either proceed to the assessment test phase or not
Re: Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . by npowerng: 4:22pm On Jul 22, 2017
ncha373:
pls I have done the test and also have done the device selection categories. .but no test yet....pls what is faith....no confirmation text for my bvn but I logged in successful

please be patient sir
Re: Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . by npowerng: 4:24pm On Jul 22, 2017
Horlaz:
pls my sister has yet to received sms to proceed to wrt test for npower health his unique reference number is N-Health-2017-000001707361-18

we are currently working on BVN validation for all applicants,SMS will be sent as soon as validation is confirmed.Eventually an SMS would be sent to all applicant to either proceed to the assessment test phase or not

2 Likes

Re: Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . by npowerng: 4:26pm On Jul 22, 2017
hephzibah2015:
Dear #NPowerNG,

Both I and my brother applied for N-Health and have been unable to write the test assessment due to no SMS received. Please help rectify this ASAP.

Unique Reference number: N-Health-2017-00000158676-61
My Phone number: 08064993273

and

Osunpidan Daniel
Unique Reference number: N-Health-2017-00000155164-85
His Phone number: 08060495885

we are currently working on BVN validation for all applicants,SMS will be sent as soon as validation is confirmed.Eventually an SMS would be sent to all applicant to either proceed to the assessment test phase or not
Re: Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . by npowerng: 4:28pm On Jul 22, 2017
nowpresence:

good morning sir
I submitted a wrong number I guess that was why I didn't get any message from npower. was do I make this correction.

Good day sir, For new applicant correction and updating of data has not commenced yet but will commence at a date to be communicated later
Re: Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . by Angelina996(f): 4:30pm On Jul 22, 2017
Neatb:
I registered for n-power agro,got a test that my bvn matches, I tried logging in with my bvn n phone number but it didn't open. Pls can someone tell me what the problem could be
That may occur due to the browser u used. I experienced such too... Try using desktop
Re: Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . by Ifiegboria(m): 4:44pm On Jul 22, 2017
OK
Re: Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . by Righthandson(m): 5:08pm On Jul 22, 2017
Pls how about those who registered and forgot to print out the slip and dn't know their reg no?
Re: Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . by Righthandson(m): 5:17pm On Jul 22, 2017
what's the important of reverence number?
Re: Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . by kinglahrin7G(m): 5:25pm On Jul 22, 2017
Kindly contact your network provider and, Do a sim swap or welcome back for your Old line .
its not retrievable cos it was registered with someone else's name. i have tried doing sim swap countless times but have been told the same thing everywhere.
Re: Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . by kinglahrin7G(m): 5:27pm On Jul 22, 2017
npowerng:
its not retrievable cos it was registered with someone else's name. i have tried doing sim swap countless times but have been told the same thing everywhere.
Re: Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . by Oheart: 5:36pm On Jul 22, 2017
npowerng:

Thanks, am hoping to receive my SMS, my Unique Reference Number is N-Health-2017-000001795813-25
Re: Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . by adusco(m): 5:53pm On Jul 22, 2017
npowerng:

I registered for n- tax and yet to get any text message, now that the test is over for N-tax, what's my hope
Re: Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . by speed40(f): 6:09pm On Jul 22, 2017
Thanks very much. Well understood.
Re: Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . by vRendoh(m): 6:13pm On Jul 22, 2017
npowerng:

No sir

Thanks Bro
Re: Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . by Gbenusi(m): 6:54pm On Jul 22, 2017
Hello guys, pls have misplaced my Npower I.d number because I stored it on my phone and it got faulty.

Pls, some should inform me on how I can get it.
Re: Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 22, 2017
npowerng:

Good day Sir, Please note :we are currently working on BVN validation for all applicants,SMS will be sent as soon as validation is confirmed.Eventually an SMS would be sent to all applicant to either proceed to the assessment test phase or not
meaning we will all get d text message?

My reference number is 000001338468-29 no text yet.
Re: Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . by Etizz: 7:25pm On Jul 22, 2017
npowerng:

We are currently working on BVN validation for all applicants,SMS will be sent as soon as validation is confirmed.Eventually an SMS would be sent to all applicant to either proceed to the assessment test phase or not

And my younger one just got the SMS, done with the test immediately she got the SMS, but the issue now is, her local government area she filled is different from the one she filled while registering . How can I edit and correct that? and most of all, wen I select for device its not showing up any device and I have not actually received result on the test written... how do I know my test result and select for a device?

1 Like

Re: Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . by prisiliveth: 8:08pm On Jul 22, 2017
my account is dormant, hope it won't affect d BVN verification?
Re: Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . by mashlay: 8:25pm On Jul 22, 2017
pls @npowerng .....I registered since early june for tax program till to now never receive any msg and also called the npowerng hotline several times they keep posting me ...all I want from u is just a simple answer if am "qualify or not" so that I can keep my mind @rest ......pls help me out....my reference no ; N-Tax-2017-00000174698-20, thanks looking forward to hear from u soon
Re: Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . by tbaba19: 9:00pm On Jul 22, 2017
I registered for n-power tax, up till now ve not seen any message and yet not been able to write the text. this is my reference no n-tax-2017-00000917958-89.
Re: Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . by agrowonder(m): 9:02pm On Jul 22, 2017
Please I lost my UNIQUE REFERENCE NUMBER, is there a way out for me?
Re: Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . by wwhale(m): 10:08pm On Jul 22, 2017
ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How I Lost A Job Because Of A Customised Facebook Name / Graduate With A Distinction From UK Uni & You Offered With N50k Job In Nigeria / 74rri, Nigerian Army Shortlist Names For Pre-screening Examination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.