Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . (35250 Views)

Update For 2017 Pre-selected Applicant That Were Absent During The PV In Dec. / Thread For N-TAX Applicants That Are Yet To Receive SMS / 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . by noskybanj(m): 10:22pm On Jul 22, 2017
npowerng:

Good day Sir, Please note :we are currently working on BVN validation for all applicants,SMS will be sent as soon as validation is confirmed.Eventually an SMS would be sent to all applicant to either proceed to the assessment test phase or not

Thank u
Re: Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . by johnanu(m): 10:53pm On Jul 22, 2017
Good day #npower_ng... I registered for npower health but I am yet to get a validation SMS... pls help out if possible... thanks
Re: Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . by Eve62(f): 2:55pm On Jul 23, 2017
npowerng:

Good day sir, For new applicant correction and updating of data has not commenced yet but will commence at a date to be communicated later

Gud day. Pls I logged in to do the test but can't find d space to log in. Could if be in another site. Pls help. Thanks
Re: Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . by Oheart: 6:59pm On Jul 23, 2017
npowerng:

we are currently working on BVN validation for all applicants,SMS will be sent as soon as validation is confirmed.Eventually an SMS would be sent to all applicant to either proceed to the assessment test phase or not
Pls, am I supposed to receive a text from NPower after the test and device selection
Re: Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . by Oheart: 7:13pm On Jul 23, 2017
Eve62:

Gud day. Pls I logged in to do the test but can't find d space to log in. Could if be in another site. Pls help. Thanks
After logging into d site (www.npower.gov.ng), click on a 3 dash sign on ur right. From there choose test, when it opens, type in ur phone no and BVN. I believe dat this will help.
Re: Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . by npowerng: 11:13am On Jul 24, 2017
Oheart:

Pls, am I supposed to receive a text from NPower after the test and device selection
The invitation for interview is still on for N-tax only
Re: Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . by Lawalsuleiman(m): 11:35am On Jul 24, 2017
npowerng:

Am an intending N-health participant who registered since the 16th of June. I am yet to received an SMS to continue to test or otherwise. plus, my first and last names match my BVN as received by my bank before I applied. I feel my application was probably skipped in error, kindly verify my candidacy. Here is my reference number N-health -2017-00000184515-25. Awaiting your reply here. Thank you in advance.
Re: Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . by npowerng: 2:28pm On Jul 24, 2017
Lawalsuleiman:

Am an intending N-health participant who registered since the 16th of June. I am yet to received an SMS to continue to test or otherwise. plus, my first and last names match my BVN as received by my bank before I applied. I feel my application was probably skipped in error, kindly verify my candidacy. Here is my reference number N-health -2017-00000184515-25. Awaiting your reply here. Thank you in advance.

So if you applied for N-Health and you have NOT written your assessment tests, please log in to write your test with your BVN and Phone number.
If you are unable to log in, please note that your BVN records do not match your application so your application journey has come to an end
Re: Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . by PrinceNuel1(m): 2:51pm On Jul 24, 2017
I applied for the N-Teach program instead of N-Agro, and I have tried to register again with the N-Agro selection but after the registration it tells me am already in the system without giving any reference number for the Agor selection,is there a way to change this option ?
Re: Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . by Ugomajority: 3:01pm On Jul 24, 2017
thegeniusoye:
I dont know if its right to say this, I think some network has issues, mine is mtn Btw, so u may not eventually get a SMS from npower. In my case, I didnt get an SMS alert but a friend of mine who we registered same day got a SMS, he uses mtn too, so after completing his own test, I decided to try my luck and see if my test was ready. Well, mine was actually ready! I have done the test too. So my advice is, pls keep checking even if dont get a SMS from npower.

Then per device or not, mine was showing device selected error or something, well, it later accepted my
device, I dont know if that's d device argument I'm seeing here or something else.

God bless Nairaland!

Pls how do I make the selection. Don't knw hw to go abt it
Re: Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . by npowerng: 3:20pm On Jul 24, 2017
Ugomajority:

Pls how do I make the selection. Don't knw hw to go abt it

Sir you can keep trying . it would come up later .
Re: Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . by noskybanj(m): 3:40pm On Jul 24, 2017
I saw a msg on d net from Npower saying N-health applicants who r yet to recieve a msg can log in and do d test. I did log in, did d test nd submited. Xo i advice those (N-health) yet to get a msg to log in and write d test to. Remember today is 24th.
Re: Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 24, 2017
npowerng:

Sir you can keep trying . it would come up later .
Hello!
I'm yet to write the test for N-Tax and I've not been able to login.
Is BVN validation still on for N-Tax applicant? or has our application come to an end?
N-Tax-2017-000001564581-33
thanks
Re: Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . by Godfather898989: 9:29am On Jul 25, 2017
Who has log in for npower agro? mine is saying invalid log in.
Re: Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . by cazali: 12:48pm On Jul 25, 2017
Pls what about those that register for nTax n didn't get d message
Re: Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . by ideee03(f): 1:12pm On Jul 25, 2017
Hello,

Please how do I go about retrieving my unique reference number? I seem to have misplaced the diary where I had it written down. I have tried calling but the service line is always busy. I sent a mail but no positive feedback yet.

Also I am yet to receive an SMS to proceed to take the test for the Npower Tax.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . by Coded484: 8:06am On Jul 30, 2017
tonguengineer:

Is their worms in ur brain?
Lol...You are still proofing my point. Asking stupid questions upandan like a person with brain f@g
Re: Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 8:13am On Jul 30, 2017
npowerng:

Good day,
This N-Tax programme isn't organised at all. Some are already going for training while others who wrote the test are yet to get interview invite or even a text telling them that their application won't go through and that's too bad. Why are we never organised in this country?
Why can't the Npower team be of a good standard?

You say the selection process is fair, now tell me, how can that be when some people are kept in the dark as to the status of their application while others are going for training?
Re: Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . by Mickyboiz: 8:20am On Jul 30, 2017
npowerng:
Sir
I applied for N_Tax and I haven't received invitation for interview
N-tax-2017-00000404960-76

1 Like

Re: Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . by Bamidele539: 12:48pm On Jul 30, 2017
@npower_ng

If by Aug 31st i did not receive text message to proceed or end or still having 'invalid login' i will definately give-up on this year's program, because i have my BVN printout which tallies with my Npower Application..

N-Tax-2017-00000389041-27

Thanks
Re: Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . by akabu2016: 3:15pm On Jul 30, 2017
Add my number to Npower new applicant whatsapp group thanks admin........... 07068998967
Re: Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . by Femmyfamous4u(m): 10:21pm On Jul 30, 2017
Npowerng, I am an ntax applicant and I want to know the criteria used for shortlisting ntax applicants? The process is so shoddy to me. Is the physical verification or interview still ongoing? Since we wrote the test you kept us in the dark with no message on the dashboard no text message , nothing. News are flying here and their that the the needed applicants have been taken already. What's your say?
Re: Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . by npowerng: 10:18am On Jul 31, 2017
LaClicKLaBenDin:

Good day,
This N-Tax programme isn't organised at all. Some are already going for training while others who wrote the test are yet to get interview invite or even a text telling them that their application won't go through and that's too bad. Why are we never organised in this country?
Why can't the Npower team be of a good standard?

You say the selection process is fair, now tell me, how can that be when some people are kept in the dark as to the status of their application while others are going for training?

Good day sir. This is to inform you that SMS was sent to all applicant . As for people that didn't receive any SMS should check their SMS setting, and most of them must have activated the DND on their profile.
Re: Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 10:49am On Jul 31, 2017
npowerng:

Good day sir. This is to inform you that SMS was sent to all applicant . As for people that didn't receive any SMS should check their SMS setting, and most of them must have activated the DND on their profile.

With all due respect, that's not true. SMS wasn't sent to everyone and the inability for some people to receive SMS is because of DND. Please don't generalise.

How can someone who receives all sorts of crap spam messages from our network providers will suddenly not receive SMS from Npower because of DND?

What about the interview call, is it being delayed by DND too?

You guys should sit up and stop making lame excuses.
Re: Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . by nadalion: 2:33pm On Jul 31, 2017
I need help please, i created an npower account and i got a unique code. I tried logging in today to prepare for Wednesday test and it keeps saying record not found. Anyone had this problem before? I tried resetting the password and it still says wrong /invalid details.
Re: Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . by Essont(m): 9:47pm On Jul 31, 2017
I also don't have my reg. Number, please how do i retrieve it?
Re: Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . by Ifiegboria(m): 1:21am On Aug 04, 2017
npowerng:

I still can't login. It's showing Invalid login. Could it be that they still have not verified my bvn or there was a problem in my application? I applied for N-Teach. What should I do to rectify this before the test date for nteach? Thanks

Note: this bvn matches 3 of my bank accounts with three different banks
Re: Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . by ugommafavour: 8:17pm On Aug 04, 2017
N power please tell us our fate,2016 beneficiaries that have issues with payment,after working for months no payment,ACC WITH UNMATCHED BVN has being rectified still no payment.
Re: Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . by Thiannah(f): 8:55pm On Aug 04, 2017
Good afternoon, please I registered for Nhealth since the 24th of July and I've not gotten any message since then.
Re: Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . by Thiannah(f): 8:56pm On Aug 04, 2017
Good evening, please I registered for Nhealth since the 24th of
July and I've not gotten any feedback whatsoever, please any form of reply will be appreciated.
Re: Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . by lizlazy(f): 5:03pm On Aug 06, 2017
Goodevenin.pls hv been trying to log in with my fone no and BVN but it keeps showing invalid.What shd I do pls.thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How I Lost A Job Because Of A Customised Facebook Name / Graduate With A Distinction From UK Uni & You Offered With N50k Job In Nigeria / 74rri, Nigerian Army Shortlist Names For Pre-screening Examination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.