Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

"Don’t Kill Fulani Herdsmen", Okowa Begs Deltans - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Don’t Kill Fulani Herdsmen", Okowa Begs Deltans (17157 Views)

Video Of Soldiers Killing Policemen In Taraba: Don’t Kill Me, Policeman Begged / Election: Prosecute, Don’t Kill Nigerians – Ben Bruce Tells Military / FLOOD: Okowa Begs FG, Organised Private Sector To Assist Victims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Don’t Kill Fulani Herdsmen", Okowa Begs Deltans by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 19, 2017
Two wrongs don't make a right?
Re: "Don’t Kill Fulani Herdsmen", Okowa Begs Deltans by Ekealterego: 11:53am On Jul 19, 2017
fratermathy:

Okowa is only being a politician. This statement is saddening but then it may have been read out of context. We all know journalists.
Aren't you shameless? If it were the peaceful IPOB, you would be all over the thread foaming in the mouth with epileptic reactions but now it's the Fulani herdsmen raping and killing you guys and destroying your farmlands, look at how your sense of diplomacy have returned and your aura of pledge bestowed on you. Mind you, I was a witness to their wanton destruction of farmlands in Mosogar, Jesse and Oghara.

3 Likes

Re: "Don’t Kill Fulani Herdsmen", Okowa Begs Deltans by Nobody: 11:54am On Jul 19, 2017
I HAVE 10 NAIRA WHO WILL CONTRIBUTE MORE SO THAT WE CAN PURCHASE SENSE FOR THIS ENTITY

3 Likes

Re: "Don’t Kill Fulani Herdsmen", Okowa Begs Deltans by Frankbaro(m): 11:54am On Jul 19, 2017
Ok! But The Herdsmen Can Kill Deltans Including Traditional Rulers Ikwa?
Well Done Mr Governor, It Will Soon Be The Turn Of You And Ur Family

So Senseless & Cowardly

1 Like

Re: "Don’t Kill Fulani Herdsmen", Okowa Begs Deltans by begwong: 11:55am On Jul 19, 2017
MUMU governor,who you don hear for north from baba to the governors that cautioned foolanis not to kill others
They should be dealt with weapon for weapon. na them get monopoly to kill abi?Nangsense!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Don’t Kill Fulani Herdsmen", Okowa Begs Deltans by Nobody: 11:56am On Jul 19, 2017
I really hate ignorance.

The Fulanis coming around with cattle are NOT herdsmen. There is an ongoing plan to destroy all farmlands in the middle belt and the entire South. The North wants to become the FOOD SUPPLY MONOPOLISTS of the country. So, that they can control price flow of food. Then they will start re-engineering the food to disease you all and also, they will use it as a weapon like they did during the Biafra-Nigeria War.

Open your eyes and pay attention to my predictions:
The terrorists you call herdsmen destroy your crops and kill farmers and residents alike. They uproot and destroy your crops, Not so ? No cattle does that.

The strategy is to create massive fears, so that people in the Middle Belt and entire South no longer go to farms, then soon enough they will depend on buying. Next generation will not even know farming, by then the Northern Usman Dan Fodio maffia must have succeeded. Your oil will be useless soon, as we bring on board zero-point energy soon.

Open your eyes and fight for your destinies. This world is not what you think it is. Protect yourselves before the race that hates your race will not wipe you out. You guys are so limited in knowledge. There is a war going on. Cold wars are more effective at the long run than physical mortal combat.

Open your eyes and see the war.

Join Nnamdi Kanu, protect him. IPOB is too small for him to head. Convince him to join a national rescure mission to rescue the entire tribes. You all need more Saviors than him. If not, the entire SW, MD and SS/SE will be enchroached by the fastest religion and their covet multiplicity via plural marriages and rat-like reproduction prowess. This war is not earthly only. It is going on in every galaxy we came from.
Re: "Don’t Kill Fulani Herdsmen", Okowa Begs Deltans by Sonoyom(m): 11:56am On Jul 19, 2017
Weakling Governor

1 Like

Re: "Don’t Kill Fulani Herdsmen", Okowa Begs Deltans by Jabioro: 12:00pm On Jul 19, 2017
But the Fulani men can kill the Deltans.. Okowan Okugbe..

1 Like

Re: "Don’t Kill Fulani Herdsmen", Okowa Begs Deltans by Edu3Again: 12:01pm On Jul 19, 2017
Ehiscotch:

What do you think the Northerners would do to them over there?
Diplomacy has to be applied to prevent such from happening.
Chasing them out would heighten the tension in the country.
The country is on its last legs and you expect a governor to come out to say such?
Yes. It is saddening the spate of terror in the country but this is asking too much.
Let the governor tighten up security and not chase out a whole tribe just because of the sins of a few.

I agree dont chase them out, let them continue being killed angry
Re: "Don’t Kill Fulani Herdsmen", Okowa Begs Deltans by udemzyudex(m): 12:01pm On Jul 19, 2017
googlepikins:
I don't know why I hate cowards. Okowa = coward

Hmmm. What do you expect him to say naa? Tell delta to kill any herds man they see? Naa
Re: "Don’t Kill Fulani Herdsmen", Okowa Begs Deltans by jfleece(m): 12:02pm On Jul 19, 2017
DonVikings:
Okowa, Wawa and Abakaliki Ibo Jewish secret agents trained by mossad are coming for you. Brace for impact. grin

They have a nuclear ballistic missile specially made for this occasion. cheesy
nor let them catch u oooo... I nor dey ooooo!!!!
Re: "Don’t Kill Fulani Herdsmen", Okowa Begs Deltans by nnokwa042(m): 12:02pm On Jul 19, 2017
Kazim88:
I couldn't help but shed tears...

Is it that our GOVERNORS for piece of crumbs from the North/FG of their own resources sold their soul to the devil.. and sacrifice their people lives...

Can you hear this man, a governor admit that a whole village have wiped out by this Fulanis..
is he waitin for them wipe out half of the state?

Children, Women Dying.. you act as if it's OK... Can't you... it's getting worse....

What are they afraid of? the Almajiri north or The Tyranny FG or Separation...

Our Governors have failed us...

this ifeanyi okowa is not fit enough to be a Governor upon all the money delta receive every month he is still afraid to call a spade a spade,fayose with little money ekiti receive as thier monthly allocation fayose is not afraid of buhari and his Fulani herdsmen

1 Like

Re: "Don’t Kill Fulani Herdsmen", Okowa Begs Deltans by classic70: 12:03pm On Jul 19, 2017
good one
Re: "Don’t Kill Fulani Herdsmen", Okowa Begs Deltans by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 19, 2017
grin shocked grin

Chief Okowa, are you truly ejaculating this from your buccal cavity?

I understand you are trying to be diplomatic but you have only succeeded in branding yourself a weak donkey!

Don't kill them is a good instruction but should we allow those blood thirsty vampires from hell roam free and slaughter us cheaply

Common Okowa, there must be something tangible u can spew.

If we shouldn't kill them, can we at least kill their cattle or beat them to stupor when they trespass our lands?

Okowa abeg tell us something to cheer about jor.

2 Likes

Re: "Don’t Kill Fulani Herdsmen", Okowa Begs Deltans by Skmoda(m): 12:07pm On Jul 19, 2017
fumiswtpusy:
Is this okowa a yoruba man or what.because that's the only tribe that has agreed to lick the fulanis man anus forever no matter what.
Nnamdi kanu my love please teach okowa some bravery
why do you always lament? Are you the writer of lamentation? Any small thing, it's yoruba this and that.

1 Like

Re: "Don’t Kill Fulani Herdsmen", Okowa Begs Deltans by jfleece(m): 12:09pm On Jul 19, 2017
This is why I love fayose, he may not be an efficient governor, but he protected his people against the fulani herdsmen.

1 Like

Re: "Don’t Kill Fulani Herdsmen", Okowa Begs Deltans by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jul 19, 2017
VERY SOON VERY SOON. THE MAMBILA MILITIA TREATMENT WOULD WIPE THEM OFF. NEVER HAVE THESE GUYS BEEN SO BOLD TILL THIS PRESENT GOVERNMENT CAME INTO POWER, GO AND BUY YOUR LAND AND REAR YOUR COWS. LEAVE FARMERS ALONE. EVIL CREATURES WITH TWISTED MINDS. I BLAME BRITAIN FOR THIS STUPID AMALGAMATION.RE-STRUCTURE NIGERIA I STAND

1 Like

Re: "Don’t Kill Fulani Herdsmen", Okowa Begs Deltans by Arrester171(m): 12:13pm On Jul 19, 2017
So they shouldn't kill fulani headsmen? They should be looking like zombies while family and property are being destroyed. Clap for your self Mr governor

1 Like

Re: "Don’t Kill Fulani Herdsmen", Okowa Begs Deltans by goldenarrow: 12:25pm On Jul 19, 2017
ZombiePUNISHER:
On behalf of all the afonja Muslims worldwide ... We greet you ifeanyi okowa
Nigerians should learn to endure the Fulani terror cos their is no other way
Fulanis are great people
They made us Muslims
Only them are good enough to be sultans

Okowa the man

Chai, you are not a very good boy. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: "Don’t Kill Fulani Herdsmen", Okowa Begs Deltans by goldenarrow: 12:28pm On Jul 19, 2017
Jabioro:
But the Fulani men can kill the Deltans.. Okowan Okugbe..

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Don’t Kill Fulani Herdsmen", Okowa Begs Deltans by Barrywilly(m): 12:51pm On Jul 19, 2017
They should not kill fulanis abi fulanis should please not wipe them off. Confused governor. Is people can defend themselves in the absence of government protection, they should be encouraged to go ahead like the Mambilla warriors
Re: "Don’t Kill Fulani Herdsmen", Okowa Begs Deltans by Cyberrex(m): 12:51pm On Jul 19, 2017
fumiswtpusy:
Is this okowa a yoruba man or what.because that's the only tribe that has agreed to lick the fulanis man anus forever no matter what.

BRAVO!!! it must have taken a lot of guts to show how dumb you are to the world.

what can I say, I'm impressed

**thumbs up**
Re: "Don’t Kill Fulani Herdsmen", Okowa Begs Deltans by smileyoo: 1:04pm On Jul 19, 2017
in a plain language, the gov is telling his people to accept that they 're a conquered territory. fulani criminals can kill you, but please don't retaliate for peace to reign. am begining to love gov. fayose, who love his people like his own flesh. okowa don't love his people, that's why he can sacrifice them on the alter of political niceties. deltans over to you. your life your own.

1 Like

Re: "Don’t Kill Fulani Herdsmen", Okowa Begs Deltans by emenezer(m): 1:05pm On Jul 19, 2017
I pity the deltans, most expectially the igbos there that claim they are not igbos, una sorry.

1 Like

Re: "Don’t Kill Fulani Herdsmen", Okowa Begs Deltans by ghuzy01: 1:08pm On Jul 19, 2017
fumiswtpusy:
Is your brain leaking? What concerns Yoruba with the story,pls receive sense.
Re: "Don’t Kill Fulani Herdsmen", Okowa Begs Deltans by Adebowale89(m): 1:18pm On Jul 19, 2017
ZombiePUNISHER:
On behalf of all the afonja Muslims worldwide ... We greet you ifeanyi okowa
Nigerians should learn to endure the Fulani terror cos their is no other way
Fulanis are great people
They made us Muslims
Only them are good enough to be sultans

Okowa the man

connect with your brain before typing kid. the topic is about Fulani herdsmen and farmers in delta state, so go screw yourself

@ the topic, I swear I don't know who's more dumb btw okowa and that Enugu governor on the issue of security

if okowa had taken a primitive steps like fayose, all these would have called these fulani herdsnonsense to order

you're just soliciting more for their killings, deltans don't used to be the deltans I once knew. was their defence solely on oil and not on their community safety? the militant had gone dumb, they only come out to give ultimatum about ipob but leave their people suffer. who's fo.oling who?
Re: "Don’t Kill Fulani Herdsmen", Okowa Begs Deltans by Newmanluckyman(m): 1:18pm On Jul 19, 2017
Kazim88:
Governor Ifeanyi Okowa of Delta State has appealed to the people of the state not to kill herdsmen who invade their communities or stray into their farmlands with their animals but to allow the government to find lasting solution to the problem.
Okowa, made the passionate plea while speaking at a town hall meeting held at Oghara, the administrative headquarters of Ethiope West Local Government Area of the state.

Responding to general outcry by several contributors at the town hall meeting that Fulani nomads were compounding the prevailing food scarcity problems and poverty among the people, he stressed that the frequent clashes between nomadic herders and local community farmers was a complex national one that requires national resolution.

According to Okowa, “You see, it is a very complex issue; it is a national issue and we have all been shouting about it even at the Governors Forum. It is not peculiar to Delta State. In fact, not long ago, a whole village was destroyed in Benue State...

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2017/05/19/dont-kill-fulani-herdsmen-okowa-begs-deltans/

...talk talk and beg beg governor. Be decisive Mr Ifeanyi for once

1 Like

Re: "Don’t Kill Fulani Herdsmen", Okowa Begs Deltans by eROCK247(m): 1:35pm On Jul 19, 2017
Kazim88:
Governor Ifeanyi Okowa of Delta State has appealed to the people of the state not to kill herdsmen who invade their communities or stray into their farmlands with their animals but to allow the government to find lasting solution to the problem.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2017/05/19/dont-kill-fulani-herdsmen-okowa-begs-deltans/

We all knw how this works. He can call for patience since none of his loved ones r affected. People r struggling to make ends meet and some stupid hooligans will come into ur land to steal, kill, tape and maim and the govt folds its hands... The government doesn't give a hoot so we have to protect ourselves to the best of our ability
Re: "Don’t Kill Fulani Herdsmen", Okowa Begs Deltans by starz100: 1:35pm On Jul 19, 2017
Oh God save us
Re: "Don’t Kill Fulani Herdsmen", Okowa Begs Deltans by PenSniper: 1:37pm On Jul 19, 2017
Another weeping and wailing governor.
Re: "Don’t Kill Fulani Herdsmen", Okowa Begs Deltans by Maduawuchukwu(m): 1:40pm On Jul 19, 2017
5DMindset:
I really hate ignorance.

The Fulanis coming around with cattle are NOT herdsmen. There is an ongoing plan to destroy all farmlands in the middle belt and the entire South. The North wants to become the FOOD SUPPLY MONOPOLISTS of the country. So, that they can control price flow of food. Then they will start re-engineering the food to disease you all and also, they will use it as a weapon like they did during the Biafra-Nigeria War.

Open your eyes and pay attention to my predictions:
The terrorists you call herdsmen destroy your crops and kill farmers and residents alike. They uproot and destroy your crops, Not so ? No cattle does that.

The strategy is to create massive fears, so that people in the Middle Belt and entire South no longer go to farms, then soon enough they will depend on buying. Next generation will not even know farming, by then the Northern Usman Dan Fodio maffia must have succeeded. Your oil will be useless soon, as we bring on board zero-point energy soon.

Open your eyes and fight for your destinies. This world is not what you think it is. Protect yourselves before the race that hates your race will not wipe you out. You guys are so limited in knowledge. There is a war going on. Cold wars are more effective at the long run than physical mortal combat.

Open your eyes and see the war.

Join Nnamdi Kanu, protect him. IPOB is too small for him to head. Convince him to join a national rescure mission to rescue the entire tribes. You all need more Saviors than him. If not, the entire SW, MD and SS/SE will be enchroached by the fastest religion and their covet multiplicity via plural marriages and rat-like reproduction prowess. This war is not earthly only. It is going on in every galaxy we came from.

5D longest time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari: I Am Not Happy With State Of Electricity In Nigeria / Gunshots, Panic As Aregbesola’s Convoy Passed Through Osogbo / EFCC Quizzes Abba Moro, Ex-interior Minister, Over NIS Recruitment Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.