Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,078 members, 7,821,711 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Is It Proper For My Girlfriend To Sleep In A Guys House? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Proper For My Girlfriend To Sleep In A Guys House? (38159 Views)

Is this One Of The Signs To Know She Wants Sex When Going To A Guys Place (pics) / Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? / Girls Do U Enjoy Robbing Ur Boobs On A Guys Shoulder In A Bus?my Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Proper For My Girlfriend To Sleep In A Guys House? by jennyz: 10:08pm On Feb 08, 2010
How come NL guys always advice to run at the first sign of trouble.if your girl's not serious with you,you should know.it's not right 4 her 2 crash in the other guys house but it's not right 2 break up with her because of it.for God's sake you've not even talked to her about it.talk to her
Re: Is It Proper For My Girlfriend To Sleep In A Guys House? by Joe50(m): 11:49pm On Feb 08, 2010
free your mind my guy; nothing is happening or you die in heart attack.
Just free ur mind huh!
Re: Is It Proper For My Girlfriend To Sleep In A Guys House? by SisiEko1(f): 12:13am On Feb 09, 2010
I honestly dont get what all these chics on this thread are on about, i just read lines with chics saying stuff like there is nothing to it. abeg oh, there is so much to it. its cos of chics like this that u hv guys calling chics hoes.
If her boyfriend was aware of her good samaritan male corper friend i would even understand. Out of the blues, some Mr nice Corper let u crash in his house repeatedly. Abeg make una get real. Even if nothing happened, it is just totally DISRESPECTFUL.
If my boyfriend came up with this kinda crappy story i would give him hell.
Re: Is It Proper For My Girlfriend To Sleep In A Guys House? by azubyky: 10:52am On Feb 09, 2010
Jaylone:

The best thing to do is to pay her a surprise visit and talk with her. Close marking and eye contact will do the trick. If she is really cheating on you now, she will definitely do the same even when you are married to her.
GUy! de talk Well na!!!. what do u xpect? someone needs your opinion in order for him not to make the wrong decision, u de here de jelous his duplex. i guess u no get babe so u wont understand what it means for your girl or wife to be to sleep in a room, on the same bed with a man u dont know. and if she is a very neat girl she might want to take a shower b4 sleepin that 9t. am insinuating anything!
what i think you should have done is provoke follow d babe. Reason: there are things u dont take 4granted in your relationSHIP (things like ur girl sleeping in another mans house). were there is love there is jelousy even our God is a jealous God. so when u spark very well she will not dare that again. u know y? she already know the result if u find out.
so my bro the did has been done u dont have to go back now to action HER becos someone said so. it is possible that nothing IS happening between the 2. but since u dont like the idea of her sleepin in another mans HOUSE just talk to her nicely not to repeat that again. after all she told you the truth, she could have lied to u and u would have beliveD HER but she didnt so u need to respect that part if not she wont be that free to tell u anything of this nature again.
so my guy for now IS NO BIG DEAL but if it repeat itself AGAIN then IS A BIG DEAL
ENJOY!!!
Re: Is It Proper For My Girlfriend To Sleep In A Guys House? by xstarright: 11:03am On Feb 09, 2010
its nt proper, bt for her 2 tell u she's crashing in a guys place, she's being truthfull. call her n knw if there is noting bt her n d guy in quest. goodluck
Re: Is It Proper For My Girlfriend To Sleep In A Guys House? by PurestBoy(m): 11:12am On Feb 09, 2010
Sisi Eko:

I honestly dont get what all these chics on this thread are on about, i just read lines with chics saying stuff like there is nothing to it. abeg oh, there is so much to it. its cos of chics like this that u hv guys calling chics hoes.
If her boyfriend was aware of her good samaritan male corper friend i would even understand. Out of the blues, some Mr nice Corper let u crash in his house repeatedly. Abeg make una get real. Even if nothing happened, it is just totally DISRESPECTFUL.

Best comment to this thread
Re: Is It Proper For My Girlfriend To Sleep In A Guys House? by Nobody: 11:16am On Feb 09, 2010
Sisi Eko:

Miss Moralist, I beg to differ.
Re: Is It Proper For My Girlfriend To Sleep In A Guys House? by TeeJay6(m): 11:19am On Feb 09, 2010
poster
i think it was careless of your gf to do what she did, as she has now created an element of doubt in your heart about her and if care is not taken might affect your relationship.
What i dont get is she went there because there was no light, is she not a naija girl? is this the 1st time she would be sleeping without light? so when you get married and nepa strike she will go to the someone else's house for the night? Me i smell rat jare, its difficult to believe she wasnt planning on sleeping with the guy, her excuse is very lame!
Re: Is It Proper For My Girlfriend To Sleep In A Guys House? by techie(m): 12:14pm On Feb 09, 2010
@Michelin89

Of course when they get married and the husband happens to travel. she can just pop into the nice male neighbours house just because there is no light and their generator wouldnt start, no big deal right?
Re: Is It Proper For My Girlfriend To Sleep In A Guys House? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Feb 09, 2010
techie:

@Michelin89

Of course when they get married and the husband happens to travel. she can just pop into the nice male neighbours house just because there is no light and their generator wouldnt start, no big deal right?

Sorry but I can't condemn someone because of a general belief. Even after my personal experiences I am still careful about how I label people.  wink
Re: Is It Proper For My Girlfriend To Sleep In A Guys House? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 09, 2010
Guy, hold ur ears and run. Girls are very deceptive. they'd tell u its o'rite, Now here's my story, When i was serving, a girl started spending weekends with me cos she was posted to a village and i was in town, She was in a serious relationship, We started making out real good. I even fell in love, But guess what? She's getting married to the same guy this year, If she can see reasons to do that now,(ur gal), then she'll see reasons when u guys are married and u arent around. Be wise, She f------k him and she'll com back to you,
I ws there, i only pity the guy she's marrying, cos i know i can still have my way if we see,
Re: Is It Proper For My Girlfriend To Sleep In A Guys House? by hugooh42(m): 12:46pm On Feb 09, 2010
Hey peolple we should wake up!in these days of high rate of infidelity,even amongst married folks.so whether she cheated on you or not during her NYSC period ,that should not be an issue ,since she is not officially married to you. just make haste and marry her. i guess she will settlle down to her responsibilities of being a good wife. chikena!!!
Re: Is It Proper For My Girlfriend To Sleep In A Guys House? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Feb 09, 2010
It pains me so much dat Nigeria has deteriorated this much in the fidelity chart. How long we gonna sleep with thorns in our flesh. To see that some stupi gals here are supporting the motion and some woman wrapper-guys too saying its ok. I pray ur chics call u with such news one day, (FOOLS).
At poster, the gal ain't good for you trust me,
If she told u doesnt mean notyhing, This gal told her guy and we were already humping like buffalos then,
Would she or any stupid gal take it likely to tell her that u the boyfriend is harbouring a gal in ur room spending the night with you,
Its gonna drive u crazy . YES! But, u have to talk to her and scold her for disrespectin u by going to a guys house to sleep for woteva stupid reasons.
No guy has te right to see the Morning-Freshness of mygal except ME, Call be old-skol, aS if i care,
Re: Is It Proper For My Girlfriend To Sleep In A Guys House? by SisiEko1(f): 1:05pm On Feb 09, 2010
michelin89:

Miss Moralist, I beg to differ.

Hey Michelina, its not about being a moralist, respect in a relationship is very vital, she clearly disrespected him, i dont care much about the aftemath of her crashing there, i care about her decision to disrespect her man in the first place. Its just plain wrong to disrespect ur partner.
This is a thread ppl should learn from , treat ur partners with respect, it doesnt cost that much!
Michelina, re u made of iron? if ur partner disrespects u like that wouldnt u turn into a dragon?
Re: Is It Proper For My Girlfriend To Sleep In A Guys House? by amaikama(m): 3:15pm On Feb 09, 2010
@Poster, Jezzz!!!! ha! and double ha!!!, wat i could say right now is that do not assume the negative first. assume nothing is going on then have a serious talk with her. wat does she mean there is no light and she has to sleep in another coppers place is she scared of the dark don't she have any other places to go to but a man coopers house to sleep

Just call her to order and find out what was going on in her mind as she was thinking of sleeping somewhere else
Re: Is It Proper For My Girlfriend To Sleep In A Guys House? by Iniabasi: 3:43pm On Feb 09, 2010
attn:Poster

what your girl did was very wrong and you have to scold her. if this case was vice-versa all hell will definately let loose. she may have done 'nothin' all night with the guy but if she continues to sleep with a stranger, sooner or later 'things' would begin to happen,that is if e neva don dey happen.pls relax ur mind and tell her it shouldn't happen again.
if she's the one for you she surely wld be. e neva reach to change your mind as per settling down but be vigilante.

friendly advice.no pun intended
Re: Is It Proper For My Girlfriend To Sleep In A Guys House? by dupsygal: 4:09pm On Feb 09, 2010
so u re saying when i sleep over at a male friend's place then i have done smtin crasy like actually sleep wt him, ve sex and tell 'my boyfriend' whom i knw is very serious abt our relationship dt i ws sleeping wt sm other guy dt is yet to have direction for hs life(well, maybe sm direction, but nt yet settled down)?no, i don't think i ll be doing dt!

the only reason why she told her boyfrnd ws because there was notin to it than jst wat she zd, she went to get sm air, we shld stop reading meaning into things especially where there is none. i knw its difficult accepting it, jst discuss it wt her and tell her u re nt comfortable wt it rather than suspecting her of misconduct which she myt be innocent of, i rest my case wink
Re: Is It Proper For My Girlfriend To Sleep In A Guys House? by AbamiEda1: 4:12pm On Feb 09, 2010
This is not something u should throw at us to answer. Just imagine I ran to u seeking advice as the issue was mine. Wont you tell me to PRESS CTRL+ALT+DEL.
How u wan believe say something did not go down that night, more especially a corper. my Guy wake up and give her a RED CARD.
Re: Is It Proper For My Girlfriend To Sleep In A Guys House? by YME4(m): 4:55pm On Feb 09, 2010
refer to my earlier post. case dismissed
Re: Is It Proper For My Girlfriend To Sleep In A Guys House? by sizzlers(m): 6:26pm On Feb 09, 2010
lol proper if there is no string attached. i mean no sleeping in the same bed
Re: Is It Proper For My Girlfriend To Sleep In A Guys House? by suchislife: 6:29pm On Feb 09, 2010
@ poster, you should handle the situation wisely, you know your girl friend more than anybody that giving you advice. By knowing a person personality will enable us predict his/her behaviors. The devil you know is better than the angel you don't know.

Everybody has a problem in a relationship, but it depend on how you can handle it and control your emotion.

Think about it.
Re: Is It Proper For My Girlfriend To Sleep In A Guys House? by sizzlers(m): 6:42pm On Feb 09, 2010
think about what.
Re: Is It Proper For My Girlfriend To Sleep In A Guys House? by Olalimits(m): 2:46am On Feb 10, 2010
Stop deceiving yourself!
Ur Queen is dying in the arms of a co-corper & she's been lashed steadingly.Cos I don't see a reason why she'd choose to sleep in his house rather than a fellow female's.
Well,just speaking from experience!
Re: Is It Proper For My Girlfriend To Sleep In A Guys House? by Nestoville(m): 2:43pm On Feb 10, 2010
Not good at all, the guy could even be a rapist and if he is not why tempt him especially when you are in a serious relationship that might lead to a future with someone. Not good at all, our ladies are not even encouraged to visit single guys during the day no to talk of all night!!! lol
Re: Is It Proper For My Girlfriend To Sleep In A Guys House? by idifu(m): 3:13pm On Feb 10, 2010
it's a 50/50 thing she might be cheating or not cheating on you, if you gotta quit the relationship be sure she is cheating on you and make sure you are able to prove it with facts and dont base your judgment on what ppl tell u to do.
Re: Is It Proper For My Girlfriend To Sleep In A Guys House? by emeke123(m): 6:55pm On Feb 10, 2010
My guy, if this is the first time of her doing this tell her not to attempt such brave move again, Also you might want to check and double check if she is really your girlfriend, You just never know.

If this dude is not her "REAL" brother or a cuzin then just tell her you dont feel comfortable on what she is doing. If she tells you she can't stop "sleeping" in the other man's house then my guy you suppose borrow leg and ja from the realtionship. Unless you wun fight for person wey dey sleep around town.

Good luck
Re: Is It Proper For My Girlfriend To Sleep In A Guys House? by Mhismole(f): 1:32am On Feb 11, 2010
omo, i laugh
"There was no light"
I had to check the poster's post again
to make sure you were in nigeria.
to validate that excuse.
guy,
she probably takes you for a fool already.
Re: Is It Proper For My Girlfriend To Sleep In A Guys House? by ayettymama(f): 1:46am On Feb 11, 2010
i still dnt see wat the biggie is

i stay at my friends all the time

afte playin on his playstation till late

*just realised how that sounds and runs away*
Re: Is It Proper For My Girlfriend To Sleep In A Guys House? by Sherrynoble(f): 11:50am On Feb 11, 2010
U don't just jump into conclusion,u never can tell whether d guy is just a friend or sumthing and i don't see anything bad in sleeping in ones male friend's house in as much as there is nothing btw them.U had better be wise so u don't lose ur girl over a mere imagination.
Re: Is It Proper For My Girlfriend To Sleep In A Guys House? by Sherrynoble(f): 11:53am On Feb 11, 2010
U don't just jump into conclusion,u never can tell whether d guy is just a friend or sumthing and i don't see anything bad in sleeping in ones male friend's house in as much as there is nothing btw them.U had better be wise so u don't lose ur girl over a mere imagination.
Re: Is It Proper For My Girlfriend To Sleep In A Guys House? by xpagnol: 1:04pm On Feb 11, 2010
hey poster i wanna ask , did u meet her at amsterdam that she cannot sleep whitout lig that shth
as far as am concerned she is a big liar, while serving one of my bed mate while in action told her
fiance to call back later that she is having her community developement service,

she has been brutally bleeped,
Re: Is It Proper For My Girlfriend To Sleep In A Guys House? by Chikendo(m): 1:54pm On Feb 11, 2010
2 tins r involved! Bt my candid opinion, its nt rite cos we r humans and could fall into temptations. If u do love her, ask her to stop.  Lite or no lite! She shouldnt tink of slipin in anoda guys apartment. Dats no xcuse. D choice is urs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Runs For His Life After He Was Caught With Another Man's Girlfriend (Video) / Ladies, 12 Signs That He’s A Keeper. / Girls That Easily Give Out Their Numbers Are Usually Hard To Get?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.