Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

PDP Chieftains Renew Battle For Chairmanship - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Chieftains Renew Battle For Chairmanship (14691 Views)

Ali Modu Sheriff Visits APC Secretariat, May Vie For Chairmanship Position / 2 PDP Federal Lawmakers And 4 PDP Chieftains Defect To APC / PDP Announces N3m For Chairmanship Nomination Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Chieftains Renew Battle For Chairmanship by Islie: 7:02am On Jul 19, 2017
By Saawua Terzungwe

Chieftains of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) are embroiled in a fresh battle for the chairmanship of the party.

This followed ‎the Supreme Court verdict that ended the 14 months power tussle between senators Ahmed Makarfi and Ali Modu Sheriff.

As National Caretaker Committee Chairman, Makarfi who won at the Supreme Court is expected to organise a convention soon to usher in new set of leaders ahead of the 2019 elections.

PDP’s National Executive Committee (NEC) has approved the zoning of the presidential ticket to the North and the chairmanship to the South.

It will be difficult to predict who the presidential candidate will be for now but our correspondent reports that contenders for the post of the chairmanship include a former Minister of Education, Prof. Tunde Adeniran.

Adeniran, who at a time served as Nigerian Ambassador to Germany, is also a member of the party’s Board of Trustees (BoT).

Similarly, a former National Vice Chairman of the party, Chief Bode George; former PDP governorship candidate ‎in Lagos State, Jimi Agbaje; Prof. Taoheed Adedoja, are all reportedly in the race.

Prince Uche Secondus, a former acting national chairman of the party is also reportedly considering going for the chairmanship.

In the previous contest, broadcast mogul, Chief Raymond Dokpesi, was in the race. It is, however, not clear whether he is still nursing the ambition.

But some of the contenders from the South West who spoke with our correspondent yesterday said they should be allowed to produce the PDP chairman on the grounds that their region was never entrusted with the revered office since the emergence of the party in 1998.

It was also learnt that the South West and the South East were intensifying strategies to secure the vice presidential slot of the party ahead of 2019.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/politics/pdp-chieftains-renew-battle-for-chair/206083.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Chieftains Renew Battle For Chairmanship by taylor88(m): 7:04am On Jul 19, 2017
PDP might not be the best

but APC has proven buhari is the worst

these days am even scared of sweeping my floors with broom

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Chieftains Renew Battle For Chairmanship by Otradearena: 7:06am On Jul 19, 2017
Non is credible in d list grin

1 Like

Re: PDP Chieftains Renew Battle For Chairmanship by Atiku2019: 7:09am On Jul 19, 2017
The Real War Loading...........

Atiku We know

4 Likes

Re: PDP Chieftains Renew Battle For Chairmanship by DonVikings: 7:10am On Jul 19, 2017
Hehehe. As usual. grin

Despite the slavish support of iPod miscreants from Wawa and Abakaliki axis, there is no mention of any of them in the equation. cry

Nnamdi Kanu's Vulture with its empty babi-ala plate must hear this. embarassed

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Chieftains Renew Battle For Chairmanship by uwa1(m): 7:15am On Jul 19, 2017
PDP might not be d best but this country is more safer with them than dis brainless and confused APC....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: PDP Chieftains Renew Battle For Chairmanship by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 7:17am On Jul 19, 2017
Atiku2019:

Atiku We know
If you campaigning for Atiku stay out of religious matters, stop nursing soft spots for is lam

PDP shall rise again

Sarrki take note

3 Likes

Re: PDP Chieftains Renew Battle For Chairmanship by YourImaginaryBF: 7:23am On Jul 19, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

If you campaigning for Atiku stay out of religious matters, stop nursing soft spots for is lam

PDP shall rise again

Sarrki take note
you too should stop hiding under cownu to campaign for pdp

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Chieftains Renew Battle For Chairmanship by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 7:27am On Jul 19, 2017
DonVikings:
Hehehe. As usual. grin

Despite the slavish support of iPod miscreants from Wawa and Abakaliki axis, there is no mention of any of them in the equation. cry

Nnamdi Kanu's Vulture with its empty babi-ala plate must hear this. embarassed

This 1 don rape dog tire

Nnamdi KANU de torment you for dream ?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Chieftains Renew Battle For Chairmanship by Flyingngel(m): 7:30am On Jul 19, 2017
Una sabi
Re: PDP Chieftains Renew Battle For Chairmanship by mynd1(f): 7:31am On Jul 19, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

PDP shall rise again

Sarrki take note
This Uni Ilorin drop out again Islam will always be ur nightmare and there is nothing u or ur Albino terrorist Cownu can do about it.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: PDP Chieftains Renew Battle For Chairmanship by mynd1(f): 7:33am On Jul 19, 2017
IneedSugarMumy1:

This 1 don rape dog tire

Which Nnamumudi cownu u are a talking about? d terrorist Albino? Don't worry, we will send the bastard back to jail soon. just wait make Baba come back and see!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Chieftains Renew Battle For Chairmanship by DonVikings: 7:38am On Jul 19, 2017
IneedSugarMumy1:

This 1 don rape dog tire

Dog? Just imagine, you can't even spell your sister's name correctly. I only went one round anyway. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: PDP Chieftains Renew Battle For Chairmanship by BekeeBuAgbara: 7:43am On Jul 19, 2017
mynd1:
[s]Which Nnamumudi cownu u are a talking about? d terrorist Albino? Don't worry, we will send the bastard back to jail soon. just wait make Baba come back and see![/s]
Madam albino, where is Buhari?

6 Likes

Re: PDP Chieftains Renew Battle For Chairmanship by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 7:49am On Jul 19, 2017
mynd1:
This Uni Ilorin drop out again Islam will always be ur nightmare and there is nothing u or ur Albino terrorist Cownu can do about it.
Hy love, wanted to quote you when I saw you viewing this thread , hope you fine cause its been long I saw you online.

* My matric number was 09/66*D01*

* My best female friend till date is a Muslim, anything I say online is just for saying sake, I got great friends on nairaland and in the real life that are Muslims, I don't think there is any man that loves Muslims than I do.

* You remind me of one cee*** of a girl that always attack me on nairaland...
Re: PDP Chieftains Renew Battle For Chairmanship by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 7:52am On Jul 19, 2017
mynd1:
Which Nnamumudi cownu u are a talking about? d terrorist Albino? Don't worry, we will send the bastard back to jail soon. just wait make Baba come back and see!

See them sai baba syndrome grin

I thought you guys said if he stay in a gathering more than 10people he will return back to jail grin grin

Incompetent morons

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Chieftains Renew Battle For Chairmanship by Ehiscotch(m): 7:55am On Jul 19, 2017
Someone should please tell Fayose IN YORUBA that his party has zoned the presidency ticket to the NORTH.
Let him stop all his useless and frivolous campaign before it is too late. Hasn't he gotten the memo?

1 Like

Re: PDP Chieftains Renew Battle For Chairmanship by ubongokon(m): 7:56am On Jul 19, 2017
I can see the real war that will sink them more
Re: PDP Chieftains Renew Battle For Chairmanship by mynd1(f): 8:06am On Jul 19, 2017
IneedSugarMumy1:

See them sai baba syndrome grin

I thought you guys said if he stay in a gathering more than 10people he will return back to jail grin grin

Incompetent morons
U and I know all these nonsense trash is happening because Mr president is not around and Osibanjo is a not a retired general. worry not u frustrated Ipod, Mr president will be back soon and E go be like dream for una eyes. Thought u guys said Cownu can never be arrested, he will bring Nigeria down, Trump and Putin are bringing war ships to come and fight Buhari and his muslim Armies? what happened to that national anthem? some of ur foolish Ipod tout where kill for nothing and they will continue to kill any Idiotic who is brainless!

2 Likes

Re: PDP Chieftains Renew Battle For Chairmanship by rusher14: 8:07am On Jul 19, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

[s]Hy love, wanted to quote you when I saw you viewing this thread , hope you fine cause its been long I saw you online.

* My matric number was 09/66*D01*

* My best female friend till date is a Muslim, anything I say online is just for saying sake, I got great friends on nairaland and in the real life that are Muslims, I don't think there is any man that loves Muslims than I do.

* You remind me of one cee*** of a girl that always attack me on nairaland[/s]...

Clearly badly educated.

Can you imagine anything I say online is just for saying sake?

You use profane and outlandish language against tribes, people of differing political views as you and you think it's all a game?

I swear too many simpletons on here.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Chieftains Renew Battle For Chairmanship by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 8:13am On Jul 19, 2017
mynd1:
U and I know all these nonsense trash is happening because Mr president is not around and Osibanjo is a not a retired general. worry not u frustrated Ipod, Mr president will be back soon and E go be like dream for una eyes. Thought u guys said Cownu can never be arrested, he will bring Nigeria down, Trump and Putin are bringing war ships to come and fight Buhari and his muslim Armies? what happened to that national anthem? some of ur foolish Ipod tout where kill for nothing and they will continue to kill any Idiotic who is brainless!

Not need for trump and Putin to come again na, only the emergence of Nnamdi KANU buhari has been sick for a year now, lolz I guess its his corpse that will jail him right?? You need brain surgery

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: PDP Chieftains Renew Battle For Chairmanship by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 8:14am On Jul 19, 2017
rusher14:

Clearly badly educated.

Can you imagine anything I say online is just for saying sake?

You use profane and outlandish language against tribes, people of differing political views as you and you think it's all a game?

I swear too many simpletons on here.
Take me serious on religious issue online at your own peril
Re: PDP Chieftains Renew Battle For Chairmanship by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 8:15am On Jul 19, 2017
mynd1:
Re: PDP Chieftains Renew Battle For Chairmanship by YourImaginaryBF: 8:45am On Jul 19, 2017
mynd1:
cheesy
Re: PDP Chieftains Renew Battle For Chairmanship by choky26(m): 8:50am On Jul 19, 2017
Nigeria will never move forward as long as we keep recycling all these idiots as leaders.

I see one mumu campaigning for Atiku up there. Ur case dey supreme thunder court

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Chieftains Renew Battle For Chairmanship by ariwokoigbore(m): 8:50am On Jul 19, 2017
ok battle line drawn
Re: PDP Chieftains Renew Battle For Chairmanship by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 19, 2017
Islie:
https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/politics/pdp-chieftains-renew-battle-for-chair/206083.html

Well, perhaps this is what the POWER to the people slogan means: power for battle...
Re: PDP Chieftains Renew Battle For Chairmanship by kinkybunny(f): 8:51am On Jul 19, 2017
Atiku2019:

Atiku We know

Re: PDP Chieftains Renew Battle For Chairmanship by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 19, 2017
mynd1:
You are the first Northern Muslim that was allowed to enter Nairaland by your Imams but your words and actions here are so uncouth that we will be happy if you can stop feeling like a teenager going on her first date.

Try to go back and get your brains back because they sent you here without the most important thing which is THE BRAIN

3 Likes

Re: PDP Chieftains Renew Battle For Chairmanship by MadCow1: 8:53am On Jul 19, 2017
grin
Re: PDP Chieftains Renew Battle For Chairmanship by centoke30(m): 8:53am On Jul 19, 2017
Case don finish, another case Don start

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senate President Lawan Discloses Details Of Meeting With Bola Tinubu / Top 10 Biggest Supermarket Chain In Nigeria And Their Owners / Crushing Niger Delta Militants May Spell Doom For Nigeria –ezeife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.