Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Pretty Nigerian Lady Teaches Other Ladies On How To Enjoy Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pretty Nigerian Lady Teaches Other Ladies On How To Enjoy Sex (4867 Views)

When you want a man other ladies desire. / How To Use Panties As Hair Band: Lady Teaches Nigerian Ladies. See Reactions / Lady Teaches Nigerian Women What To Do To Anal Sex Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pretty Nigerian Lady Teaches Other Ladies On How To Enjoy Sex by lacemose(m): 7:16am On Jul 19, 2017
this lady is really deep in her speech and very intense.. see video below
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsnvkGNqvcw&gl=NG&hl=en&client=mv-google

1 Like

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Teaches Other Ladies On How To Enjoy Sex by lacemose(m): 7:17am On Jul 19, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Teaches Other Ladies On How To Enjoy Sex by benedictnsi(m): 7:19am On Jul 19, 2017
Lol..... Na still their Nyash go suffer

1 Like

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Teaches Other Ladies On How To Enjoy Sex by Nobody: 7:21am On Jul 19, 2017
She should teach girls how to make money.

9 Likes

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Teaches Other Ladies On How To Enjoy Sex by dingbang(m): 7:29am On Jul 19, 2017
Rorachy:
undecided
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Teaches Other Ladies On How To Enjoy Sex by OkuFaba(m): 7:45am On Jul 19, 2017
EndTime teacher
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Teaches Other Ladies On How To Enjoy Sex by AngelicDamsel(f): 7:59am On Jul 19, 2017
Omo yiibo, ori e nwambe! grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Teaches Other Ladies On How To Enjoy Sex by shortgun(m): 8:04am On Jul 19, 2017
I have nothing against her

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Teaches Other Ladies On How To Enjoy Sex by Jodha(f): 8:22am On Jul 19, 2017
I didn't watch the video but seriously... Sex Is her problem in this life...her own good oo..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Teaches Other Ladies On How To Enjoy Sex by Prymestrr(m): 11:18am On Jul 19, 2017
Lol...Laba muo...Lasiemu ike...Furck dt pussy
Dt girl haff spoil finish...I 1da how wide n inelastic her pussy will be by now.
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Teaches Other Ladies On How To Enjoy Sex by lacemose(m): 11:40am On Jul 19, 2017
lalasticlala FP things
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Teaches Other Ladies On How To Enjoy Sex by Hhenryy: 1:01pm On Jul 19, 2017
she is just wasting her time, she should forget it. Nigerian/African women/ladies can never enjoy sex because majority of them have been genitally mutilated (circumcised).

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Teaches Other Ladies On How To Enjoy Sex by Prymestrr(m): 2:33pm On Jul 19, 2017
Hhenryy:
she is just wasting her time, she should forget it. Nigerian/African women/ladies can never enjoy sex because majority of them have been genitally mutilated (circumcised).

I beg to differ bruh. Not bragging here but I'm kinda proud to state authoritatively that in all my past and current sexual relations with women. They were/are all capable of achieving orgasms, most times in multiples and often consecutively, beyond their wildest imaginations. Mutilated or not, U just gotta find their loci...center of gravity...Gspot. That's does d trick.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Teaches Other Ladies On How To Enjoy Sex by Hhenryy: 2:55pm On Jul 19, 2017
Prymestrr:

I beg to differ bruh. Not bragging here but I'm kinda proud to state authoritatively that in all my past and current sexual relations with women. They were/are all capable of achieving orgasms, most times in multiples and often consecutively, beyond their wildest imaginations. Mutilated or not, U just gotta find their loci...center of gravity...Gspot. That's does d trick.

You have being mating with the un-circumcised ones Bro
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Teaches Other Ladies On How To Enjoy Sex by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 19, 2017
She's correct.

But she shouldn't have gone ahead to insult the 2 minutes men...haba! You want them to commit suicide?
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Teaches Other Ladies On How To Enjoy Sex by Prymestrr(m): 3:08pm On Jul 19, 2017
Hhenryy:

You have being mating with the un-circumcised ones Bro
I have had both bruh. circumcision doesn't affect d gspot...only the labias n clit(rarely). Orgasm originates from the gspot. The major effect of circumcision I was able to deduce is gross lack of interest in sex; hence the extra effort on my part put into seduction and also coital pains they experience now and then.
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Teaches Other Ladies On How To Enjoy Sex by Prymestrr(m): 3:09pm On Jul 19, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
She's correct.

But she shouldn't have gone ahead to insult the 2 minutes men...haba! You want them to commit suicide?
lol... dude u sound guilty.
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Teaches Other Ladies On How To Enjoy Sex by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 19, 2017
Prymestrr:

lol... dude u sound guilty.
it might interest you to know I'm still as pure the way my mum gave birth to me... And I'm proud of it buddy.
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Teaches Other Ladies On How To Enjoy Sex by ThatCEO: 3:50pm On Jul 19, 2017
Speaking the damn truth, but the two minutes guys n the sanctimonious girls whose command of English is not even half as good as the lady's own will attack her.

Why have sex with a woman when you will only stop after 3 minutes?
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Teaches Other Ladies On How To Enjoy Sex by Prymestrr(m): 3:58pm On Jul 19, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
it might interest you to know I'm still as pure the way my mum gave birth to me... And I'm proud of it buddy.
Props to you then. Endeavor to stay pure till the time is right.
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Teaches Other Ladies On How To Enjoy Sex by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 19, 2017
Prymestrr:

Props to you then. Endeavor to stay pure till the time is right.
and that time, we go Bleep like say we wan die in grin
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Teaches Other Ladies On How To Enjoy Sex by jordyspices: 4:06pm On Jul 19, 2017
Abeg wetin she talk for d video nd seriously how will dey cum wen all dey think abt is d money u will give dem after d sex...... girl: baby did u jst cum.... boy: yea nd am gone..... girl:wat of d money u promised me
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Teaches Other Ladies On How To Enjoy Sex by YungMillionaire: 4:17pm On Jul 19, 2017
grin grin grin Scatter that pussy grin grin grin grin
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Teaches Other Ladies On How To Enjoy Sex by Safiaa(f): 4:25pm On Jul 19, 2017
Rorachy:
if you want to learn how to make money, you can help yourself first. Read books, watch seminars and videos based on finances, saving, investments and credit. Go and do your research. Let the woman talk about what she wants. Everything she said in that video is 100% factual.
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Teaches Other Ladies On How To Enjoy Sex by ademasta(m): 8:04pm On Jul 19, 2017
Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Can A Man Hide His Properties Using His Companies In A Divorce / You Men Need To Stop Doing This! (pic) / What Do You Call Flirting?? Do I Flirt?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.