Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,856 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

Natives And Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Kaduna, 37 Killed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Natives And Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Kaduna, 37 Killed (18854 Views)

Clash Between Fulani And Berom Natives In Plateau. Villagers Killed. Photos / Policeman Inside Gutter As IPOB And Police Clash In Anambra (Photos) / Prince Charles To Visit Nigeria On Tuesday, On Herdsmen Clash -UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Natives And Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Kaduna, 37 Killed by NaijaNewsPapers: 8:08am On Jul 19, 2017
[img]https://1.bp..com/-eWrE7pmpA8o/WW8ELZkF2nI/AAAAAAAADXE/yn--e1GoZvoVtFZY6XW5p_O2_d7owPPKwCLcBGAs/s640/agatu3.jpg[/img]

A clash between farmers in the Kajuru, Kajuru local government area of Kaduna state and Fulani herdsmen has led to the killing of at least 37 indigenes and farmers.

The village was reportedly attacked by the herders in a renewed clash between Sunday, July 16 and Monday, July 17. The report said while many died, scores villagers were also injured in the clash.

We learnt that the violence started when Kadara youths in the in the village attacked and reportedly killed a herdsman, who had been identified as one of those that had terrorized the communities for some time.

The killing of the herdsman reportedly prompted a reprisal attack from his colleagues, who allegedly stormed Ungwan Uka.

According to a resident of the affected village, the killed herdsman was caught harassing people and then lynched. He said even though the Fulani herdsmen in the area knew about the activities of the alleged bandit killed, they vowed to avenge his death.

The source reportedly said: “The Chief of Kajuru even called them and spoke with them, but we were surprised that in the early hours of Sunday, they came and carried out the attack.”

The reprisal initially led to the death of five youths said to be involved in the killing of the alleged bandit and this led to further clash between the Kadara youths and the Fulani settlers in the area.

The report quoted Salisu Mohammed, one of those who witnessed the attack as saying some security agents were drafted to the area for peace. However, once the security agents left, the violence resurfaced with at least 10 people killed and properties destroyed.

“These are the bodies that have been recovered. We do not know the actual number of casualties as our people are scattered all over running for dear life,” he said. According to him, those killed were buried in a mass grave.

The acting police public relations officer of the command, ASP Yakubu Sabo, said the force knows about a misunderstanding among some individuals in the community, which later led to a clash. He also said the clash was stopped by a combination of the police and army. According to him, the police is not able to confirm the number of casualties.

http://www.naijanewspapers.com.ng/2017/07/at-least-37-killed-in-renewed-clash.html
Re: Natives And Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Kaduna, 37 Killed by nextprince: 8:09am On Jul 19, 2017
Very unfortunate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Natives And Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Kaduna, 37 Killed by conductor001: 8:10am On Jul 19, 2017
One Zoogeria.

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Natives And Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Kaduna, 37 Killed by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 8:18am On Jul 19, 2017
I wish all the 37 be Fulani, they all deserve to die

26 Likes

Re: Natives And Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Kaduna, 37 Killed by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 19, 2017
Fulani herdsmen is the major security threat in Nigeria. Our soldiers will go there and arrest other tribes and leave fulani herdsmen alone

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Natives And Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Kaduna, 37 Killed by givbitcoin: 8:33am On Jul 19, 2017
Re: Natives And Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Kaduna, 37 Killed by givbitcoin: 8:33am On Jul 19, 2017
How can you kill a Fulani man? Is he your slave? Infidels don't learn easily

1 Like

Re: Natives And Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Kaduna, 37 Killed by Nobody: 8:35am On Jul 19, 2017
nextprince:
Very unfortunate.
Your fulani herdsmen have been banned in SE. I might not be a fan of NK but i stand with him.

It's now blood for blood.

Acidosis the middlebelter that sleeps on Biafra matters please come and talk here

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Natives And Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Kaduna, 37 Killed by davillian(m): 8:35am On Jul 19, 2017
That guy with cutlass sha. Lmao

1 Like

Re: Natives And Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Kaduna, 37 Killed by givbitcoin: 8:35am On Jul 19, 2017
IneedSugarMumy1:
I wish all the 37 be Fulani, they all deserve to die

Unfortunately for you, they are not

2 Likes

Re: Natives And Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Kaduna, 37 Killed by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 19, 2017
givbitcoin:
The same herdsmen killed farmers before. You must be sleeping on cow dung

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Natives And Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Kaduna, 37 Killed by givbitcoin: 8:37am On Jul 19, 2017
lofty900:
Fulani herdsmen is the major security threat in Nigeria. Our soldiers will go there and arrest other tribes and leave fulani herdsmen alone

Learn to keep shut at times

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Natives And Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Kaduna, 37 Killed by givbitcoin: 8:39am On Jul 19, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
The same herdsmen killed farmers before. You must be sleeping on cow dung

Wise people sue for peace not revenge. You can't kill a Fulani and expect pardon

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Natives And Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Kaduna, 37 Killed by nextprince: 8:40am On Jul 19, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Your fulani herdsmen have been banned in SE. I might not be a fan of NK but i stand with him.

Acidosis the middlebelter that sleeps on Biafra matters please come and talk here
And when same is done to Table Tops in the North, don't start acting your names and be shouting blue murder.
Besides, what's my business with where you stand on cownu matter? How am I involved?
Will you gtf outta here?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Natives And Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Kaduna, 37 Killed by Ololade1999: 8:41am On Jul 19, 2017
Na wa o
Re: Natives And Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Kaduna, 37 Killed by ApexPredator: 8:43am On Jul 19, 2017
Can only happen in the zoological republic of Nigeria. Lawlessness and chaos is the order of the day.

8 Likes

Re: Natives And Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Kaduna, 37 Killed by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 19, 2017
givbitcoin:

Wise people sue for peace not revenge. You can't kill a Fulani and expect pardon
But the Fulani can kill and go scot free?

May sense fall on you. How come the North is breeding illiterates daily in the name of educated twerps

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Natives And Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Kaduna, 37 Killed by mizzytan(m): 8:43am On Jul 19, 2017
What is El Rufia doing about this?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Natives And Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Kaduna, 37 Killed by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 19, 2017
nextprince:

And when same is done to Table Tops in the North, don't start acting your names and be shouting blue murder.
Besides, what's my business with where you stand on cownu matter? How am I involved?
Bring it on. I'm in Kaduna South right now and i can tell you that i can organize Kaje people to take care of you for good if you dare enter it.

Remember, i have solid ground in Kaduna than you.

8 Likes

Re: Natives And Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Kaduna, 37 Killed by Acidosis(m): 8:46am On Jul 19, 2017
QueenOfNepal:

I don't sleep on Biafra matter, I have only typed the words "Biafra" and "Nnamdi Kanu" twice since I was born.

I have a lot of fkcs to give but definitely not for the two aforementioned clauses. I had to comment on 'that' particular thread 'cos the fraudster made mention of middle belt. There's too much to worry about than argue all day over a failure whose interest lies on three things: (1) attention (2) attention and (3) attention.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Natives And Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Kaduna, 37 Killed by nextprince: 8:49am On Jul 19, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Bring it on. I'm in Kaduna South right now and i can tell you that i can organize Kaje people to take care of you for good if you dare enter it.

Remember, i have solid ground in Kaduna than you.

You must be getting worked up thinking I give a damn about some online chest beating. No, I don't.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Natives And Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Kaduna, 37 Killed by OAUTemitayo: 8:51am On Jul 19, 2017
givbitcoin:
You need brain.
A working brain o

23 Likes

Re: Natives And Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Kaduna, 37 Killed by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 19, 2017
Acidosis:

I don't sleep on Biafra matter, I have only typed the words "Biafra" and "Nnamdi Kanu" twice since I was born.

I have a lot of fkcs to give but definitely not for the two aforementioned clauses. I had to comment on 'that' particular thread 'cos the fraudster made mention of middle belt. There's too much to worry about than argue all day over a failure whose interest lies on three things: (1) attention (2) attention and (3) attention.
Food is now ready fr the middle belters so let's see what you have to say since it's now happening on your doorstep

7 Likes

Re: Natives And Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Kaduna, 37 Killed by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 19, 2017
nextprince:

You must be getting worked up thinking I give a damn about some online chest beating. No, I don't.
Not chest beating, I'm in Kaduna but i can tell you that as an Hausa Muslim you can't come down as from Television garage to make any noise.

You are only an online warrior

4 Likes

Re: Natives And Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Kaduna, 37 Killed by nextprince: 9:00am On Jul 19, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Not chest beating, I'm in Kaduna but i can tell you that as an Hausa Muslim you can't come down as from Television garage to make any noise.

You are only an online warrior
I hear, bye bye.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Natives And Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Kaduna, 37 Killed by givbitcoin: 9:01am On Jul 19, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
But the Fulani can kill and go scot free?

May sense fall on you. How come the North is breeding illiterates daily in the name of educated twerps

Two wrongs don't make a right my friend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Natives And Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Kaduna, 37 Killed by Warship: 9:04am On Jul 19, 2017
Buhari's people on rampage

Fulani herdsmen terrorism must be stopped

3 Likes

Re: Natives And Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Kaduna, 37 Killed by OAUTemitayo: 9:10am On Jul 19, 2017
givbitcoin:

Say what you wish, but always remember, for every "one" Fulani you take, we take 100 infidels in his place
That's why poverty has made your domain it's headquarters.
For every 100 you take, Boko Haram will take 1000! What more could make your enemies happy.

25 Likes

Re: Natives And Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Kaduna, 37 Killed by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 19, 2017
givbitcoin:

Two wrongs don't make a right my friend
You are a disgrace to yourself

13 Likes

Re: Natives And Fulani Herdsmen Clash In Kaduna, 37 Killed by givbitcoin: 9:16am On Jul 19, 2017
OAUTemitayo:
That's why poverty has made your domain it's headquarters.
For every 100 you take, Boko Haram will take 1000! What more could make your enemies happy.

Ekiti people have fingered the wrong anus and they will be rewarded fully. Ifeanyi okowa is smart but people call him names. We are watching.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Buhari Is Determined That APC Wins Ondo Guber Poll / 2023 Presidency: Okowa Laments, Says Peter Obi’s Emergence Will Affect PDP / Female Inheritance: Court Orders A-ibom Man To Pay Nieces N20m For Denying Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.