Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,228 members, 7,957,540 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:16 PM

FFK Reacts To Plans By FG To Stop Entertainers From Shooting Videos Abroad - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Reacts To Plans By FG To Stop Entertainers From Shooting Videos Abroad (21633 Views)

APC Crisis: The Whole Thing Is Stranger Than Fiction - FFK Reacts / FFK Reacts To Sowore’s Arrest: "He's Not My Friend, He Defamed Me, But..." / IPOB Is A Threat To Unity, Herdsmen Is Not, Lai Mohammed Tells BBC - FFK Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Reacts To Plans By FG To Stop Entertainers From Shooting Videos Abroad by Splashme: 2:32pm On Jul 19, 2017
Hotshawarma:
At least learn how to spell "dying" correctly before quoting me so that we can have meaningful conversation

Lol......
Re: FFK Reacts To Plans By FG To Stop Entertainers From Shooting Videos Abroad by naijasucks: 3:03pm On Jul 19, 2017
Nigeria Is Dead the moment Buhari returned to power
Re: FFK Reacts To Plans By FG To Stop Entertainers From Shooting Videos Abroad by pussymarshal: 3:10pm On Jul 19, 2017
StarPlayer:
Sick man

now i know that u r more sick than him....idiet
Re: FFK Reacts To Plans By FG To Stop Entertainers From Shooting Videos Abroad by pussymarshal: 3:12pm On Jul 19, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin i go faint ooo
shevy878:
in a democratic world & you r still saying governance is meant for only the elected. Sometimes i wonder from which part of their anus these APC lovers reason from.
Re: FFK Reacts To Plans By FG To Stop Entertainers From Shooting Videos Abroad by LePrezident(m): 3:13pm On Jul 19, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
[s]Buhari and Lie Mohammed has a lot of things wrong... but this is not one.

GHANA CHARGES ACTORS $1000-$2000 if they want to do any thing in Ghana.

that's like #400000 going in for everything going on there...
not just that, Davido will go and be paying Ghanian girls to dance, Ghanian photographers to snap him, Ghanian film makers make money to make scene..
they pay the scene owners..
they expend lots of money to the foreigners..
and they come back to Nigeria to rip from us and take back to better the lots of Ghanian...or whatever country they do that.

and we will still ask why those countries are better off..while we Attack laudable ideas like these.

I know say lai Mohammed dey furk up like mad.. but this idea make brain.[/s]

LIAR.

2 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To Plans By FG To Stop Entertainers From Shooting Videos Abroad by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 19, 2017
APC just came to destroy.

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts To Plans By FG To Stop Entertainers From Shooting Videos Abroad by TinaAnita(f): 3:29pm On Jul 19, 2017
Always making wrong moves
Re: FFK Reacts To Plans By FG To Stop Entertainers From Shooting Videos Abroad by Myself2(m): 3:35pm On Jul 19, 2017
StarPlayer:
Sick man

You faile to precede your sentence with..."I am a"
Re: FFK Reacts To Plans By FG To Stop Entertainers From Shooting Videos Abroad by ChimaAdeoye: 3:35pm On Jul 19, 2017
Soon other countries will ban Nollywood.
Which is exactly part of the plan of Kannywood promoters from the very begining.
Re: FFK Reacts To Plans By FG To Stop Entertainers From Shooting Videos Abroad by fabre4: 4:14pm On Jul 19, 2017
chuksjuve:
Another name for FFK is CHLORINE: Always reacting, since I joined nairaland hes name has been synonymous with reaction

check my signature

Hydrogen actually but he is right anyway
Re: FFK Reacts To Plans By FG To Stop Entertainers From Shooting Videos Abroad by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 19, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
Buhari and Lie Mohammed has a lot of things wrong... but this is not one.

GHANA CHARGES ACTORS $1000-$2000 if they want to do any thing in Ghana.

that's like #400000 going in for everything going on there...
not just that, Davido will go and be paying Ghanian girls to dance, Ghanian photographers to snap him, Ghanian film makers make money to make scene..
they pay the scene owners..
they expend lots of money to the foreigners..
and they come back to Nigeria to rip from us and take back to better the lots of Ghanian...or whatever country they do that.

and we will still ask why those countries are better off..while we Attack laudable ideas like these.

I know say lai Mohammed dey furk up like mad.. but this idea make brain.
APC's shit is possessing you, but you don't know yet.

Don't forget that APC has been hijacked by mamman Daura, Abbar Kayri and other Aso Rock's cabals.

Re: FFK Reacts To Plans By FG To Stop Entertainers From Shooting Videos Abroad by sunpumping: 5:03pm On Jul 19, 2017
What happen to the white that do come to Nigeria to shoot movie? Is a two way issue here. The govt should not try it.
Re: FFK Reacts To Plans By FG To Stop Entertainers From Shooting Videos Abroad by Justiceleague1: 5:07pm On Jul 19, 2017
StarPlayer:
Pained ipod zombie..

Ok you have been noticed, you can take this and crawl back to the dumpster you came from.

"starILLITERATE"

BAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA.....
grin
dieing kò,deading ni BUHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA....
Re: FFK Reacts To Plans By FG To Stop Entertainers From Shooting Videos Abroad by StarPlayer: 5:14pm On Jul 19, 2017
Justiceleague1:

"starILLITERATE"

BAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA.....
grin
dieing kò,deading ni BUHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA....
Sorry not ya fault. Na ya mama wey go hatch you for baby factory cause am. No home training, no intelligence, just pure unadultrated stupidity.
Re: FFK Reacts To Plans By FG To Stop Entertainers From Shooting Videos Abroad by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 5:21pm On Jul 19, 2017
erico2k2:
Do you know howmuch these guys make in 3 cities tour in the UK ?
how many time Phyno dong go world tour
Re: FFK Reacts To Plans By FG To Stop Entertainers From Shooting Videos Abroad by enigmaticlion: 5:32pm On Jul 19, 2017
Who tell you say I be ipob baby factory product, last time I checked it was you that was rescued from that facility and later sold to fulani herdsmen. cool
StarPlayer:
Product of baby factory ipob zombie. Oya go and hang yourself
Re: FFK Reacts To Plans By FG To Stop Entertainers From Shooting Videos Abroad by erico2k2(m): 5:32pm On Jul 19, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

how many time Phyno dong go world tour
Minimum 10 times a year ,as a matter of fact this is how they make their money not Naira.Wiz kid tkt cost as much as £40-£60.I know last year these guys went to London two event, Birmingham, manchster,Glasgow ,Caddif,etc.You can imagine the USA.
In the UK the whole of Africa people here love Nigerian artist

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts To Plans By FG To Stop Entertainers From Shooting Videos Abroad by KJSheggs(m): 5:47pm On Jul 19, 2017
Hotshawarma:
What ffk said is true or not??because u are too myopic to see sense in what he is saying does not make him a sick man....he asked very simple and intelligent questions

You get brain!
Re: FFK Reacts To Plans By FG To Stop Entertainers From Shooting Videos Abroad by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 6:36pm On Jul 19, 2017
erico2k2:

Minimum 10 times a year ,as a matter of fact this is how they make their money not Naira.Wiz kid tkt cost as much as £40-£60.I know last year these guys went to London two event, Birmingham, manchster,Glasgow ,Caddif,etc.You can imagine the USA.
In the UK the whole of Africa people here love Nigerian artist

lols..
mbok bring link of 5 way happen last hers make I follow see belief..
Re: FFK Reacts To Plans By FG To Stop Entertainers From Shooting Videos Abroad by CioAngels(f): 7:14pm On Jul 19, 2017
They will stop when fg gives Nigeria Electricity round the clock.
Re: FFK Reacts To Plans By FG To Stop Entertainers From Shooting Videos Abroad by siloroll: 7:20pm On Jul 19, 2017
The sensibles cannot shut out and up. Evil governance can't silence everyone
Re: FFK Reacts To Plans By FG To Stop Entertainers From Shooting Videos Abroad by erico2k2(m): 7:33pm On Jul 19, 2017
Re: FFK Reacts To Plans By FG To Stop Entertainers From Shooting Videos Abroad by Respect55(m): 8:00pm On Jul 19, 2017
nextprince:
Another issue for his Table Top worshipers to mastubate with.
MASTUBATE indeed. Okpo
Re: FFK Reacts To Plans By FG To Stop Entertainers From Shooting Videos Abroad by Justiceleague1: 8:06pm On Jul 19, 2017
StarPlayer:
Sorry not ya fault. Na ya mama wey go hatch you for baby factory cause am. No home training, no intelligence, just pure unadultrated stupidity.

chai! E pain am die grin

10G superILLITERATE grin

"I yam deading"
baaahahahahahaaaaaa....
Re: FFK Reacts To Plans By FG To Stop Entertainers From Shooting Videos Abroad by StarPlayer: 8:11pm On Jul 19, 2017
Justiceleague1:

chai! E pain am die grin

10G superILLITERATE grin

"I yam deading"
baaahahahahahaaaaaa....

Re: FFK Reacts To Plans By FG To Stop Entertainers From Shooting Videos Abroad by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 8:14pm On Jul 19, 2017
erico2k2:

http://www.songkick.com/artists/1715857-wizkid

https://www.ents24.com/uk/tour-dates/burna-boy

http://www.songkick.com/artists/7534714-phyno
You want me to go on

ikpa wida you na ?
you say each artist dey get a Minimum of 10, I ask make u gv me 5 tours of wey Phyno go, u mess up...
the
Re: FFK Reacts To Plans By FG To Stop Entertainers From Shooting Videos Abroad by erico2k2(m): 8:26pm On Jul 19, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

ikpa wida you na ?
you say each artist dey get a Minimum of 10, I ask make u gv me 5 tours of wey Phyno go, u mess up...
the
How will the site include fixture for past tours?
They will only put tours up for mayB next month or next two months, cant you see howmany people are tracking them on the site or you just chose to go down south?
Look at Kiss Daniel he is touring the whole of Europe for the whole summer 2017, thats 6 weeks in Europe
Kiss Daniel New Era 2017 Europe summer Tour
https://www.facebook.com/kissdanielNewEra2017/
Re: FFK Reacts To Plans By FG To Stop Entertainers From Shooting Videos Abroad by chuksjuve(m): 9:04pm On Jul 19, 2017
victor8269:

No wonder y u r still single@ 41?. U have passed d age of total senselessness, no hope for you again

i am not responsible for the bad state of the economy...

I hope you channel your anger to buhari and his gang..

Thanks
Re: FFK Reacts To Plans By FG To Stop Entertainers From Shooting Videos Abroad by chuksjuve(m): 9:06pm On Jul 19, 2017
fabre4:

He's right.
I was throwing a light banter at the headline.. grin
fabre4:

He's right.
I was throwing a light banter at the headline..

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts To Plans By FG To Stop Entertainers From Shooting Videos Abroad by Justiceleague1: 9:15pm On Jul 19, 2017
StarPlayer:

night sch dropout tongue
Re: FFK Reacts To Plans By FG To Stop Entertainers From Shooting Videos Abroad by Realali(f): 12:17am On Jul 20, 2017
StarPlayer:
Sick man

Like your father
Re: FFK Reacts To Plans By FG To Stop Entertainers From Shooting Videos Abroad by StarPlayer: 7:44am On Jul 20, 2017
Realali:

Like your father
Usual thinking of a baby factory product

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gbajabiamila Appoints Anayo Nnebe, APGA Member As Aide, APC Fumes / Court Orders Forfeiture Of Kola Aluko’s $73m, N350m Properties / Godwin Maduka Celebrates His 61st Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.