Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,569 members, 7,816,400 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Breaking News!! The President To Address The Nation Shortly!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News!! The President To Address The Nation Shortly!! (871 Views)

3 Ways APC Made A Mistake By Allowing Tinubu Address The Edo Crisis / Buhari To Address The Nation On Monday / 'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News!! The President To Address The Nation Shortly!! by Destined2win: 9:13am On Jul 19, 2017
There are a lot of issues bedevilling this nation as an entity and as an economy. And as the President which I will formally be addressed as in no distant time, it is my duty to protect, defend and ensure that facilities that will make your being part of this nation worthwhile are all available.

I know a lot of you have been looking out for what I have to offer; they want me to explicitly say everything on here. Well I have decided to drop one issue every week and proffer solutions; solutions that are wise and will yield remarkable results. They might not be so lengthy but they will always achieve fantastic results.

Every week, we'll be having this programme right here called, "TOWARDS A PEACEFUL AND PROSPEROUS NATION". It will kick off on Friday 28th of July 2917. Keep a date. This is based on what I intend to bring to this nation when I become President. They are my two point agenda.

The young people of this nation are very strategic in my plans for this nation. Believe me, the worth of any nation is directly proportional to the investments made in the young population of that country. I will make the young generation the primary focus of my Government, and in turn they will be valuable to their respective homes and families.

You are very free to contribute in any way; ideas, questions and et al. You can as well throw questions during those weekly and suggest ways prosperity and peace will sweep over the entire nation. But your questions MUST be based on the discuss for that day.

Do you have any comment?

Pray for my Presidency!
Re: Breaking News!! The President To Address The Nation Shortly!! by VictorJoshua(m): 1:11pm On Jul 19, 2017
GEJ Had 7 Points Agenda,PMB Had 3 Points Agenda,nw U Are Proposing 2 Points Agenda.I Thought Dis Is Nigeria Wer Things Go Up And Neva Comes Down.
Abeg No Give Us False Hope.
Re: Breaking News!! The President To Address The Nation Shortly!! by Destined2win: 4:42pm On Jul 19, 2017
VictorJoshua:
GEJ Had 7 Points Agenda,PMB Had 3 Points Agenda,nw U Are Proposing 2 Points Agenda.I Thought Dis Is Nigeria Wer Things Go Up And Neva Comes Down.
Abeg No Give Us False Hope.
As simple as these 2-point agenda sounds; trust me, its has a lot of component parts.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Senate Bars Jonathan From 2019 Poll / Nigeria Must Be Restructured Now Or Count Us Out - South East Group Warns / Odd For Buhari To Return Or Not : Naijabet.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.