Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,480 members, 7,816,134 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Odd For Buhari To Return Or Not : Naijabet.com - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Odd For Buhari To Return Or Not : Naijabet.com (870 Views)

SEE What Buhari Said About The 'return Or Resign' Protest Against Him / Why Return Or Resign Assembly Was Formed – Presidency / Protesters In Abuja Demand Buhari’s Return Or Resignation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Odd For Buhari To Return Or Not : Naijabet.com by maslong(m): 6:12pm On Aug 03, 2017
3210 Osinbajo: Buhari will come back soon. HOW
2017-08-31 00:00:00
Custom
Buhari to... Nigeria Buhari to return

First Week in August 1.35

Second Week in August 1.15

Third Week in August 1.20

Forth Week in August 1.21

http://www.naijabet.com/home.php
Re: Odd For Buhari To Return Or Not : Naijabet.com by Slai1: 6:18pm On Aug 03, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Odd For Buhari To Return Or Not : Naijabet.com by maslong(m): 6:21pm On Aug 03, 2017
I want to see odd for not coming back again. I want to invest my life savings on it asap. It will be nice to make money on the tyrant head.

2 Likes

Re: Odd For Buhari To Return Or Not : Naijabet.com by moshood521: 6:27pm On Aug 03, 2017
Lwkmd.....

Guy ona badt gan ooo

1 Like

Re: Odd For Buhari To Return Or Not : Naijabet.com by maslong(m): 6:28pm On Aug 03, 2017
Slai1:
Hmmm

hmmm what Its big opportunity for you to make good money and reduce the suffering buhari put us into.
Re: Odd For Buhari To Return Or Not : Naijabet.com by maslong(m): 6:33pm On Aug 03, 2017
moshood521:
Lwkmd.....

Guy ona badt gan ooo
Guy, Its big opportunity for you to make good money and reduce the suffering buhari put us into.
Re: Odd For Buhari To Return Or Not : Naijabet.com by moshood521: 6:39pm On Aug 03, 2017
maslong:

Guy, Its big opportunity for you to
make good money and reduce the suffering buhari
put us into.

Na so sha....

Buh sae e rili dea 4 bet ni?
Re: Odd For Buhari To Return Or Not : Naijabet.com by nototribalist: 6:41pm On Aug 03, 2017
We want the odd for him to die there. Nairabet will make money for that one
Re: Odd For Buhari To Return Or Not : Naijabet.com by maslong(m): 6:42pm On Aug 03, 2017
moshood521:

Na so sha....
Buh sae e rili dea 4 bet ni?

na so bro
Re: Odd For Buhari To Return Or Not : Naijabet.com by maslong(m): 6:34am On Aug 04, 2017
maslong:
3210 Osinbajo: Buhari will come back soon. HOW
2017-08-31 00:00:00
Custom
Buhari to... Nigeria Buhari to return

First Week in August 1.35

Second Week in August 1.15

Third Week in August 1.20

Forth Week in August 1.21

http://www.naijabet.com/home.php
Re: Odd For Buhari To Return Or Not : Naijabet.com by rozayx5(m): 7:58am On Aug 04, 2017
maslong:
I want to see odd for not coming back again.
I want to invest my life savings on it asap.
It will be nice to make money on the tyrant head.

grin grin grin
Re: Odd For Buhari To Return Or Not : Naijabet.com by maslong(m): 4:16pm On Dec 27, 2018
maslong:
Re: Odd For Buhari To Return Or Not : Naijabet.com by lezan(m): 4:25pm On Dec 27, 2018
maslong:
It’s there now since the odd that he would come back is available... the opposite of it is not come back which will be no. Why not stake all your life earnings on it since you are so sure, so you can make money off the election.
I wan celebrate with you after February 16 oh my brother.

(1) (Reply)

Please Caption This Senator Dino Melaye Picture / Is There Any Difference Between The Initial Ideology Of Boko Haram And Biafra? / Nnamdi Kanu Is The Most Popular Person In West Africa Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.