Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

He Hasn't Paid My Brideprice Yet I Stay With Him - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Hasn't Paid My Brideprice Yet I Stay With Him (4585 Views)

I'm Feeling That He Is Deeply Inlove With Me But He Hasn't Asked Me Out! / I Am Getting Married Yet I Am In So Much Pain/ / Should I Stay Or Leave?- Recognising Red Flags In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Hasn't Paid My Brideprice Yet I Stay With Him by Maycher(m): 5:20pm On Jul 20, 2017
voyy:

nothing like petro-chemical was mentioned in the story jare
Lol. She has modified her post. This OP is so fake. So you modified the post cos I told you that there's no petro-chemical engineering dept in UNN.
Btw, I graduated from the Faculty of Engineering, UNN. So take it from me when I say there's neither Petro-chemical Engineering dept nor Chemical Engineering dept in UNN.
Re: He Hasn't Paid My Brideprice Yet I Stay With Him by maryannah(f): 5:59pm On Jul 20, 2017
1234IKECHhukwu:
For ur information UNN don't offer petrochemical engineering,they only offer chemical engineering so my dear I doubt this ur pathetic story
Brother, Unn don't offer chemical engineering too
Re: He Hasn't Paid My Brideprice Yet I Stay With Him by djoe21(m): 12:36pm On Aug 23, 2017
DabLord:
I cant buy a cow when i can get free milk..
Am i mad..
Shiooor...

...you may still have to buy a cow if you are not a vegetarian. tongue
Re: He Hasn't Paid My Brideprice Yet I Stay With Him by Ochuko80(m): 6:49pm On Aug 23, 2017
Maycher:
Lol. OP, thanks for the well thought out story.
Btw, there's no petro-chemical engineering department in UNN.

Jesus wept.lol shocked grin grin
Re: He Hasn't Paid My Brideprice Yet I Stay With Him by Vivly(f): 8:39pm On Aug 23, 2017
LMAO. After the civil war, the Nigerian government realized the power of Biafrans in producing obunigwe so no Chemical Engineering

1 Like

Re: He Hasn't Paid My Brideprice Yet I Stay With Him by chigoizie7(m): 10:54pm On Aug 23, 2017
What is the difference etween cohabiting with a guy and not cohabiting with another who bleeps y on daily basis with out doing all the things ur bf was doing for u?

Don't allow people to dictate your life for u.

Do u think the boy was doing all that for his selfish interest?

He was looking out for you the only way he can.

Now cohabiting is now a problem? But cheating on a good guy who loves you and sis everything for u is not bad?

U should be more concerned on the cheating aspect and not on cohabiting aspect.
Re: He Hasn't Paid My Brideprice Yet I Stay With Him by David160(m): 11:23am On Aug 24, 2017
Sense fall on you
Re: He Hasn't Paid My Brideprice Yet I Stay With Him by Next2Bezee(m): 12:29pm On Aug 24, 2017
The girl seems cheap and ungrateful...and that's after cheating on her man too.

Hope she leaves his place so he can find someone much better.
Re: He Hasn't Paid My Brideprice Yet I Stay With Him by KAYD007(m): 12:45pm On Aug 24, 2017
VargasVee:
Justifying your question morally, it is wrong but then, You saw a future with him to cohabitate with him all these years, and to say he's been footing every of your bills surely says you mean a lot to him.

Forget what anyone tells you about the assurance that a person would definitely get married to you, it's all lies. You can only hope things work out both in your favour.

good talk
Re: He Hasn't Paid My Brideprice Yet I Stay With Him by KAYD007(m): 12:48pm On Aug 24, 2017
Next2Bezee:
The girl seems cheap and ungrateful...and that's after cheating on her man too.

Hope she leaves his place so he can find someone much better.

Why the name calling? did you read what she wrote? angry
Re: He Hasn't Paid My Brideprice Yet I Stay With Him by Next2Bezee(m): 12:56pm On Aug 24, 2017
KAYD007:

Why the name calling? did you read what she wrote? angry

Yes i did.

The girl is cheating on her long term bf for no justifiable reason at all. The bf still pays her school fees and provides her with a place to stay despite her being unfaithful.

Now she is asking if she should be co-habiting? She doesn't seem financially capable of securing any other accommodation, her man pays her fees, takes care of her & is faithful to her. But she still poses her question as if she is with an unfaithful man who is taking advantage of her..

So my point still stands, she is ungrateful & a cheat. Her bf deserves better. I bet even you wouldn't tolerate such a gf.

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Year Old Transgender Boy Creates Dating Site For Trans Kids (graphic Photos) / How To Achieve An Orgasm With A Fast Flowing Tap...[personal Experience] / Leak See Five Girls That Caught During Deal Of 1.5 Million For Dog Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.