Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,895 members, 7,841,361 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Mikel Obi Shares A Kiss With His Babymama As She Arrives Back In China (photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi Shares A Kiss With His Babymama As She Arrives Back In China (photos) (54693 Views)

Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife / Mikel Obi Shares Cute Photos Of His Wife And Daughters / Mikel Obi Shares Picture Of His Twin Daughters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi Shares A Kiss With His Babymama As She Arrives Back In China (photos) by TechPanda(m): 7:54pm On Jul 19, 2017
The Only Season Why I Respect Igbos grin
Re: Mikel Obi Shares A Kiss With His Babymama As She Arrives Back In China (photos) by femo122: 7:54pm On Jul 19, 2017
shocked
Re: Mikel Obi Shares A Kiss With His Babymama As She Arrives Back In China (photos) by tonio2wo: 7:56pm On Jul 19, 2017
adonbilivit:
I wish to Bleep a white girl and know how they "taste". If you are with me hit the like button

Fuckoff!
Re: Mikel Obi Shares A Kiss With His Babymama As She Arrives Back In China (photos) by miqos02(m): 7:56pm On Jul 19, 2017
iluvpomo:
Can't believe our super eagles capt is playing in China of all places with that his talent level ... oh well, I guess he wants to make $$$$$ towards the end of his career
no be human beings dey play for China? the money matter bro/sis. even his woman is not complaining, why should you ??
Re: Mikel Obi Shares A Kiss With His Babymama As She Arrives Back In China (photos) by eyinjuege: 7:56pm On Jul 19, 2017
Haters will soon arrive
Re: Mikel Obi Shares A Kiss With His Babymama As She Arrives Back In China (photos) by iluvpomo(m): 7:57pm On Jul 19, 2017
Rhaspody:

That seems to be thehappy best move. He Will get play time as well as more money for playing. I just read an article on goal.co. about a Chelsea goalkeeper that haven't played for Chelsea for over 9 years he has bee with Chelsea.

Chelsea wants to damage his career so he left
He could have played in Serie A or Bundesliga .... I guess he wants to make the big bucks. The talent level in china is too low.
Re: Mikel Obi Shares A Kiss With His Babymama As She Arrives Back In China (photos) by goingape1: 7:57pm On Jul 19, 2017
Rorachy:
I thought the said they are separated.
see them!

haters

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Shares A Kiss With His Babymama As She Arrives Back In China (photos) by es144000: 7:58pm On Jul 19, 2017
Rorachy:
I thought the said they are separated.
Thought so too
Re: Mikel Obi Shares A Kiss With His Babymama As She Arrives Back In China (photos) by iluvpomo(m): 7:59pm On Jul 19, 2017
miqos02:
no be human beings dey play for China? the money matter bro/sis. even his woman is not complaining, why should you ??
No, it's not just human beings, there is something called talent level and it is too low in China ... his game will drop but I guess rather than play in serie A or Bundesliga he would rather make money in China.
Re: Mikel Obi Shares A Kiss With His Babymama As She Arrives Back In China (photos) by luckyelems(m): 8:00pm On Jul 19, 2017
no wonder Chelsea sold him so he can share kisses everywhere he goes to
Re: Mikel Obi Shares A Kiss With His Babymama As She Arrives Back In China (photos) by iluvpomo(m): 8:01pm On Jul 19, 2017
Sniper12:
what talent. He is just a sqaud player. See wetin Kante dey play na.
Like it/him or not, the guy is one of our most talented players and is universally recognized as a good holding/defensive midfielder. It's a shame he did not develop his game more but he is still pretty good.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Shares A Kiss With His Babymama As She Arrives Back In China (photos) by goingape1: 8:01pm On Jul 19, 2017
the advantage of dating a foreigner, not those black gorillas undecided

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Shares A Kiss With His Babymama As She Arrives Back In China (photos) by miqos02(m): 8:03pm On Jul 19, 2017
iluvpomo:
No, it's not just human beings, there is something called talent level and it is too low in China ... his game will drop but I guess rather than play in serie A or Bundesliga he would rather make money in China.
more talented footballers play there boss, remember Chelsea's OSCAR ?
Re: Mikel Obi Shares A Kiss With His Babymama As She Arrives Back In China (photos) by Stevengerd(m): 8:07pm On Jul 19, 2017
Mikel we can wait to have u back. Tianjin Teda
Re: Mikel Obi Shares A Kiss With His Babymama As She Arrives Back In China (photos) by Stevengerd(m): 8:09pm On Jul 19, 2017
miqos02:
Even Pato, Ramires, Obafemi Martins, Brown Ideye, Odion Ighalo & so on
Re: Mikel Obi Shares A Kiss With His Babymama As She Arrives Back In China (photos) by Nizguy(m): 8:11pm On Jul 19, 2017
LordCrimson:
Keep 'thoughting' undecided

grin grin grin
Re: Mikel Obi Shares A Kiss With His Babymama As She Arrives Back In China (photos) by goodvision12(m): 8:13pm On Jul 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He is wasting his youth and his life..

Because when he is old..this woman and her kids will never step foot in Africa.
I completely disagree with you on this.My uncle got married to a white lady and his kids are white kids.They normally visit village to learn our culture to the extend that they are happy mingling with their fathers people.My uncles white son was even made to perform traditional rites performed by first sons of the community.Pls be sure of what you say sometimes.

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Shares A Kiss With His Babymama As She Arrives Back In China (photos) by edo3(m): 8:16pm On Jul 19, 2017
Tianin teda wey dey always cut ticket,,last time they manage draw.
Re: Mikel Obi Shares A Kiss With His Babymama As She Arrives Back In China (photos) by iluvpomo(m): 8:19pm On Jul 19, 2017
miqos02:
exactly and Oscar too is wasting there (including Ramires) .... I'll be curious to see if Oscar gets a national call up for Brazil
Re: Mikel Obi Shares A Kiss With His Babymama As She Arrives Back In China (photos) by sekem: 8:27pm On Jul 19, 2017
Na wa o for dis awa age now

Everything for the camera now

Everything we do nawadayz we do it for the camera now

Tufiakwa
Re: Mikel Obi Shares A Kiss With His Babymama As She Arrives Back In China (photos) by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 19, 2017
grin shocked grin

Mikel Obi, another talent already wasted.

And there was a time Nigerians compared this dude with Lionel Messi.

Tears in my eyes for this dude.

I wish you more money in China though, afterall Nigerian players don't bother about making history na so so money dem dey reason.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Shares A Kiss With His Babymama As She Arrives Back In China (photos) by fuck419: 8:50pm On Jul 19, 2017
My Man, hold your own tight! Na you get am.
Re: Mikel Obi Shares A Kiss With His Babymama As She Arrives Back In China (photos) by iamwoods(m): 8:51pm On Jul 19, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:
See as he grab her ass.
with the way u react i dnt think u ever grab any ass before lol
Re: Mikel Obi Shares A Kiss With His Babymama As She Arrives Back In China (photos) by SeniorZato(m): 8:52pm On Jul 19, 2017
Racism too much for Russia, i wonder how mikel manage woo her
Re: Mikel Obi Shares A Kiss With His Babymama As She Arrives Back In China (photos) by Lilimax(f): 8:53pm On Jul 19, 2017
LordCrimson:
Keep 'thoughting' undecided
Epic reply there grin
Re: Mikel Obi Shares A Kiss With His Babymama As She Arrives Back In China (photos) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 8:54pm On Jul 19, 2017
iamwoods:
with the way u react i dnt think u ever grab any ass before lol

Lol.. wev been grabbing asses.
Since no calenda.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Shares A Kiss With His Babymama As She Arrives Back In China (photos) by massingale(m): 9:09pm On Jul 19, 2017
Expert in what?
I guess knacking grin
Re: Mikel Obi Shares A Kiss With His Babymama As She Arrives Back In China (photos) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 19, 2017
adonbilivit:
I wish to Bleep a white girl and know how they "taste". If you are with me hit the like button

Been there, done that, they kiss better, that's the difference.
Re: Mikel Obi Shares A Kiss With His Babymama As She Arrives Back In China (photos) by bankylan: 9:37pm On Jul 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He is wasting his youth and his life..

Because when he is old..this woman and her kids will never step foot in Africa.

He is wasting his life and has made money and has a family. You have wasted your own life...no money, no family, no name.....no one knows you or your family.....but the whole world knows Mikel......I am sure your parents will trade u for Mikel in 2 seconds and they won't regret it for a day...If you doubt me ask your family members now who they will rather have between u and Mikel.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Shares A Kiss With His Babymama As She Arrives Back In China (photos) by iammolise(m): 9:57pm On Jul 19, 2017
ItchingPreek:
Mikel go Dey nack this geh well....e show for thier body

NO!... Dem go dey play ludo inside house all day.
Where ur brain go Wey u read reach the "baby mama" part.

Re: Mikel Obi Shares A Kiss With His Babymama As She Arrives Back In China (photos) by wizod(m): 10:03pm On Jul 19, 2017
Enjoy Mikel, his mayest in d northern part of d zoo are on tramadol and sex enhancing drugs 2 boost dia sexual uncircimcised penis looking 4 girls of 9-12yrs 2 rape just like Buhari who raped Aisha at d age of 12.

Quote me if u're a rapist and a pedophile.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Armband Cristiano Threw To The Ground Raises Money For Serbian Child / Lukaku Changes Social Media Bio After Been Dropped For The Liverpool Game / Today Is Francisca Ordega's 29th Birthday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.