Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,926 members, 7,838,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Mikel Obi Shares A Kiss With His Babymama As She Arrives Back In China (photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi Shares A Kiss With His Babymama As She Arrives Back In China (photos) (54690 Views)

Mikel Obi Shares Photo Of His Twin Daughters And His Wife / Mikel Obi Shares Cute Photos Of His Wife And Daughters / Mikel Obi Shares Picture Of His Twin Daughters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi Shares A Kiss With His Babymama As She Arrives Back In China (photos) by wizod(m): 10:03pm On Jul 19, 2017
Enjoy Mikel, his mates in d northern part of d zoo are on tramadol and sex enhancing drugs 2 boost dia sexual uncircimcised penis looking 4 girls of 9-12yrs 2 rape just like Buhari who raped Aisha at d age of 12.

Quote me if u're a rapist and a pedophile.
Re: Mikel Obi Shares A Kiss With His Babymama As She Arrives Back In China (photos) by gozzlin: 10:45pm On Jul 19, 2017
Rhaspody:

That seems to be thehappy best move. He Will get play time as well as more money for playing. I just read an article on goal.co. about a Chelsea goalkeeper that haven't played for Chelsea for over 9 years he has bee with Chelsea.

Chelsea wants to damage his career so he left

Hehehe, if I were the keeper I'll just relax and be earning my dollars jejely. Who playing time epp? He's a keeper for crying out loud.
Re: Mikel Obi Shares A Kiss With His Babymama As She Arrives Back In China (photos) by HERSLEY(f): 10:50pm On Jul 19, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:
See as he grab her ass.
Oya come grab mine
Re: Mikel Obi Shares A Kiss With His Babymama As She Arrives Back In China (photos) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 10:55pm On Jul 19, 2017
HERSLEY:
Oya come grab mine

Hmmm... fine gurl dont tempt me oh coz i wont hesitate. tongue
Re: Mikel Obi Shares A Kiss With His Babymama As She Arrives Back In China (photos) by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 11:16pm On Jul 19, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He is wasting his youth and his life..

Because when he is old..this woman and her kids will never step foot in Africa.

Would they stop being his kids simply because they did not step foot on Africa?

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Shares A Kiss With His Babymama As She Arrives Back In China (photos) by HERSLEY(f): 11:16pm On Jul 19, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Hmmm... fine gurl dont tempt me oh coz i wont hesitate. tongue
cheesy
Re: Mikel Obi Shares A Kiss With His Babymama As She Arrives Back In China (photos) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 11:23pm On Jul 19, 2017
HERSLEY:
cheesy

I hav PHD in grabology

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Shares A Kiss With His Babymama As She Arrives Back In China (photos) by miqos02(m): 12:59am On Jul 20, 2017
iluvpomo:
exactly and Oscar too is wasting there (including Ramires) .... I'll be curious to see if Oscar gets a national call up for Brazil
boss man ,most footballers value the money more than anything, remember drogba also played there. don't worry for them jare

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Shares A Kiss With His Babymama As She Arrives Back In China (photos) by iluvpomo(m): 4:14am On Jul 20, 2017
miqos02:
boss man ,most footballers value the money more than anything, remember drogba also played there. don't worry for them jare
good point ... make them gather $$$$ while they can
Re: Mikel Obi Shares A Kiss With His Babymama As She Arrives Back In China (photos) by Nobody: 4:26am On Jul 20, 2017
fernandez1:
When there is money...Bullshit work

Bullshit WALKS bro. Thank me later
Re: Mikel Obi Shares A Kiss With His Babymama As She Arrives Back In China (photos) by aaroneekman(m): 5:12am On Jul 20, 2017
Rorachy:
I thought the said they are separated.
What are u doing?? You are thoughting!! ��
More thoughts fall on u. �
Re: Mikel Obi Shares A Kiss With His Babymama As She Arrives Back In China (photos) by KennyMiles(m): 6:34am On Jul 20, 2017
Life sweet o grin grin
Re: Mikel Obi Shares A Kiss With His Babymama As She Arrives Back In China (photos) by fernandez1(m): 7:05am On Jul 20, 2017
Professor of English spelling...... Thank U.....#agborlahor
Re: Mikel Obi Shares A Kiss With His Babymama As She Arrives Back In China (photos) by fernandez1(m): 7:06am On Jul 20, 2017
TRADEMARK Professor of English spelling...... Thank U.....#agborlahor
Re: Mikel Obi Shares A Kiss With His Babymama As She Arrives Back In China (photos) by KenModi(m): 7:07am On Jul 20, 2017
LordCrimson:
Keep 'thoughting' undecided

Savagery is part of ur DNA sir! grin grin grin
Re: Mikel Obi Shares A Kiss With His Babymama As She Arrives Back In China (photos) by Burgerlomo: 7:21am On Jul 20, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:
See as he grab her ass.

Wetin concern you? No be him property? Jealousy grin

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Shares A Kiss With His Babymama As She Arrives Back In China (photos) by jaszplus12(m): 8:43am On Jul 20, 2017
while other African players are struggling to be signed for high amounts and are being recognized for their abilities on the pitch most Nigerian players are "stars" on low leagues and are star bench warmers! they make headlines on papers only! Mo Salah Elneny and others are climbing...our players are showing off wealth and women! go ahead!
Re: Mikel Obi Shares A Kiss With His Babymama As She Arrives Back In China (photos) by BISIXCLUSIVE: 10:14am On Jul 20, 2017
adonbilivit:
I wish to Bleep a white girl to know how they "taste". If you are with me hit the like button
Na so men dey tink if then get money, forgotten someone is der with u wen u hav notin, white ko, blue ni, if dat one get pregnant now, den go dey form innocent say nà mistake.....if ur eye see 10 now dey will say the lady wicked, continu ooooo
Re: Mikel Obi Shares A Kiss With His Babymama As She Arrives Back In China (photos) by digglevictor(m): 10:25am On Jul 20, 2017
BISIXCLUSIVE:
Na so men dey tink if then get money, forgotten someone is der with u wen u hav notin, white ko, blue ni, if dat one get pregnant now, den go dey form innocent say nà mistake.....if ur eye see 10 now dey will say the lady wicked, continu ooooo
Re: Mikel Obi Shares A Kiss With His Babymama As She Arrives Back In China (photos) by Nature8(m): 10:25am On Jul 20, 2017
IamDaniella:
The Nigerian international footballer has returned back to China to continue playing as a midfielder for club Tianjin TEDA in the Chinese super league and his girlfriend Olga with their twin duaghters, Ava and Mia, flew over to join him yesterday.

http://www.linjust.com/mikel-obi-shares-kiss-babymama-arrives-back-china-photos.html

Lovely cheesy
Re: Mikel Obi Shares A Kiss With His Babymama As She Arrives Back In China (photos) by DanielPop(m): 11:39am On Jul 20, 2017
na your own? nor be him Own? angry
NIGHTMAREOO7:
See as he grab her ass.
Re: Mikel Obi Shares A Kiss With His Babymama As She Arrives Back In China (photos) by HERSLEY(f): 4:05pm On Jul 20, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:

I hav PHD in grabology
one minute dude like u undecided
Re: Mikel Obi Shares A Kiss With His Babymama As She Arrives Back In China (photos) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 8:02pm On Jul 20, 2017
HERSLEY:
one minute dude like u undecided

Hmm shocked

1 minute man?.
Ah swaer boo if i lay pipe in u.
U go forget ur name ooh wink
Re: Mikel Obi Shares A Kiss With His Babymama As She Arrives Back In China (photos) by HERSLEY(f): 4:41pm On Jul 21, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Hmm shocked

1 minute man?.
Ah swaer boo if i lay pipe in u.
U go forget ur name ooh wink
Na TM u ll eventually use sad
Re: Mikel Obi Shares A Kiss With His Babymama As She Arrives Back In China (photos) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 6:15pm On Jul 22, 2017
HERSLEY:
Na TM u ll eventually use sad

Ah swear boo...av neva touched that sh*t in my life.
Why use TM wen i have d natural stamina.?
Ama turn u upside down clip those Legs n hit that thing deep deep down like a reaL G.
Till i a hear u scream out my name real louuuud!!!
N trust me u will come back for more soonest. wink
Re: Mikel Obi Shares A Kiss With His Babymama As She Arrives Back In China (photos) by HERSLEY(f): 6:18pm On Jul 22, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Ah swear boo...av neva touched that sh*t in my life.
Why use TM wen i have d natural stamina.?
Ama turn u upside down clip those Legs n hit that thing deep deep down like a reaL G.
Till i a hear u scream out my name real louuuud!!!
N trust me u will come back for more soonest. wink
grin u get mouth oooooo.... Which name will I scream self? Nightmareeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee wink cheesy
Re: Mikel Obi Shares A Kiss With His Babymama As She Arrives Back In China (photos) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 7:17pm On Jul 22, 2017
HERSLEY:
grin u get mouth oooooo.... Which name will I scream self? Nightmareeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee wink cheesy

Hehehe no boo ... u aready kno, u will start with una default ringtone hmm hmm yea mhm mhh cheesy..

then When it gets intense,.. u'll b like ah ah ah ah kelvin pls pls o mah gosh oh pls na.. i beg u Kelviiiin plssssss!!. grin
Re: Mikel Obi Shares A Kiss With His Babymama As She Arrives Back In China (photos) by HERSLEY(f): 8:03pm On Jul 22, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Hehehe no boo ... u aready kno, u will start with una default ringtone hmm hmm yea mhm mhh cheesy..

then When it gets intense,.. u'll b like ah ah ah ah kelvin pls pls o mah gosh oh pls na.. i beg u Kelviiiin plssssss!!. grin
lol nice to meet u Mr Kelvin kiss
Re: Mikel Obi Shares A Kiss With His Babymama As She Arrives Back In China (photos) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 9:11pm On Jul 22, 2017
HERSLEY:
lol nice to meet u Mr Kelvin kiss

Nice having u too dearie. wink.
Do have a wonderful night.
Re: Mikel Obi Shares A Kiss With His Babymama As She Arrives Back In China (photos) by HERSLEY(f): 10:48pm On Jul 22, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Nice having u too dearie. wink.
Do have a wonderful night.
Go church. O
Re: Mikel Obi Shares A Kiss With His Babymama As She Arrives Back In China (photos) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 11:03pm On Jul 22, 2017
HERSLEY:
Go church. O

Ofcoz i wont miss it. Dear thanks kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lukaku Changes Social Media Bio After Been Dropped For The Liverpool Game / Today Is Francisca Ordega's 29th Birthday. / Qatar 2022: Roberto Firmino Reacts After Been Dropped By Brazil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.