Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

When You Have Failed Jamb Six Times And Preparing To Take The Seventh One. - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / When You Have Failed Jamb Six Times And Preparing To Take The Seventh One. (39966 Views)

First Class Graduate Who Wrote JAMB Six Times, Dies Few Days After NYSC / I Failed JAMB 3 Times, WAEC 2 Twice & Got Expelled - Man Celebrate His 2 Degrees / ‘I Sat For UTME Six Times’ – 26-year-old First Class Graduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Have Failed Jamb Six Times And Preparing To Take The Seventh One. by muller101(m): 8:59pm On Jul 19, 2017
ADIEMUS:

of course I do.Is there any?
take am.

Re: When You Have Failed Jamb Six Times And Preparing To Take The Seventh One. by iamwoods(m): 8:59pm On Jul 19, 2017
jojothegreat:

Happy of been Ftc on a thread that will never reach FP? grin grin
Re: When You Have Failed Jamb Six Times And Preparing To Take The Seventh One. by iamwoods(m): 9:00pm On Jul 19, 2017
[quote author=iamwoods post=58629649][/quote]u b mumu i swear
Re: When You Have Failed Jamb Six Times And Preparing To Take The Seventh One. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 19, 2017
This is what I call "SURVIVAL FOR THE FITTEST".
Re: When You Have Failed Jamb Six Times And Preparing To Take The Seventh One. by ADIEMUS(f): 9:05pm On Jul 19, 2017
muller101:
take am.
no thanks
Re: When You Have Failed Jamb Six Times And Preparing To Take The Seventh One. by Alitair(m): 9:07pm On Jul 19, 2017
ADIEMUS:
Registered yesterday, ftc today hurray!!!.I dedicate this to all Jambites.May God pick your call.Amen!!!

God dey pick call only once, if him pick ur call now via jamb, na wetin him go do after u graduate and serve?
*maybe u will send him text?
Re: When You Have Failed Jamb Six Times And Preparing To Take The Seventh One. by MrMoney007: 9:07pm On Jul 19, 2017
booqee:
too dry
I can make it as wet as I use to make you.
Re: When You Have Failed Jamb Six Times And Preparing To Take The Seventh One. by ADIEMUS(f): 9:13pm On Jul 19, 2017
Otulord:
Ah tire oo...is dat one even ftc
I thank God for putting my enemies to shame. Thanks mods grin
Re: When You Have Failed Jamb Six Times And Preparing To Take The Seventh One. by damosky12(m): 9:22pm On Jul 19, 2017
talk2saintify:
It funny Only to dose who have not experienced it

its painful

very painful

When you finally enter, it'll be funny.
Re: When You Have Failed Jamb Six Times And Preparing To Take The Seventh One. by condomuser: 9:27pm On Jul 19, 2017
I will sponsor your study, just tell me your uni of choice.

ADIEMUS:
Registered yesterday, ftc today hurray!!!.I dedicate this to all Jambites.May God pick your call.Amen!!!
Re: When You Have Failed Jamb Six Times And Preparing To Take The Seventh One. by mikeycharles(m): 9:27pm On Jul 19, 2017
jojothegreat:

eyah, just see yourself
Re: When You Have Failed Jamb Six Times And Preparing To Take The Seventh One. by SilverEdit(m): 9:29pm On Jul 19, 2017
This one na by force by fire I..lolz.wishing him a resounding success this time around.
Re: When You Have Failed Jamb Six Times And Preparing To Take The Seventh One. by muller101(m): 9:31pm On Jul 19, 2017
ADIEMUS:

no thanks
grin
Re: When You Have Failed Jamb Six Times And Preparing To Take The Seventh One. by ADIEMUS(f): 9:33pm On Jul 19, 2017
Alitair:

God dey pick call only once, if him pick ur call now via jamb, na wetin him go do after u graduate and serve?
*maybe u will send him text?
I guess you don't know my God
Re: When You Have Failed Jamb Six Times And Preparing To Take The Seventh One. by ADIEMUS(f): 9:57pm On Jul 19, 2017
lonelydora:

Where's your picture? You don't start this early morning to hide dp.
Lols I didn't see yours either

1 Like

Re: When You Have Failed Jamb Six Times And Preparing To Take The Seventh One. by TemmyTee82(f): 10:19pm On Jul 19, 2017
Doctor said I need more likes to survive. embarassed
Re: When You Have Failed Jamb Six Times And Preparing To Take The Seventh One. by jojothegreat(m): 10:26pm On Jul 19, 2017
iamwoods:
u b mumu i swear

You na cow i swear
Re: When You Have Failed Jamb Six Times And Preparing To Take The Seventh One. by jojothegreat(m): 10:27pm On Jul 19, 2017
mikeycharles:
eyah, just see yourself

I dey katanga dey smoke ibo.. Come and beat me undecided
Re: When You Have Failed Jamb Six Times And Preparing To Take The Seventh One. by mamawin(f): 10:28pm On Jul 19, 2017
jojothegreat:

Front page
Re: When You Have Failed Jamb Six Times And Preparing To Take The Seventh One. by jojothegreat(m): 10:31pm On Jul 19, 2017
FromZeroToHero:
Who God don bless no man can curse. It's on FP.

Lolz... If people wey there containers land dey say God done bless dem.. Ftc na God bless too ok grin grin
Re: When You Have Failed Jamb Six Times And Preparing To Take The Seventh One. by lonelydora: 10:34pm On Jul 19, 2017
ADIEMUS:

Lols I didn't see yours either

I bi old soldier
Re: When You Have Failed Jamb Six Times And Preparing To Take The Seventh One. by mikeycharles(m): 11:04pm On Jul 19, 2017
jojothegreat:

I dey katanga dey smoke ibo.. Come and beat me undecided
me self, I'm smoking one right now, if my own finish I go come join you
Re: When You Have Failed Jamb Six Times And Preparing To Take The Seventh One. by Wryhder: 11:28pm On Jul 19, 2017
Badgers14:
When you ask your papa for Jamb money the seventh time...

He be like, na only you I born?
Lol. I love the guy in the pic. Forgotten his name.
Re: When You Have Failed Jamb Six Times And Preparing To Take The Seventh One. by Susansteph: 11:49pm On Jul 19, 2017
#LMAO#
Re: When You Have Failed Jamb Six Times And Preparing To Take The Seventh One. by Boyooosa(m): 11:59pm On Jul 19, 2017
NOBODY FAILS JAMB FOR SIX CONSECUTIVE TIMES IN THIS ERA AGAIN... WHERE IS THE MONEY TO BE WAISTING? PRE ND DEY THERE, NABTECH ABI WETIN DEM DEY CALL AM DEY, TILER DEY, CARPENTRY DEY, EVEN MECHANIC OUT OF THE WHOLE MORE CREATIVE CAREERS YOU CAN DIVERSIFY TO... TALE STORY cool
Re: When You Have Failed Jamb Six Times And Preparing To Take The Seventh One. by Otulord(m): 12:12am On Jul 20, 2017
snowwhyte607:
Now that the thread is at the front page, the both of you should tender an unreserved apology asap
On bhalf of me myself n i, I was wrong n I apology
Re: When You Have Failed Jamb Six Times And Preparing To Take The Seventh One. by enasgreat: 8:38am On Jul 20, 2017
My fotograph... 4 yrs ago.. Op HW did u get it
Re: When You Have Failed Jamb Six Times And Preparing To Take The Seventh One. by Rhodalila: 8:49am On Jul 20, 2017
You people should do a trend for RSU aspirants or add me to one if there's any... I need information biko
Re: When You Have Failed Jamb Six Times And Preparing To Take The Seventh One. by redsun(m): 9:23am On Jul 20, 2017
Think of Aghogho Ayiyen. Nigerian education is useless,it brainwahes you and leaves you with neither common sense nor morals.
Re: When You Have Failed Jamb Six Times And Preparing To Take The Seventh One. by talk2saintify(m): 10:02am On Jul 20, 2017
damosky12:

When you finally enter, it'll be funny.

LOL ABI

1 Like

Re: When You Have Failed Jamb Six Times And Preparing To Take The Seventh One. by cutechi(f): 10:39am On Jul 20, 2017
No retreat, No surrender
Re: When You Have Failed Jamb Six Times And Preparing To Take The Seventh One. by JhyMedex: 6:15pm On Jul 23, 2017
ADIEMUS:
Adiemus.. frm Enya's Song?..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fraud In Private Nursery/Pri Schl:Must A Child Buy A Book His Elder Ones Have? / Pictures Only Medical Students Can Relate To / Re Unical Raping Dean A Cry For Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.