Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,176 members, 7,845,866 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

I Was Forced To Use The Nigerian Flag To Clean Generator-youth Corper - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Was Forced To Use The Nigerian Flag To Clean Generator-youth Corper (1749 Views)

'Buhari Has Dementia?' - Prof Kperogi As PMB Hands Over Flag To 'Governortorial' / Buhari Hands Over APC Flag To 'Our Governortorial Candidate' / Ibrahim Idris Hands Over Police Flag To New Igp Adamu(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Forced To Use The Nigerian Flag To Clean Generator-youth Corper by uncommonmartins: 6:06pm On Jul 19, 2017
I was forced to use the Nigerian flag to clean generator-youth corper

At my PPA (Place of Primary Assignment) yesterday, a fellow Corps Member looked for a rag tirelessly to dust the generator that had water on some parts.

There was a Nigerian flag lying over another generator. The Corps Member in question refused to use the flag and that his decision was backed by me even as we couldn't get another item to use as a rag until later. It became somewhat of a debate in the office. The flag is a symbol of our national heritage, culture and pride...

Here is the complete story:http://www.scholarscircle.com.ng/2017/07/i-was-forced-to-use-nigerian-flag-to.html?m=1

Re: I Was Forced To Use The Nigerian Flag To Clean Generator-youth Corper by uncommonmartins: 6:07pm On Jul 19, 2017
It must be biafra boy

1 Like

Re: I Was Forced To Use The Nigerian Flag To Clean Generator-youth Corper by Nbote(m): 6:44pm On Jul 19, 2017
LA click LA Bend ... Already ur second comment gave u away as to d intention of ur cooked up post... So U guys had so much respect for d flag but yet it has been lying around and was even used to cover anoda generator?

2 Likes

Re: I Was Forced To Use The Nigerian Flag To Clean Generator-youth Corper by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 19, 2017
Support Biafra, dont spread rumors

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Forced To Use The Nigerian Flag To Clean Generator-youth Corper by alcmene: 7:00pm On Jul 19, 2017
Even a mad man knows where the OP is heading to but he has already shot himself on the foot.

So Nigerian flag has suddenly turned to tarpaulin used for covering generators

5 Likes

Re: I Was Forced To Use The Nigerian Flag To Clean Generator-youth Corper by SmartchoiceNGR: 7:02pm On Jul 19, 2017
cool
You should be decamped. Your degree certificate withdrawn...

1 Like

Re: I Was Forced To Use The Nigerian Flag To Clean Generator-youth Corper by olaniyisamuel(m): 7:02pm On Jul 19, 2017
Misguided topic angry. *forced indeed. Mtchew.
Re: I Was Forced To Use The Nigerian Flag To Clean Generator-youth Corper by Built2last: 7:13pm On Jul 19, 2017
Nigerians are not patriotic about their flag.

Ministris and parastatals have Nigerian flags torn and tattered flying at the entrance of their building and the bosses pass that flag daily.talk about patriotism see how IPOB worship their flag. That's patriotism. They produce shoes, shirts, hand bands and more with their colours. Same with how America handles their flags.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Forced To Use The Nigerian Flag To Clean Generator-youth Corper by CltrAltDel: 7:18pm On Jul 19, 2017
Thanks op for exposing your s*******y in public grin grin grin
Re: I Was Forced To Use The Nigerian Flag To Clean Generator-youth Corper by googlepikins: 7:20pm On Jul 19, 2017
Zoogeria must fall
Re: I Was Forced To Use The Nigerian Flag To Clean Generator-youth Corper by Blue3k(m): 8:35pm On Jul 19, 2017
Should Of Used Your Boxers and free ball it. Who forces you to take down a flag. If you go to trouble of getting a flag you would have easily found an actual rag.
Re: I Was Forced To Use The Nigerian Flag To Clean Generator-youth Corper by Dedetwo(m): 8:48pm On Jul 19, 2017
uncommonmartins:
I was forced to use the Nigerian flag to clean generator-youth corper

At my PPA (Place of Primary Assignment) yesterday, a fellow Corps Member looked for a rag tirelessly to dust the generator that had water on some parts.

There was a Nigerian flag lying over another generator. The Corps Member in question refused to use the flag and that his decision was backed by me even as we couldn't get another item to use as a rag until later. It became somewhat of a debate in the office. The flag is a symbol of our national heritage, culture and pride...

Here is the complete story:http://www.scholarscircle.com.ng/2017/07/i-was-forced-to-use-nigerian-flag-to.html?m=1

Arrant nonsense!!! What part of my culture or heritage is represented by the idiotic Nigerian flag? I have no pride in Nigeria whatever.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Forced To Use The Nigerian Flag To Clean Generator-youth Corper by Nwakaumu(m): 10:25pm On Jul 19, 2017
Why worry urself,here in anambra people use it to wipe their ass.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Uwazuruike Opens Another Radio Biafra In Germany / IPOB Nembers Troop En Masse To Nnamdi Kanu's Home Despite Army Seige / Invest In Owerri Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.