Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,991 members, 7,956,700 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:05 PM

Uwazuruike Opens Another Radio Biafra In Germany - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uwazuruike Opens Another Radio Biafra In Germany (1769 Views)

Ralph Uwazuruike Blasts Wike Over Hotel Demolition Says "What Nonsense Governor" / Chief Ralph Uwazuruike Floats Another Radio Biafra In Germany. / Igbos Won’t Vote In Favour Of Biafra In Referendum ―kokori (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uwazuruike Opens Another Radio Biafra In Germany by p3Ac3: 9:19am On Aug 01, 2017
In a statement to newsmen, yesterday, in Onitsha, Anambra State, signed by Biafra Director of Information, Mazi Chris Mocha, Uwazuruike noted that the celebration proper of 18 years of MASSOB would take place in Onitsha, Anambra State on September 13.

He noted that other activities lined up for the 18 years of non-violence and non-exodus by MASSOB would also feature the official opening of Voice of Biafra International, VOBI, radio located in Germany, which would lead to the radio commencing broadcast on short wave (SW) band, this week.

The statement further quoted Uwazuruike as saying that the radio station would be the “authentic voice of the Biafran people and always educate, inform and enlighten our people on the issue of Biafra and not to spread hate messages or blackmail.”

The statement maintained that “BIM would continue to play a leading role in our quest for Biafra”, assuring Ndigbo that it is only non-violence that will lead them to Biafra independence without firing a gunshot.

On Anambra State governorship election fixed for November 18, the statement added that its members would suffocate Anambra as the Ijele Ndigbo, Uwazuruike and BIM will visit Onitsha in solidarity with Chief Willie Obiano to tell him and Ndi-Anambra that the election must hold on November 18 as planned

Source: BiafraSay Forum
http://biafrasay.com/p/328964/uwazuruike-opens-another-radio-biafra-in-germany
Re: Uwazuruike Opens Another Radio Biafra In Germany by p3Ac3: 9:21am On Aug 01, 2017
Re: Uwazuruike Opens Another Radio Biafra In Germany by ESDKING: 9:26am On Aug 01, 2017
If it's true, then he's totally mad !!

3 Likes

Re: Uwazuruike Opens Another Radio Biafra In Germany by nepapole(m): 9:34am On Aug 01, 2017
Confusion everywia.

2 Likes

Re: Uwazuruike Opens Another Radio Biafra In Germany by kinibigdeal(m): 9:37am On Aug 01, 2017
ESDKING:
If true, he's totally mad !!
Nwazurike is the only that have the interest of the Igbo

2 Likes

Re: Uwazuruike Opens Another Radio Biafra In Germany by nabiz(m): 9:38am On Aug 01, 2017
grin pls who who is uwasurike.

5 Likes

Re: Uwazuruike Opens Another Radio Biafra In Germany by ESDKING: 9:38am On Aug 01, 2017
kinibigdeal:

Keep typing trash from Oshogbo.

9 Likes

Re: Uwazuruike Opens Another Radio Biafra In Germany by eunisam: 9:47am On Aug 01, 2017
angry
Re: Uwazuruike Opens Another Radio Biafra In Germany by Nobody: 9:57am On Aug 01, 2017
p3Ac3:
[s]
In a statement to newsmen, yesterday, in Onitsha, Anambra State, signed by Biafra Director of Information, Mazi Chris Mocha, Uwazuruike noted that the celebration proper of 18 years of MASSOB would take place in Onitsha, Anambra State on September 13.

He noted that other activities lined up for the 18 years of non-violence and non-exodus by MASSOB would also feature the official opening of Voice of Biafra International, VOBI, radio located in Germany, which would lead to the radio commencing broadcast on short wave (SW) band, this week.

The statement further quoted Uwazuruike as saying that the radio station would be the “authentic voice of the Biafran people and always educate, inform and enlighten our people on the issue of Biafra and not to spread hate messages or blackmail.”

The statement maintained that “BIM would continue to play a leading role in our quest for Biafra”, assuring Ndigbo that it is only non-violence that will lead them to Biafra independence without firing a gunshot.

On Anambra State governorship election fixed for November 18, the statement added that its members would suffocate Anambra as the Ijele Ndigbo, Uwazuruike and BIM will visit Onitsha in solidarity with Chief Willie Obiano to tell him and Ndi-Anambra that the election must hold on November 18 as planned

Source: BiafraSay Forum
http://biafrasay.com/p/328964/uwazuruike-opens-another-radio-biafra-in-germany[/s]

Afonja sponsoring useless news to Nairaland. If they like, let them open Radio station in Heaven and put the most charismatic orator there, they will be wasting their time. It's Nnamdi Kanu we know. Honestly, Nigeria is a very useless country, run by fooolish people. Instead of them to address the issue of marginalization via effective restructuring of th country for the struggle to die off or abate, these fooolish things running this country are busy playing stupiid games that will never serve or offer a solution. HELLLO...YOU HAVEN'T SOLVE THE ISSUE OF WHY BAIFRAANS WANT BIAFRAA. SOLVE THE GODDAM ISSUE, IF YOU CAN'T, THEN LET THEM GO!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uwazuruike Opens Another Radio Biafra In Germany by kinibigdeal(m): 10:51am On Aug 01, 2017
ESDKING:
Keep typing trash from Oshogbo.
I think i know better than you do in that Abakaliki
Re: Uwazuruike Opens Another Radio Biafra In Germany by Brooklynsouth(f): 2:47pm On Aug 01, 2017
kinibigdeal:

e pain am

4 Likes

Re: Uwazuruike Opens Another Radio Biafra In Germany by conductor4z: 4:27pm On Aug 01, 2017
kinibigdeal:

Speaking of Abakiliki vs Osobo cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Uwazuruike Opens Another Radio Biafra In Germany by GMBuhari: 5:53pm On Aug 01, 2017
So Biafrasay Forum is Afonja ?

Biko , borrow sense come online next time
drake2000x:

Afonja sponsoring useless news to Nairaland. If they like, let them open Radio station in Heaven and put the most charismatic orator there, they will be wasting their time. It's Nnamdi Kanu we know. Honestly, Nigeria is a very useless country, run by fooolish people. Instead of them to address the issue of marginalization via effective restructuring of th country for the struggle to die off or abate, these fooolish things running this country are busy playing stupiid games that will never serve or offer a solution. HELLLO...YOU HAVEN'T SOLVE THE ISSUE OF WHY BAIFRAANS WANT BIAFRAA. SOLVE THE GODDAM ISSUE, IF YOU CAN'T, THEN LET THEM GO!

1 Like

Re: Uwazuruike Opens Another Radio Biafra In Germany by kinibigdeal(m): 9:02pm On Aug 01, 2017
conductor4z:

Speaking of Abakiliki vs Osobo cheesy cheesy

Atleast i stay in Abakaliki for 6 months, can i know what your points are in the two comparison so i can know how to respond to your ignorance?
Re: Uwazuruike Opens Another Radio Biafra In Germany by ExplorerReturns(m): 10:20pm On Aug 01, 2017
kinibigdeal:

Atleast i stay in Abakaliki for 6 months, can i know what your points are in the two comparison so i can know how to respond to your ignorance?

his point is that fine storey buildings was spotted in abakiliki in the pics unlike the congregation of dilapidated brown roofs in Oshogbo!! grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uwazuruike Opens Another Radio Biafra In Germany by NetBizguy: 10:30pm On Aug 01, 2017
Nonsense.. Uwazuruike is a criminal, there's no need for him representing Igbo anywhere if he's not talking about how we'll leave Nigeria, if his work is to make sure we remain here then there's no more need for him because he have been here already let him go and ......

1 Like

Re: Uwazuruike Opens Another Radio Biafra In Germany by adadike281(f): 10:53pm On Aug 01, 2017
This one dikwa egwu
Re: Uwazuruike Opens Another Radio Biafra In Germany by IJOBA2: 10:58pm On Aug 01, 2017
RALPH UWAZURUIKE IS AN IDIOT. NNAMDI KANU WE KNOW!
Re: Uwazuruike Opens Another Radio Biafra In Germany by jjjjj2017: 11:06pm On Aug 01, 2017
kinibigdeal:

Uwazuruike is nobody & nobody recognized him!
Nnamdi KANU is the authentic leader of IPOB & director original Radio Biafra.
Re: Uwazuruike Opens Another Radio Biafra In Germany by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 01, 2017
We have massob and ipob, which one we go follow again abi both of them go be our political parties when the bia**Ra is achieved
Re: Uwazuruike Opens Another Radio Biafra In Germany by iammolise(m): 11:16pm On Aug 01, 2017
Hmmm... I think there's a competition on ground.
Re: Uwazuruike Opens Another Radio Biafra In Germany by dnawah(m): 11:25pm On Aug 01, 2017
kinibigdeal:

avocat de diable.
Re: Uwazuruike Opens Another Radio Biafra In Germany by kinibigdeal(m): 7:21am On Aug 02, 2017
ExplorerReturns:

his point is that fine storey buildings was spotted in abakiliki in the pics unlike the congregation of dilapidated brown roofs in Oshogbo!! grin grin grin

Abakaliki is no match to oshogbo, a village in osogbo with brown roof which you are seeing, have got a good road network than the gully erosion land in all village in the east. Most of your people dont want to leave osogbo because of constant power supply and good road network. Try and visit osogbo, i have been to all state in the east, they are empty and not livable

(1) (Reply)

Gov Ortom Slams Buhari, Osinbajo, NSA, IGP; Says They Ignored Warnings Of Attack / Imo Guber: APGA Aspirant Blows Hot Over Okorocha’s Alleged Plan To Dump APC / Forbes Ranks Nigeria 110th Best Country For Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.